It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Commander Behind Killing of U.S. Troops Reportedly Linked to Washington Bomb Plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Iran Commander Behind Killing of U.S. Troops Reportedly Linked to Washington Bomb Plot

www.foxnews .com

A key player in the Iran-backed plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the U.S. was a senior military commander linked to the slaughter of U.S. troops in Iraq, The Washington Post reported Saturday.

In 2007 Shahlai ran a group of elite killers within the Iraqi militia of the cleric Moqtada al Sadr, who dressed as US and Iraqi soldiers and launched an attack on official buildings in Karbala -- a raid which left five Americans dead.

He also supplied al Sadr's group with weaponry, accor
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Mansour Arbabsiar's cousin Abdul Reza Shahlai has now been linked the slaughter of U.S. troops in Irag. He ran a group of elite killers within Moqtada al Sadr's militia.

See how you find out new stuff when you just relax and wait for all the facts to come out?

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's all made up. Duh! But it should be interesting to see an attack on Iran. News coverage of chaos all across the middle east and wars all over the place should be entertaining. If all the chaos gets those aliens out of my head then I'll go buy a TV to watch it all (otherwise they sleep walk me to the TV and throw it to the ground and destroy it).

It really bothers me that this stuff is so made up, that they're really setting us up to look like idiots once they tell us that they were wrong after the war gets started. It also really bothers me that "John Titor" said this stuff was supposed to happen in 2005, but not 2011+! But I guess thats a good thing..

www.foxnews .com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

i think i hear the tanks rollin'
bye bye innocent people

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
how many sanctions are they gonna put against Iran?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Yep. Now that we have worldwide protests against the criminal elite who rule us, they'll get the sympathy support from the masses to wage war on Iran once the elite carry out a false flag terrorist attack. Just like clockwork...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

The US wanting to sanction Iranian Banks could be seen as an Act of War by Iran. Lets hope China and Russia veto that resolution. The US Government would obviously throw tantrums like a spoilt brat if that happens, so both ways - it doesn't look good for anyone.

Kinda like - damned if you do and damned if you don't.

edit on 16-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Strange how long lost relatives always get in the way

Seriously though.

Perhaps TPTB are planning a "return ticket" for that 1953 coup the CIA pulled off at the request of Britain.

All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror

With many frozen assets from the 70's still in the deep freeze, the money is available, at Iran's expense of course !

The old regimes started in the 600's and has been "on hold" since 1979.

The Shah's eldest son Reza Pahlavi is the Prince Regent, meaning if the Peacock Throne was ever restored he would be the one in line for it.

He has "visions" for the future....

Reza's Visions for Iran

Peacock Throne

History of Iran

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
PoS Obama needs a full blown war to cover up his gun running and dopedealing affairs in mexico. What better way to do so by costing the lives of brave american men and women.

A hanging would be too humane for scum like him.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

No one believes the terror plot, its just too stupid. Hell, the media doesn't even buy it.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
dizzy city getting desperate drawing at straws trying to get the public to buy their latest fairytale..erm paranoid delusions..erm threat.. Whatever.. Same old tired tune ...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The part of this story on Iraq is probaly true, however this plot is nothing more than fantasy of the failing regime of puppet soetero,

He and his co-horts should be arrested for mass genicide along with all the NATO Government leaders/cabinets etc,

We all want peace, and these slow thinking criminals need to taste justice.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It certainly will decrease our carbon footprint when we only have to fly troops next door rather than all the way home.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is getting beyond a joke. That idiot Obama is pulling out all the stops to make their New World Order agenda go forward. Regardless of what else is going on and regardless of the fact that most of the population know this is all a big lie!

These Rothschild Zionists need stopped. Not just a protest. A full blown revolution is what is required. If all the sheeple wake up in the world and down tools then the Zionist Elite would be powerless.

All the soldiers, police, emergency people should all follow suit. Because it is also their families that are and will be affected by this. What are the troops fighting for? Money and Power. What are they dying for? NOTHING!!!!

WORLDWIDE REVOLUTION NOW!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
Mansour Arbabsiar's cousin Abdul Reza Shahlai has now been linked the slaughter of U.S. troops in Irag. He ran a group of elite killers within Moqtada al Sadr's militia.

See how you find out new stuff when you just relax and wait for all the facts to come out?

This is not new.

9/16/2008

Iran-based Abdul Reza Shahlai--a deputy commander in the IRGC–Qods Force--threatens the peace and stability of Iraq by planning Jaysh al-Mahdi (JAM) Special Groups attacks against Coalition Forces in Iraq. Shahlai has also provided material and logistical support to Shia extremist groups--to include JAM Special Groups--that conduct attacks against U.S. and Coalition Forces. In one instance, Shahlai planned the January 20, 2007 attack by JAM Special Groups against U.S. soldiers stationed at the Provincial Joint Coordination Center in Karbala, Iraq. Five U.S. soldiers were killed and three were wounded during the attack.

In late-August 2006, Shahlai provided material support to JAM Special Groups by supplying JAM Special Groups members with 122mm grad rockets, 240mm rockets, 107mm Katyushas, RPG-7s, 81mms, 60mm mortars, and a large quantity of C-4.

Shahlai also approved and coordinated the training of JAM Special Groups. As of May 2007, Shahlai served as the final approving and coordinating authority for all Iran-based Lebanese Hizballah training for JAM Special Groups to fight Coalition Forces in Iraq. In late-August 2006, Shahlai instructed a senior Lebanese Hizballah official to coordinate anti-aircraft rocket training for JAM Special Groups.

www.treasury.gov...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

who dressed as US and Iraqi soldiers and launched an attack on official buildings in Karbala -- a raid which left five Americans dead.

Oh, but you see, this can't be, because 1) conspiracies don't exist, and 2) false flag attacks don't exist. Sorry, if they don't exist on 9/11 they don't exist at all

But seriously, more propaganda on the already failed Iranian bomb plot. Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ill tell you whats scaring the bejeebers out of me, and that is what in the world FF attack can they pull off that will allow such a crazy war to go forward????
Thiscalls for a suitcase nuke or something equally horrendous and traumaticto go down or its a no sale on the war....
There is a great resistance to this war that must be overcome swiftly and they have certain windeows for the attack.....
It would be good if somebody versed in such large military operations could chime in with the Iran particulars....i am not sure of the season over there even......
Surely there are some restrictions that weather plays on even modern forces.
The movement of Carrier groups,should become a permanent thread here, with their locations reported by members who see them etc....
B2 bombers can fly to Tierra del fuego dropping bombs en route, turn around, arm, and fly home with another load to drop en routs....so i doubt they are any predictor...
Massing of Coalition troops in any of the neighbouring countries would be a sign.....perhaps preparing them to woithstand asymetric warfare?
Turkey would be a natural host to aircraft, and Incirlik airbase may be some place of note to watch too....any other ideas?
I do know Isreal got its hardened site missiles delivered recently....
Saudis have purchased 60 bil worth of new hardware...
A wider war may be possible over there once tha Ball is dropped as well,
One surprise may be Turkey going after the whole of the oilfields off of Cyprus.
They have much to gain with Isreal under attack, and the US occupied with Iran......
I am not sure the US is ready for the treachery possible in a war scenario....
It will be everyone for themselves, and Devil take the hindmost if it erupts......

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
PoS Obama needs a full blown war to cover up his gun running and dopedealing affairs in mexico. What better way to do so by costing the lives of brave american men and women.

A hanging would be too humane for scum like him.

While I love the the age old cry of "Death to Tyrants", I really see no reason to call for his hanging.

Just the idea of not being re-elected will do him in.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Iranian leadership in intelligence, police and military have been infiltrated by foreign controlled (Iranian) operatives for years now, with the sole intention to draw the USA into a war with Iran.

Lets hope for a little understanding and diplomacy, cooperation and investigation to weed them out, and discover the true enemy... Before we go to war.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's all made up. Duh! But it should be interesting to see an attack on Iran.

OK, and may we see the evidence of this?

new topics

top topics

join