It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is a " persistant spreading chemtrail "

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KnownUnknown

I am denying that it is still happening. Seeing as there is no evidence that it is occurring.

"It happened before so it will happen again" isn't an argument, it's an opinion used as leverage by people like you to promote unfalsifiable claims.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
These trials are over a specified period. It does not involve the use of commercial airliners, it does not indicate that white trails were left in the sky which persisted at high altitude and then spread out. It details two aerial operations by a Devon and a Lincoln while other trials were carried out at ground level by a vehicle driving along while releasing the substance.

It is no more related to "chemtrailing" than gas attacks in WW1 were or Nelson laying a smoke screen at Trafalgar was. A desperate reach for evidence that isnt there, again.

If you disagree, pray tell, the reason it proves chemtrails are being sprayed now is.............what?
edit on 2-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnownUnknown
Trial dispersions or not, you CANNOT deny these things are still happening

Corrected it for you--->

Trial dispersions or not, you CANNOT deny that there is no evidence to show that these things are still happening.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My original argument had nothing to do with trails spreading out or even if they exist as a form of 'chemtrail'

I was just pointing out those little facts because so many people think they wouldn't spray this kind if stuff over the populace

Even the end of the MoD documents says:

"Although we fully understand the public unease that ensued when it was discovered, many years after the event, that large areas of Britain had been subjected to this form of experimentation.."

They didn't just tell the public in these cases - WE found out and demanded the truth

You gullible enough to think they don't test # in the skies anymore without telling us?

IMO, chemtrails do not exist as a form of vapour from the engine of an airliner but they have (and probably will continue to) spray toxic chemicals over large areas of the UK and other countries - as shown above with multiple, reliable sources
edit on 2-11-2011 by KnownUnknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
But relatively isolated experimental spraying, if it is indeed still going on, is a different topic from the Chemtrail theory where all the trails above our heads are sinister. We may not even be that far apart in our outlook, I said something similar in my "missing the point" thread. People chasing chemtrails are, IMO, wasting their effort and should be looking for other things which could really be there.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudology
reply to post by ignorant_ape

you're joking right??

Let's rephrase what you're asking us for.... something is being sprayed in the air, allegedly, and you want us (people who believe in chemtrails) to ascertain every possible chemical that will float in the air???

no - i want you to demonstrate what chemicals have the chemical and physical propertites to produce what chemtrail believers call " persistant spreading chemtrails "

let's start here!

holy shot gun attack - you just cut and pasted a random list - ith zero context or relevance

Acetylsalicylic Acid- C9H8O4 (also known as Aspirin)

so now aledged " chemtrails " properties include curing headaches ?????????????????????
edit on 2-11-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnownUnknown
They didn't just tell the public in these cases -

Actually, it appears that they did!!

Here's the original Guardian article - note it makes no claims to having obtained hte info under the oficial information act or whatever hte UK has for that purpose.

And in a later article you find this statement:

An extensive list of the contagious agents and plagues that could be turned into weapons of mass destruction is revealed in files from a War Cabinet committee released to the National Archives.
(talking about WW2 activites)

WE found out and demanded the truth

I cannot find any information that supports that statement - no-one seems to have claimed to have discovered this other than through official MOD releases.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join