It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of the time,every thing is not black, white, grey or yellow but is mostly invisible.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Please look at the aspect that Consciousness plays in the role of Evolution, and the evolution that’s happening to us right now as a species on planet earth. I really would like input from any perspective and welcoming friendly discussion.

From studying the Kathara and Keylontic Sciences, it shows how DNA works more specifically, and how 12 stranded DNA and even 24 strands are possible. DNA will always look like a double helix at least in this density, but through different frequencies the strands flow and increase in numbers.
Read this article and let the discussion begin!

humansarefree.com...

"They revealed his seventh chromosome has an extra strand of material which has never been documented anywhere in the world before. Doctors are baffled at his condition, which is so rare it does not have a name."

"The Genome Project decoded only approximately 3% of the total physical DNA. The remaining 97% was then termed "junk", inferring it has no purpose. The truth is that the human body is extremely efficient and anything that is of no use becomes atrophied and is evolved out of existence within a few generations.

If 97% of our DNA is junk, why do we still have it?

That so-called "junk DNA" in your body contains all your history since you first incarnated onto this planet, many lifetimes ago. It's where your akashic record, the record of your Soul, resides. Our DNA has been called a living library because of the wealth of information stored on it.

There are ten additional strands of DNA, or five double helix strands, which were disconnected or de-activated eons ago. Science has yet to discover these strands, although they have seen the shadows of them on their electronic microscopes. They call them "shadow DNA".

I am very interested in what the ATS community has to say about this. I know its "old news" but it needs to be discussed. We tend to think of evolution in only biological terms. but what about consciousness?

if you wish to learn more:
www....(nolink)/?4zx4y9mhasjg5nz
www.youtube.com...
www....(nolink)/?80de9d2g5z5yh8t

Are we the Photonic Band-Gap Crystalline Beings?
lewfh.tripod.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Why is this in Swine Flu and Pandemics?
This should be in the Metaphysical section.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

thanks, bud.

ATS does not need anymore junior moderators.

I do admit I did not mean to place in this forum.
edit on 16-10-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
There are lots of fishy things in this article.
Though I do believe ascension to be a very real concept.

interesting read nevertheless.

new topics

top topics

join