It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Intense moment of TRUTH with MAINSTREAM Media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by L.A.B

That's been my policy my whole life. I will never vote cause I will never approve.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount
This guy for president

They would kill him first.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I spent many years voting and working towards changing the system. Hit a brick wall every time.Mostly because of the lobbiests. Money talks and the rights of the people walks. We have the best government ever bought by special intrest groups.

Once I got tired of beating my head on the brick wall, I gave up and stopped voting. Kind of sad isn't it?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wonderful little string of snippets pasted together there.
I just wish whomever made the video did so without the orchestral striving for better backtrack.
Seriously, this video has some good points but,....
The music in the background is what is setting the mood.
But alot of people do not know this or will not choose to believe this.
Oh well believe me or not, no matter.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It seems like such an impossible task to take our country back.....I just wish there were more people like this man challenging the ways of our Govt.... I think one thing we need to start is no more career politicians....Once you serve a couple terms in Senate/Congress you cant run again, similar to the President...2 term limits... No more agendas and finally we will get sh.it done...
edit on 16-10-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If this movement will avoid any issue other than the corporate hijacking of our Nation, it can be successful.

If it gets splintered into social or moral or political hot button issues, it will fail.

The Tea Party was taken over by fundamentalist Christian Political views and has subsequently been weakened as a result.

Stay Focused on taking Political Action Committees out of the campaign and legislative Equations, and help make the change we ALL need.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
wow - MSMBC O_o

as for money out of politics thats whats wrong with america.
i live in stupid beurocratic country (Poland) and we have rules here each registered party gets a quote from budget (yes we all pay for that crap) for campaign i do not know how they divide it but if you would heare in poland that some rich bank gave money for campign for politician it would be a scandal and probably criminal inqury

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Look in the streets Bro!
There are plenty of people that see what is going on and more every day.
This is happening in more than just several cities of the US, it has been happening in many countries that don't even have close to the rights we have.
People are figuring out that something is terribly wrong.
I just hope that in this revolution we go after the real criminals, not the low end banker guy at your corner bank, but the actual 1%.
I do fully agree that we do need some hardcore term limits, career politicians should never happen.
It should be a duty not a cash cow.
Turn it into a real duty and see how much the big corporations get their way.
And lastly A BIG piece of truth, I have often thought.
I read someone quote someone on the thought also.
I will believe a Corporation is a person when they execute the first one!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It IS what America is. It's ingrained in every one of us, from sneaking your own popcorn and candy into the theatre, or working under the table, the American peoples are inherantly corrupt. Now every aspect of government is corrupt. Religion, politics, government, cities, police, everyone is corrupt. SO HOW YOU GONN'A CHANGE that? Where do you start? ........it IS THE COLLAPSE of the human race, the collapse of morals, the collapse of Truth, God Has Abandon us, and we deserve it too... Think about it, and try to think of one aspect of society that is not somehow corrupted.
Show me one person that is just and upright.....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What i find utterly shocking is that since the mass protests have begun i have witnessed on every chat, youtube vid comments and even on conspiracy sites is that there are these people who come out and try promoting and even defending the msm, i have lost count of the amount of comments i have read saying oh the msm isnt the problem its the ...........

What an absolute load of BS, how are people suddenly forgetting that the msm is OWNED by the ptb and the corrupt war mongers, how are people forgetting that the msm has spun lie after lie in favor of the corrupt, how are people forgetting that the msm has tried their hardest to hide truth and evidence that shows how culpable the ptb and msm are, how are people forgetting that the msm has helped in the mass brainwashing of the populace, how are people forgetting that the msm has rolled out lie after lie in favor of illegal invasions and pillaging countries! How are people forgetting that it is the msm who labels those who question the gov or the msm crazy conspiraloons! How are people forgetting the censoring of truth that they commit! The list goes on and on

The msm are not on truths side and they only spin out a little truth from time to time to hook in the gullible so they can carry on with there filthy perversions! The msm are part of the ptb and dont you ever forget it!

As for those calling for a member of the msm to become president what on earth is a matter with you people? Seriously! Remember obama saying what you all wanted to hear, where did that end up? Remember cameron saying what the people wanted to hear and how did that turn out?

If the devil were real and turned around and said a little truth would you let him speak for you?

One thing i have seen with these protests is that many of the people (not all and not the majority) there ARE NOT AWAKE, they are just looking for someone to follow and following is what got them there, they are not using their brains and it seems they want others to think for them! So many are still sheep! Sad but true! The only way this movement will succeed is if people start thinking for themselves and voicing their opinions that have come from their own analysis, they need to question EVERYTHING! And don't get it twisted i am all for this movement and occupation but i have spent so long watching and analyzing now that i know a bloody rat when i see one! Shame others don't! DON'T LET THEM SABOTAGE THE MOVEMENT!

The msm needs complete dismantling along with this corrupt filthy system as they are complicit in their crimes against the innocent and all followers and seekers of truth!

Do not give the msm ANYMORE views! And ask yourself who profits from you watching their lies and rare half truths? Yes you guessed it free thinkers, its the ptb the same group who have destroyed your rights and taken nearly all you have to fill their pockets and kill and steal around the world!

The msm is the last hope the ptb have left to some how sway the movement! WAKE UP and make their influence extinct!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I might be a bit late to jump onto this now but "built in" faults with the US political system couldn't be more of an accurate observation.

Ask yourself:
What empire in history had also a political system of senators who represented wealth and let all their political decisions be based on their personal winning?
I'll give you two more hints:
The also had a capitol as a political centre and they where also thought to be too big to fall.

That is right; at some point, the US founding fathers decided to govern their new country in the same vein as ancient Rome. That system may have lasted an extremely long time (given its specific features and advantages) but it was also faulty in its foundations and led nowhere but to inequality, discrimination and corruption that brought it to an unavoidable downfall.
Senators are not politicians (depending on how you want to define that term), they are businessmen and they govern through the will of profit.
The system must be changed in the core.
Maybe it is time for some sort of parliamentary system?
The political traditions in the USA are old news. Just look at where the economical crisis is today and how the stimulus proposals get jammed between the congress and the senate. It just won't work, ever!

Great video in the OP. Man that guy is freaking out for all the right reasons!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

WOW!
You sound beaten Bro.
Get up and live some, there is plenty of good in this world.
I truly believe we are inherently good, maybe inherently stupid too but good none the less.
If you need an example of "just and upright" get out and look for it, it is there.
Maybe go out and do something just and upright yourself, a random act of kindness no matter how great or small will make you feel awesome, and it may end up the game changer to someone who needed it.
I myself am fat old and broken, but I am far from down and out.
This game has only started, don't head to the tunnel yet.

Hope it helps

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by jhn7537

Look in the streets Bro!
There are plenty of people that see what is going on and more every day.
This is happening in more than just several cities of the US, it has been happening in many countries that don't even have close to the rights we have.
People are figuring out that something is terribly wrong.
I just hope that in this revolution we go after the real criminals, not the low end banker guy at your corner bank, but the actual 1%.
I do fully agree that we do need some hardcore term limits, career politicians should never happen.
It should be a duty not a cash cow.
Turn it into a real duty and see how much the big corporations get their way.
And lastly A BIG piece of truth, I have often thought.
I read someone quote someone on the thought also.
I will believe a Corporation is a person when they execute the first one!

I prefer the full on segment too...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
It IS what America is. It's ingrained in every one of us, from sneaking your own popcorn and candy into the theatre, or working under the table, the American peoples are inherantly corrupt. Now every aspect of government is corrupt. Religion, politics, government, cities, police, everyone is corrupt. SO HOW YOU GONN'A CHANGE that? Where do you start? ........it IS THE COLLAPSE of the human race, the collapse of morals, the collapse of Truth, God Has Abandon us, and we deserve it too... Think about it, and try to think of one aspect of society that is not somehow corrupted.
Show me one person that is just and upright.....

All I can say to that is God is a tough act to follow. At any rate... Anything is possible!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
That was intense.
I agree completely
if only more people watched MSNBC

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
How do you go about ending career politicians? How do you start the term limits movement? Its not like I can call my Congressman to get him behind this, knowing that I am asking for his job to be taken away.... I would love to see this done in my life time, just not sure how you get it started...

edit on 16-10-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There's a Revolution coming and I think the lyric's from an 80's heavy metal band Queensryche really sum it up.

The song is Revolution Calling from the album Operation Mindcrime:

For a price I'd do about anything
Except pull the trigger
For that I'd need a pretty good cause
Then I heard of Dr. X
The man with the cure
Just watch the television
Yeah, you'll see there's something going on

Got no love for politicians
Or that crazy scene in D.C.
It's just a power mad town
But the time is ripe for changes
There's a growing feeling
That taking a chance on a new kind of vision is due

I used to trust the media
To tell me the truth, tell us the truth
But now I've seen the payoffs
Everywhere I look
Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
[There's a] Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change
Gotta push, gotta push it on through

I'm tired of all this bull#
They keep selling me on T.V.
About the communist plan
And all the shady preachers
Begging for my cash
Swiss bank accounts while giving their
Secretaries the slam

They're all in Penthouse now
Or Playboy magazine, million dollar stories to tell
I guess Warhol wasn't wrong
Fame fifteen minutes long
Everyone's using everybody, making the sale

I used to think
That only America's way, way was right
But now the holy dollar rules everybody's lives
Gotta make a million doesn't matter who dies

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

I used to trust the media
To tell me the truth, tell us the truth
But now I've seen the payoffs
Everywhere I look
Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Fact - the government is corrupt, the bankers are corrupt - the system is broken.

I one thing about this video is he is suggesting that the president ignore everything and do supposedly the right thing to do - I FOR ONE DO NOT TRUST THE PRESIDENT, WITHER REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT. The bankers have been trying to destroy the global economy for centuries in order to gain complete control.

but this is all mute, protest all you want, the money has been spent, we have untold trillions in debt....get ready for the collapse

edit on 16-10-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Its hard for me to really get swept up by his intense emotion.

Hes a demagogue. And by demagogue i mean to say he holds many views; contradictory views. At some times necessity dictates that he connect with the 'spirit' of one view, and argue it with complete sincerity (meaning, he believes what hes saying while hes saying it), while at other times, such as in this video, he connects to the 'spirit' animating the occupy wall street movement.

I am SICK of these gnostics and their emotional yo-yoin (that is, going from one end of the spectrum to the other; they have no concrete values). I want someone who holds to one view only, while the other view, corruption, injustice, indecency, forever remains to him reprehensible.

So, thankyou Dylan Ratigan for your inspiring performance, but i know its only reflecting the opinion of the people; which in turn is something crafted for them by the PTB. If you truly felt this way, this would have been your tone from the beginning.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
good moment

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join