It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR Zakaria: Growing militant element in Iran:CNN Pushing For Another War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
SourceCNN

John King: Fareed, this alleged plot is brazen, but it's also pretty bizarre. And if you go through the sourcing of it, our sources, or just pick up The Washington Post today, everybody was surprised by the amateurishness of the plotters. Are you convinced the administration, the Justice Department have made the case that they can trace this up to the high level of the Iranian regime?

Once again the CFR Zakaria media golden propaganda artist from india is pushing america into war with iran this time around, just look at the way they using the propaganda with iran this time, knowing that the claim of iran nukes wont make them to go to war with iran, ameirca then used this false flag Black OP to start a war with iran.

Just look at the way both CNN hosts, are trying to finger point and blame iran on many levels, even with no evidence presented by them.

What you make of this? are we in for another war? and is that the reason our harper has been buying the new F35 fighters? well we will see what will happen in the next few months.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to say because your use of grammar was more aptly described as lack of use of proper grammar, and even then that's being nice.

Did you just bother to relpy and insult me?

Look here even if your a new member why cant you be a little more respectfully?

If I read your post again, I think you are asking if CNN is trying to reinforce talk about going to war with Iran? Is that what you are asking?

Huh no not qutie i was stating is CNN pushing us into another war like they have done in the past? look if you dont like the topic or the issue that i have discussed in the above post of the thread, you can disagree with it, thats fine but dont insult people or members on this forum.

Theres nothing wrong with my grammar, it seems you that you disagree with the topic which is just fine,but your insult such as this one isnt fine.

Please, I'd really like to understand what you were trying to say. Could you describe, once again what you were saying? It's completely understandable if English is not your mother tongue and you are using a dictionary or translation program. Just let us know if that's the case.

if English is not your mother tongue and you are using a dictionary or translation program.

English is my mother tongue.

you are using a dictionary or translation program.

false missleading claim nineix i dont nor i am using a dictionary or translation program

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I wont even bother replying to you, knowing that you insulted.

I'm sorry if you got your feelings hurt from my inquiry into what you were trying to say. I can't read minds, and I have a horribly difficult time in reading things that lack proper organization through grammar, punctuation, capitalization, spelling, and all those other rules that most people use when they write something.

Your sorry from your inquiry? what you were doing and the way you replied is insulting not what the way you claim "from your inquiry"

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
That will do thank you.

Any posts by Grammar and Spelling Nazis will be removed as it's off-topic.

Thank you.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Back on topic, yes undoubtedly, the MSM is working the crowd trying to drum up some enthusiasm for a strike on Iran next,and it looks like they are having a hard time doing it........
I think the average person in N America, is sick and tired of our hard won resources, both money goods and men,(and women too) being squandered by pot bellied billionaires whose sole existence is centered on their own accrual of wealth and power.We have grown weary of watching the corpses being driven down the "Highway of Heroes?" to their graves.
The only thing heroic about war is the humanity and compassion shown to each other in the front lines.....period.
There really is nothing great or glorious in stabbing some illiterate ragged, farmer to death as he fights to take back his own soveriegnty and that of his people. is there?
ThePTB have a very tough row to hoe, convincing me or anyone else these days that they have the best interests of all in their hearts and minds.
This push for war is either going to erupt in a real shooting campaign(which i personally think will happen) or its just another distraction from the con job they are puling on our wealth.
It will have to build up further before they act.
Nobody in their right minds wants this war.

top topics

join