It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Intense moment of TRUTH with MAINSTREAM Media

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+213 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Searched and couldn't find this here and maybe it was posted earlier under a different title but thought it deserved a fresh thread if so.

There may be some editing here but the message is the same. This is what we are all feeling and saying and here it is in a nutshell.

Dylan Ratigan loses it! This is what we all need to be standing for. This is what we are saying. This is what others need to see.

This is about all of us...

Peace

edit on 16-10-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Interesting Rant. I wonder what he sees as a fix. Money out of politics? Does he imply take money away from the federal government? How far does this argument go?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
Interesting Rant. I wonder what he sees as a fix. Money out of politics? Does he imply take money away from the federal government? How far does this argument go?

What is really interesting is that it is on the MSM.

How far does it go? All the way to the bank and Wall Street so far.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
That was telling it like it is. I you look at the ladies sitting there listening to him, you could tell they were thinking "I`m not going to interupt this guy".

+36 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This guy for president

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by alltogethernow
That was telling it like it is. I you look at the ladies sitting there listening to him, you could tell they were thinking "I`m not going to interupt this guy".

When the truth is being spoken, there is nothing they can say.

Done!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by subcsailor

No I think they mean, take out money corruption out of politics.
Stop making laws and arrangements for the richest and start making the laws for everyone, rich and poor

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yep...thread every day for a month and a half about this rant.

But, to me its worth posting, and re posting, and re posting to everyones content.

S n f

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by jude11

Yep...thread every day for a month and a half about this rant.

But, to me its worth posting, and re posting, and re posting to everyones content.

S n f

Couldn't find it but yes, it needs to be posted every day until it is part of our being.

Thanx

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Well his stance is getting the money out of political system. What he is proposing and what he is doing on his website is trying to get a constitutional amendment to remove private money out of public elections. It is his belief that if we take that away we would receive a government that is interested in governing again.

Also it should be noted he was one of the few talkingheads that acknowledged OWS when it was just a handful of students in the park.
edit on 16-10-2011 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Maybe the MSM decided to side with the people that pay their wages?

I mean come on, reputation and honor over wealth right?

At some point these guys have to say to themselves, "I better watch my back from screwing everyone over".

That day is today, the government's and the banks are gonna get stabbed in the back by media cuz the media run the propaganda show! They are NOT going to get undercut, they will side with the people when its profitable for them. That time is now.

Watch.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Ratigan shut those two Democrat and Republican strategists up and they did not look happy about it.I think Dylan's days on MSNBC and on TV maybe at an end but,if your going out go out with a bang.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Originally posted by jude11

Maybe the MSM decided to side with the people that pay their wages?

I mean come on, reputation and honor over wealth right?

At some point these guys have to say to themselves, "I better watch my back from screwing everyone over".

That day is today, the government's and the banks are gonna get stabbed in the back by media cuz the media run the propaganda show! They are NOT going to get undercut, they will side with the people when its profitable for them. That time is now.

Watch.

Yup, it's time for everyone to take their stand, choose their side and the choice should be made wisely.

When it gets to a fever pitch, TPTB are only going to watch their own backs and discard everyone that has outlived their usefulness to them.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
all lobbying should be illegal, and all bills, accounts, and transactions should be posted 24/7 to the public to see and verify. those caught trying to buy politcal favor shall be exiled for eternity from this country or accept a life here paying quadruple tax duty.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Nice post.
Well done.

Like someone else said: That guy for president.

S&F

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The money corruption in politics starts when senators are exempt from insider trading laws.
They allow laws benefiting corporations and the banking sector because they are making money from it at the citizens expense. I wrote a thread about it Insider Trading: Illegal For You, But Not For Congress!
The Judge who sentenced this guy to 11 years said this:

"His crimes and the scope of his crimes reflect a virus in our business culture that needs to be eradicated," Holwell said.

Holwell also ordered the Galleon Group founder to pay a $10m fine for his crimes.

I wonder how many senators this judge has had lunch with.
Senators doing exactly the same thing!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

Well his stance is getting the money out of political system. What he is proposing and what he is doing on his website is trying to get a constitutional amendment to remove private money out of public elections. It is his belief that if we take that away we would receive a government that is interested in governing again.

Also it should be noted he was one of the few talkingheads that acknowledged OWS when it was just a handful of students in the park.
edit on 16-10-2011 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

I like that idea. But you still need cash to run a campaign. Don't want the rich to be the only ones running. So how about this. You send your supports out there to get signatures between this date and that date. And for every signature you get the Feds give you one dollars for your campaign. So something along those lines. We need some people that are not from "money" to be in politics. You know what I mean?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Damn straight. Can this guy run for pres?
Oops. 2nd the motion.

edit on 16-10-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
reply to post by jude11

Damn straight. Can this guy run for pres?

At least side by side with Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by subcsailor

You could easily setup a general public fund that each qualified candidate gets a set amount of money to run with. And yeah you would have those balk at the idea but in the long run the public wins out. Right now it pretty much comes down to whoever spends the most money wins, to the tune of 96%. But then again I would be all for making it so you can't run for an office while holding another one. To me it seems they should be there to run the Government not throwing elaborate fund raisers and campaigning for President.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join