It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds Employee Beats Up Two Women With A Metal Stick

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Good sir do not accuse me of editing my post after you responded... Respectfully do not make a false accusation...
Ma'am, I said nothing about 'editing,' nor did I say anything was changed.

I suppose maybe I should have said "[color=E8D974]worded the rest..." as opposed to using the word "[color=E8D974]reworded...." Regardless, I did not claim that anything was edited, or changed.

I was referring to the wording used, which was based on assumptions, in order to support your anger, while leaving out any details that did not support your rage.

Thank you very much ma'am, for all of the unnecessary irrelevant definitions.

Where is the evidence that backs up any claims of counterfeiting, forgery, theft, robbery, or attempted robbery?

Originally posted by [color=D0E8BC]ripcontrol

[color=D0E8BC]by law the females should be tried for the same thing the guy is....
so they should both be charged for the same thing he is plus what they did..

Originally posted by [color=C5E8E5]BrokenCircles

[color=C5E8E5]yeah. She should be charged with bashing in her own skull. That's logical.... [color=7D7D7D]/Sarcasm

Originally posted by [color=D0E8BC]ripcontrol

..[color=D0E8BC]yes she should

It is established the following

Employee went to check fifty ( theft of services, attempting counterfeiting- which translate to a higher crime of robbery...)
What you are actually saying here is, [color=D0E8BC]"she should be charged for bashing in her own skull, because of a single accusation about the possibility of a counterfeit bill."

[color=C5E8E5]Sorry ma'am, but nope. A single accusation is not a justifiable excuse for this type of overheated violent reaction.

at this point note that the man tried to de-esculate the situation... he walked away...
That would be a matter of opinion. Mine differs from yours. I didn't see a man who was trying to de-escalate a situation, by walking away. What I saw was a man who was going into the back to grab a weapon, before returning to the front area of the store.

edit on 10/18/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I outlined it step by step for you....

Your strawman argument that it is purely my anger has been shown to be quite off...

At two points the females escalated the situation...

The slapping is battery...
(On the tape)

The male checked the fifty
(On the tape)
no outcome on the counterfeiting-
(he checked the 50)

Robbery attempt
They jumped over the counter by the register
(failed robbery)

Legally the battery is the act that started the whole thing... the other acts are a result of the battery... by LAW the two female perps are responsible for everything that happened... they are classified as the initiators.....

no matter your opinion on the robbery they slapped the employee first... they established physical contact with an act of battery...

Most DA's will stack the additional onto the stack....

The rest of the definitions is so it is all there for everyone to read... and so if any questions on it come up the definition is in black and white....

Thank you mam.... you can not brush these facts into the trash can because you do not like the fact a person defended themselves...

they slapped him
then jumped over the counter...

he walked away
then defended self
thank you...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Your strawman argument...
You're backwards.

The male checked the fifty(On the tape)
no outcome on the counterfeiting-(he checked the 50)
A single accusation from 1 person only, and nothing more.

No outcome, is the outcome. The ONLY mention of the word 'counterfeit', was pertaining to the initial cause for the argument, which preceded the altercation.

It's not hard to determine whether a bill is real or counterfeit. If there was a possibility of the bill actually being counterfeit, then that would have been mentioned. Obviously, the bill was legit.

Now if you want to tell me that I am wrong on that, prove it. This occurred last week. [color=F7A88B]If the bill was not legit, then where is the article referring to the counterfeit charge, and investigation?

Robbery attempt
They jumped over the counter by the register(failed robbery)
There was no attempt. Moved right on past the register.

Legally the battery is the act that started the whole thing... the other acts are a result of the battery... by LAW the two female perps are responsible for everything that happened... they are classified as the initiators.....

no matter your opinion on the robbery they slapped the employee first... they established physical contact with an act of battery...
Physical contact? Yes.
Battery? Yes.
Attempted robbery? No.

you can not brush these facts into the trash can because you do not like the fact a person defended themselves...
You assume too much.
I never said that I didn't like the fact that he 'defended himself.'
I never said he should not have defended himself.
I never said the women were not in the wrong.

They were all 3 in the wrong. She shouldn't have slapped him. He shouldn't have swung back. She shouldn't have jumped over the counter. Even if the weapon was necessary to begin with, it was unnecessary to repeatedly use it.

The Bottom Line: He went too far.

Watch [color=A1FFD6]this video, particularly around the 0:57 mark.

The other 3 male employees, were backing away from him. The one in the front, was holding his hands out in front of himself, while stepping backwards. That shows that the other 3 male employees were, at the least, momentarily slightly concerned about how far overboard he may go with this violent rage. Rayon quickly escalated the situation to far beyond simply 'defending himself.'

Generally speaking, most ex-cons do not walk out of prison as a better person. What this video clearly shows, is that he is a violent person who is capable of snapping and losing control. Odds are stacked against him that a jury will see this as an overly aggressive violent temper, and that he is easily capable of being pushed over the edge. The next person may not be as 'lucky' as these 2 girls.

Good day to you ma'am.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
I wish that had been two men attacking the guy.
But it wasn't.
You can't just brutally beat down women.
I guess after 10 years in prison and 1 1/2 years of working at McDonalds he finally snapped.
I'm sure given his criminal record he will be going back in the clink.
The women did begin the sequence of combat though.
Are you stupid!? Have you seen these "women". These wannabe MEN thought they could pull off a smack down by jumping over the counter. GAME ON! It's doesn't matter who it is, try putting the hurt on someone and somebody could die. I feel bad for this poor guy. Sure he went to prison, but he's working! Those two idiots who got their asses kick are probably welfare queens. Expect a lawsuit. Should have killed the two bitches. Employee of the month for sure. Give that man a raise!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

fist please embed the videos
edit : fist to first

is this your video...

He did not hit the other employee's what are you talking about...

(of note those same coworkers just stood there when they jumped over the counter ...)

Your logic seems demented...

I want to make sure I understand it Ma'am

If someone attacks you ma'am you feel you are not allowed to defend yourself

the people who attacked him should have been allowed to follow him to the back and do what ever they wanted to him...

Would you feel different if it was two guys and a girl did this?

Please explain this to me...

Or is your opinion based on the fact he paid his debt to society... but you believe he is violent period?

I can not comprehend your point of view... you believe that when someone attacks you you should just take it?

Have you ever studied history or had to struggle to survive...

Please explain the basis of your belief here...

PS the only note I will say positive is that you made me think of something but the link to it is thinner then UFO proof..

I noticed in your video that the closest employee was going to do something but stopped when he saw it was being recorded

I cant help but consider the possibility that the whole thing seems to be a set up... It was based on someone elses here observation...

The behavior of all but one party is off... The aggression level of the females is artificially high it seems...

could this be a scam gone wrong?

I would be questioning that other employee who backed away during filming... He knows something...

edit on 18-10-2011 by ripcontrol because: spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Food? Check.
Folks? Check.
Fun? Not so much.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

[color=51A856]As previously stated:
[color=7AFF83]You should stop making so many wrongful assumptions.

first please embed the videos
Don't tell me what to do.

Only a lazy idiot would feel a need to embed a video into a thread, when that same video had already been embedded and posted into that same thread, just a few days earlier.

is this your video...
Is this↑ a question [color=FF7154]????

I want to make sure I understand it Ma'am
No you don't. You're not even trying.

If someone attacks you ma'am you feel you are not allowed to defend yourself

the people who attacked him should have been allowed to follow him to the back and do what ever they wanted to him...
Did I say any of that? Nope.

Would you feel different if it was two guys and a girl did this?
An irrelevant 'what if.'

(of note those same coworkers just stood there when they jumped over the counter ...)
[color=FC8332]BINGO!!!!
If any of those other employees, had even slightest suspicion of an attempted robbery taking place, would they have "just stood there"? No such attempt was made.

Your logic seems demented...
Your assumptions are moronic.

He did not hit the other employee's what are you talking about...
I didn't say "He hit the other employees."

Please explain this to me...

Or is your opinion based on the fact he paid his debt to society... but you believe he is violent period?
I can't help you with that. Your sentence structure is flawed.

Where's the rest of the question? What came before the 'Or'?

I can not comprehend your point of view... you believe that when someone attacks you you should just take it?
Once again- Did I say that? Nope.

[color=B8FF12]↑↑↑
I stated this:
  • They were all 3 in the wrong.
  • She shouldn't have slapped him.
  • He shouldn't have swung back.
  • She shouldn't have jumped over the counter.
  • Even IF the weapon was necessary to begin with, he should not have continued with it.

He went too far.

I would be questioning that other employee who backed away during filming... He knows something...
    I am sure that he does know something.

He knows that when someone who you do not trust, is viciously swinging a weapon in a fit of violent rage, it is best to step back.

P.S. "Ma'am".... Stop mocking me, be original.

P.S.S. You having any luck with finding the links discussing the counterfeit charges?

Yeah. That's what I thought.

• posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
    link   
    reply to post by imd12c4funn

As soon as they jumped the counter they deserved what ever the worker dished out. Based on recent events, he had every reason to believe that had he not put these people down the entire store would have errupted into a violent fight, where he, along with many others would have likely been injured.

He was acting in self defense and protecting others in the store.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join