It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds Employee Beats Up Two Women With A Metal Stick

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
McDonalds Employee Beats Up Two Women With A Metal Stick

After verbal abuse by one patron, Another reaches over and hits the employee. Then when two go over the counter to attack the employee, he beats them down with a metal stick, repeatedly after a pause, one must conclude the attackers had not surrendered and trying to get up brought on some further defensive blows, which seem to have rendered the attackers a non threat.

The problem is, some wonder if in defense, the employee went overboard with the metal stick.

Does the breach of the employees only area constitute attempted robbery?
Assault?
Or are these kids just trying to act tough?

I believe that there was a high percentage chance that one of the aggressors were packin' heat, but the employee seems to have lucked out in that department and seemed intent to allow them a pass on more of a beating had they stayed down and surrendered.

Will the employeer be praised as a hero? of Fired for not letting the purps beat his ass, (i.e. take one for the team)?

What do you think?
was he unneccessarily brutal in his defense?
Will they 'sue' for injuries?

Personally, I feel that if this kind of aggressive behavior were punishable by 30 lashes with a cat of nine tails, or banishment in an unfriendly dangerous wilderness, or even worse, let the neighborhood children have him, these kind of crimes would be ultimately stopped because it would not be worth the risk.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
They are lucky I was not there, they would have been made into idiot-fries, by way of immersing there heads in the deep fryer.
edit on 16-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I had a customer throw a piping hot cup of coffee at me when i worked in a coffee shop in Las Vegas. (for not steaming milk and putting it into his coffee)

I beat that dude bloody, but only after bashing his face in with a metal milk cup used for steaming milk.

I think the McD's employ had all the right in the world to beat them down.

no one comes to work so some spoiled prima donnas can attack them.
edit on 16-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If those girls walked into a police station, assaulted the person at the counter, then jumped the counter...

And the only beating they got was with a thin, hollow, metal rod...

The officer administering the beating would be commended for showing so much restraint.

But he's not a cop, he's a lowly food-service worker, so we obviously have to try ruin his life/send him back to prison for thinking he's allowed to defend himself...
edit on 16-10-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Now that would be hard justice, especially if you were to supersize.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Agreed.

One of the things that pisses me off, is that when someone stands up to a perp, the media will always say, "well there's no way to know whether they were trying to rob him, so we must assume they were innocent...."

It is an extension of the argument made by people about using deadly force to defend your property. The most common slogan is "nothing you own is worth someone's life." Buncha crap. Your life is not worth squat to a perp, and if he knows you'll hesitate, he will attack. The guy with the metal stick might have been killed if he'd have hesitated.

If you are known for pacifism like the Amish, you will have a crime rate that is four times the national average, in a very rural area. And all because of the simple fact that perps can sense fear.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The problem is, some wonder if in defense, the employee went overboard with the metal stick.

Or are these kids just trying to act tough?

Will the employeer be praised as a hero?

was he unneccessarily brutal in his defense?
Will they 'sue' for injuries?

Killing someone, is one of those things that is going to be with you for the rest of your life. That will overshadow almost anything. Doesn't really matter if this beating was justifiable or not (which personally, I think not). The fact of the matter is that he has killed before, and that is an important detail that nobody can overlook, when viewing this incident.

McIntosh served more than a decade in prison after shooting and killing a high school classmate in 2000.

www.wtsp.com...

I believe that there was a high percentage chance that one of the aggressors were packin' heat, but the employee seems to have lucked out in that department and seemed intent to allow them a pass on more of a beating had they stayed down and surrendered.
Where did this↑ come from? A random guess?

Fired for not letting the purps beat his ass, (i.e. take one for the team)?
Which team would that be??

edit on 10/16/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Most privately owned stores, if you jump across the counter and pursue, they won't call the police.

They'll call the coroner.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

The only altercation I have had at work heightened to threats and one manuevered as if grabbing something from his car seat area and approaching with one hand behind his back.

The others involved, were provoked by the person posing as if with a gun behind his back. He kept saying these other guys "dissed" him when entering and greeting me with a "Hi", while the aggitated one was talking to me. He started ranting and every other sentence had the phrase; "I don't care, I'm from Compton!". in it.

As he approached, one hand behind his back, I walked up chest to chest and in a raised voice let him know that now he was "dissin' me" and on and on. He revealed his hand. No gun.

They all dispersed. This was the only day I didn't pack brecause it was hot and I threw the dice.
I have not been at such a disavantage again, and never will. Hope to never go there, but at least it will be a gun fight rather than a slaughter.

Don't leave home without it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

I had a customer throw a piping hot cup of coffee at me when i worked in a coffee shop in Las Vegas. (for not steaming milk and putting it into his coffee)

I beat that dude bloody, but only after bashing his face in with a metal milk cup used for steaming milk.

I think the McD's employ had all the right in the world to beat them down.

no one comes to work so some spoiled prima donnas can attack them.

Originally posted by mileysubet

They are lucky I was not there, they would have been made into idiot-fries, by way of immersing there heads in the deep fryer.

You guys are baddass!
Both of ya.

[color=636363]/sarcasm

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
To me it looks like they wear trying to have a law suit. They wear dressed like men and even talked like one.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
quote]Where did this↑ come from? A random guess?

My own street survey. The only guess is how much higher (or lower) the percent would be in the area where the incident took place.

I am certain there was a 45% +/- 2.25% chance. This is arrived at by taking into account all the testimony and news I've heard, actions of those who may or may not carry, and may or may not be offenders or repeat offenders and calculating in those troubled souls I have attempted to help through work programs. Then I calculated 2.75% higher as how I see this crime intuitively.

If that is not sufficient, then many other calculations would have the same fate.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

www.wtsp.com...

According to customers, they were drunk. The argument began because of a $50 bill. They were not there to rob the place. They were there because they were drunk and hungry.

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I am certain there was a 45% +/- 2.25% chance. This is arrived at by taking into account all the testimony and news I've heard, actions of those who may or may not carry, and may or may not be offenders or repeat offenders and calculating in those troubled souls I have attempted to help through work programs. Then I calculated 2.75% higher as how I see this crime intuitively.

If that is not sufficient, then many other calculations would have the same fate.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Better than being drunk, hungry and packing heat, and then jumping the counter. At least for the employee

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

Better than being drunk, hungry and packing heat, and then jumping the counter. At least for the employee

lmao... What the hell are you talking about?
Just making up details.
Where is this 'heat'??

They were drunk, and hungry. Instead of getting food, they got a beating. You actually think they had a gun, and didn't use it?? If they had a gun, there would have been at least 1 'pop' heard in that video.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

the heat is the (in my calculation) 45% possibility that was unknown.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry but was the description two "women"? The person who jumped over the counter appeared to be a male...but whatever...either way whether its a man or a woman pretending to be a man justice was served.
Its was wrong of that person to just sit there yelling like a fool at those people. Yeah sure we are not getting the full side of the story but for someone to just hop over the counter like a lunatic...no I agree with the poster on the linked site...if they were at a gas station the clerk would have fired his gun in self defense.
Ha this is rather funny because I was looking through 90s hip hop and found this:

This fits this topic completely.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just watched the video

The person who jumped the counter did get a real whacking
The employee just kept hitting him; might have been too much tho.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I wish that had been two men attacking the guy.
But it wasn't.
You can't just brutally beat down women.
I guess after 10 years in prison and 1 1/2 years of working at McDonalds he finally snapped.
I'm sure given his criminal record he will be going back in the clink.
The women did begin the sequence of combat though.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

According to customers, they were drunk. The argument began because of a $50 bill. They were not there to rob the place. They were there because they were drunk and hungry.

How do you know they weren't there to rob the place?

A fair number of stick-em-ups involve drunken perps.

The first guy to mug me had just robbed a liquor store. When you get mugged or held up, how will you know, while your life may hang in the balance, whether the person is just being "edgey" or actually plans to rob you? Can I get a free pass, if I only improvise my robberies, so that if it goes south I can claim that you were paranoid?

One mistep and you could be killed.
edit on 16-10-2011 by dr_strangecraft because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join