It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Takes Third in Latest Reuters/Ipsos Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is great news for Ron Paul things are looking qutie differently for Ron Then it was 4 years ago Ron Paul 4 years ago was in the bottom of the Reuters/Ipsos Polls to see Ron Paul Been in the thrid place in this poll.

Again If your Ron Paul Supporter Or Not and looking to vote forr him i am sure you would agree if two polls have Ron Paul in the thrid place its only matter of time before other national polls pick it up aswell.
SourceAP

And it will be interesting to see the CNN debate on tesuday, i wouldnt mind if CNN gives more questions to Cain though because the more questions they ask him the more he might destory his chances, just look what happend to rick perry.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

That's good news, but your link is to an article about the US dropping plans to keep troops in Iraq....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Edited The Soruce Link.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I did some searching and I think I found the correct link you meant to post.

news.yahoo.com...

Romney was backed by 23 percent of Republicans in the October poll, up from 20 percent in the most recent comparable Reuters/Ipsos poll carried out in June.

Cain, a businessman who has emerged as a surprise top contender after proposing a radical tax reform, nearly tripled his support among Republicans in the same period, leaping to 19 percent from 7 percent four months ago.

In the latest poll, Texas Representative Ron Paul was third with 13 percent and Texas Governor Rick Perry, a former front-runner, was fourth with 10 percent.

ETA - You got the link fixed 1 minute before I posted this.

edit on 16-10-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm sure everyone realizes this by now but the only consistent candidate running is Ron Paul. His numbers have consistently risen because his support base continues to grow and his message never changes. Romney has been consistently in the top but aside from him, it's all about the media's favor. Bachmann enjoyed the top 3, Perry enjoyed it, and now Cain is doing so. He's the flavor of the week. I think soon Ron Paul will easily climb to #2 and then win the nomination.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

And it will be interesting to see the CNN debate on tesuday, i wouldnt mind if CNN gives more questions to Cain though because the more questions they ask him the more he might destory his chances, just look what happend to rick perry.

The trend does seem to be leaning towards the more they talk, the worse off the they end up. They begin to stick their own feet into their mouth. The media might actually at this point be doing Ron a favor.

Was this poll taken before or after Ron announced he would take the 39k presidential salary?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Was this poll taken before or after Ron announced he would take the 39k presidential salary?

Yes i believe it was, from the link with the date it was taken after the announcement.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The promising thing about Rons campaign, is that he doesn't lose followers. The other candidates do , as their numbers constantly fluctuate due to MSM propaganda and political spin. Ron just slowly keeps on increasing his following.

He isn't going anywhere. Anything dirty would have been dug up a while ago. The GOP is running out of other options to create and prop up. More and more people are opening their eyes due to these protests which have expanded world wide, resulting in more MSM coverage.

Rons money bomb is in a day or two, and I think it will go extremely well for him, and will shock others.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Skewed

Yes i believe it was, from the link with the date it was taken after the announcement.

No... it was taken before that announcement. Article says the polls were taken between Oct 6th and 10th

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Thanks for clearing it, i have must read another article poll sorry for that post.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by bacci0909

Thanks for clearing it, i have must read another article poll sorry for that post.

'sall good.. I'm excited to see how his salary announcement might affect things. IF THE MEDIA WOULD ACTUALLY REPORT IT.. which they really haven't so far. So bogus. If Romney or anybody else made a statement like that, it'd be everywhere.. .

It's a smart idea, the salary-cut. I'm hoping it'll get the attention of some of the occupiers.. seems like something they'd respond well to

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ron has so much integrity. I think he genuinely wants to save this country and would probably do the job for free. I hope his momentum continues to build. I do believe he is our last hope.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If some one could only get the MSM or even local media for that mater to acknowledge the facts that Ron is viable !
The wont even say his name ffs.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I just did tabling for Ron Paul yesterday here in Los Angeles, holding 'google ron paul', 'vote 4 peace', 'end the fed' signs, and passing out flyers I printed at home and I have to say...Ron Paul has way more support than I thought he didd, especially in such a liberal city and state like Los Angeles, California.

This 2012 election could be a major surprise to everyone. In 2008 everybody was like, who is Ron Paul? in 2012 he already has name recognition and more people are registering to vote for him. All of these polls usually hit already registered likely republican voters but aren't asking the newly registered voters.

new topics

top topics

join