It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds Employee Beats Up Two Women With A Metal Stick

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
As far as I can see in that video the "customer" was the one that took the argument up to the level of a physical contact and the McD's employee finished it on the same level.

No fowl in my eyes

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
if the 50$ was fake then they where there to rob the place, they wouldnt let him check for some reason right?
edit on 16-10-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
As soon as they jumped the counter - They gave him permission to be defend himself, the initial slap was one thing, he tried to walk away, probably because he didnt want to go back to prison.

They may very well have knocked him unconscious and killed him, even by accident.

Good on him, These women got the same treatment they offered.

This is the pecking order of the jungle, power and force.

These women possessed neither.

Justice was served,

-GM

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

the heat is the (in my calculation) 45% possibility that was unknown.
Your calculation is rubbish.
There is a 100% possibility that they did not have a gun.
If they had a gun, you would be reading a different headline.

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

How do you know they weren't there to rob the place?
common sense

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

How do you know they weren't there to rob the place?
common sense

Drunk woman uses toy gun for robbery attempt
Drunken actor Rip Torn robs bank
Clerk thwarts robbery attempt by drunk
Drunk robbery
Drunk, pregnant woman caught in attempted robbery
Bank robbery foiled when would-be perp passes out.

It's a lot more common than common sense would tell you.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Well Done!
Good Job!

6 irrelevant links that have absolutely nothing to do with this particular incident.

There was no attempted robbery, and nobody pulled a gun.

The argument that both you and the OP are trying to make, is pointless.

P.S. It is possible that one of you will come back with another post, along the lines of
"...but..but..but they coulda' .....if......"

So I will just tell you now, that it matters not what could have happened, because 'coulda' did not happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

hes the one being charged....

yeap its for money

hes screwed

Examiner version of events

Greenwich Village, NY – The McDonald's cashier accused of beating two female customers – an incident that was captured on video – has been arrested and arraigned, according to police.

Continue reading on Examiner.com McDonald's beating: Cashier arrested in attack of 2 female customers (video) - National Crime | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

I really hate liberals due to things like this...
Wow... well to the author of this... I am not normally this vocal but you know what ... the young man should be applauded... these two pricks attacked him... they got what they deserved....

he did not kill em so he did not over respond...

I am in the process of starting my own businesses... If this happens to an employee I will not fire him but promote him...

The ladies overreacted to a request on the 50
the ladies esculated it

they struck first
then they jumped the counter and followed him

self defense... pure and simple

:shk:

edit on 16-10-2011 by ripcontrol because: just wow

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Well Done!
Good Job!

6 irrelevant links that have absolutely nothing to do with this particular incident.

There was no attempted robbery, and nobody pulled a gun.

The argument that both you and the OP are trying to make, is pointless.

P.S. It is possible that one of you will come back with another post, along the lines of
"...but..but..but they coulda' .....if......"

So I will just tell you now, that it matters not what could have happened, because 'coulda' did not happen.

You're defending these people? Seriously? Regardless if they are drunk, high, or just morons, you don't attack an employee, then jump a counter and chase him down. He grabbed whatever he could to defend himself against 2 attackers. End of story. Drunk or not, they are in the wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

You're defending these people?

No.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I've authored a thread on this a couple days ago:

HERE

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Originally posted by ripcontrol

hes the one being charged....

They were all arrested and charged. Obviously, they wouldn't all get the same charges.

Read your own link, or any of the many others.

www.ny1.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Good on the guy man, he put up with disgusting abuse verbally and then people come jumping over the counter to attack?

You get what's coming to you...

If that was a store/shop where pops had a gun? Those people would have been shot.

They're lucky that they just got a whoopin' with a thin metal bar.... looks a lot worse, I'm pretty sure he wasn't caving their heads in, just whacking their bodies and legs as if to say "keep trying to get up"

If everyone defended themselves like this, people would think twice before acting like the big man and jumping over the counter at a business to attack staff.. that's what was happening, the member of staff just got there first.

Good for him
edit on 16/10/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That's why I don't eat at McDonald's off any street. WOW Oh my science how I want to say something bad here...
:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here's a much better Full-screen version of it...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
A fractured skull isn't just a light beating ... He's charged with felony assault (as he should be) and the two women are charged with menacing, disorderly conduct, and trespassing (as they should be) the dude went overboard and could have killed one of them. An elbow to the jaw would have been enough to protect himself (or at least, stop hitting with the bar once they went down!) but he kept going after they were no longer a threat. He couldn't control himself and now his butt is back in prison with additional felony charges. He didn't win this. In the court-of-public-opinion, they now have the sympathy vote and might win big with a lawsuit, as well.

edit on 16-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The two crazy women got what they had coming to them. They jumped the counter and at that point all bets are off. They thought that because they were women they could get away with it. He showed them other wise. If you jump the counter and come after me like they did well then you just have committed suicided.
And yes, I have been attacked at work before, The man came very close to losing his head with the aid of a shovel.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

LOL good for you! I worked in a coffee shop as a teen 5am to noon and people without coffee That early in the am are wicked scary ....can't tell you how many times I wanted To do that! (-;

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

LOL good for you! I worked in a coffee shop as a teen 5am to noon and people without coffee That early in the am are wicked scary ....can't tell you how many times I wanted To do that! (-;

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

if you look closely right b4 the camera pans away you can see one of the girls(look for dreds or what not flying around) start to get back to her feet thats when he whacks her again i would Assume(only assume as you cant see) that she had tried to get back up and thus earned a few more whacks to the face

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i will say those two women got what they deserved you cant use a past decision on a current one yeah he grabbed a metal rod but he did stop and then went at it again after the one slapped him to then the other gets on the counter to chase him down becaise he questioned the validity of the fifty dollar bill they should have gotten arrested not the employee and were was management when this went down they should have stepped in before it escalated to that point period

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join