It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is a " persistant spreading chemtrail "

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
no , seriously - its an open question aimed primeraly at " chemtrail " proponents

it is a near universal claim of " chemtrail " proponents that " chemtrail " persist and spread , while contrails do not

so what actually causes this mechanism - and what % of the fuel [ by vol or mass ] is required

scientific geo- engineering agents :

silver iodide

dry-ice [ frozen co2 ] pellets

LPG [ propane ]

hydroscopic salt crystals

etc etc

when sprayed / dispersed by cloud seeding aircraft do not form the instant trails that "chemtrail " proponents identify as " chemtrails " persisting and spreading behind the aircraft

so what is in the alledged " chemtrail " `addative ` that causes this near mirraculous transformation of a benign jet contrail into a " chemtrail "

come on now - dont be lazy and claim its " a secret consiracy " , use a bit of basic chemistry and physics to explain how these alledged " chemtrail " are created

meteorology explains that contrails will persist , and spread if the local temp , pressure , humidity and dewpoint are within certain ranges

while " chemtrail " proponents insist that " chemtrail " persist and spread in conditions that cause contrail sublimation

so - how do they do that ???

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
They don't, chemterails are a fabrication, for those who need to believe in something and don't need proof to do so..

This is why the chemtrails threads are one step from the trash bin.
edit on 16-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
chemterails are a fabrication

Us educated folk know that. This thread is for the "chemtrailers" to explain why persistent, spreading contrails are called "chemtrails". Even though persistent, spreading contrails have been seen since the dawn of powered flight.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You may have forgotten that believers are mostly lacking in facility when it comes to such things like reason and logic, as well as the ability to both organize and explain their thoughts in a conventionally rational way.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

You may have forgotten that believers are mostly lacking in facility when it comes to such things like reason and logic, as well as the ability to both organize and explain their thoughts in a conventionally rational way.

Hate to burst in on your little back scratching thread for persistent spreading contrail cult con artists.

But there are many highly educated people, skilled and trained in science that do not fit into your tin foil hat wearing stereo type of people who expose the truth about the chemtrail phenomenon.

I doubt any of you who have posted thus far are interested in the truth and will actually take the time to watch this video documentary. But for those of you out there who are actually interested in finding the truth, I will post it here any way.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Can you answer these questions;

Do you still believe the interior aircraft shot posted on this forum, and identified as a B777 undergoing structural tests is still a pic of a chemtrail plane?

If so, why?

Do you think a feasibility study conducted in 2010 that you linked to is evidence of chemtrailing since the 1990's?

If so, how?

How do you tie chemtrails as long white trails in the sky with cloud seeding? What is the similarity?

Do you still believe that persisting spreading contrails do not exist?

If you accept them as real, how are they distingished from chemtrails?

So there you are, straight questions that you have an opportunity to answer. There are more in my mind but lets see how these go first.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I don't understand why you are using an appeal to authority, when you don't trust factually based official documents?

You're being played, brother. Keep watching the videos, visiting the sites, and generating ad revenue for the charlatans, they need you!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

You aren't helping get to the truth.

It's a loaded question.

We come to this forum in hopes to get closer to that truth.

If anyone of us had the slightest doubt as to what we have seen and read ....then maybe you and others would have convinced us 100 threads ago with a persistent contrail link.

But that is not the case, I have seen plenty and have enough common sense to know that something is going on.

That "something" is why I come to these kind of places .....people like you and other debunkers will not stop us from getting the truth.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

so - how do they do that ???

Can it be the particals expand once kept cool and released into cool atmosphere and then warmed from sun reflecting off these particals. It seems they do start out thin then expand. Or maybe another chemical is added in the atmosphere that causes expansion from a physical or chemical change.
edit on 10/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Be it from chemtrails, contrails, factory pollutants or automobiles, what can we do to clense the atmosphere of boron, sulphur, metallic concentrations, and anything else not existing in a native format? When it falls, how can we recollect it from plants and soils before the pollutants become invasive to everyone's health? If we can't devote the manpower to clensing our earth and skies from these problems, because the sources are too unregulated or exist as mystery elements, can we devote our time instead to safe counter-measures, such as atmospheric collector sweeps, breeding biology that will utilize other harmful chemicals, etc, or micro/nano machines that put the technology to a good use?

As interest and devotion to counter-measures increases, so will the popularity and awareness of these issues increase, and in a natural turnover of interests, those mystery pollution sources (ie. the potential white, unmarked C-130's and other potential sprayers) will be discovered all the easier. It may even act as a detour to established covert plans.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

i have seen that before - and despite the fact it made my head hurt - i watched it again - just for you

that " documentary " - and i use the term loosley - contains no scince whatso ever - its just parroting the same old canards - and gives no evidence - just the usual annecdotal suppositions

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

it is not a " loaded " question - its very simple and direct

explain what chemical reactions , chemical properties and physics cause your alledged " chemtrails "

people like you and other debunkers will not stop us from getting the truth.

what truth ? if " chemtrails "were true - you would be able to explain what they are and how they form

isnt that the sort of "truth " that "chemtrail " proponents would want ???

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I believe its where the chemical being sprayed is given an overall positive or negative charge which forces the particles to spread over a wide area. The particles are of similar atomic weight to the atmosphere allowing them to desend slowly and to spread as they do. You wont see chemtrails being sprayed on a windy day.

Like charges repel each other allowing it to spread.
edit on 19-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
I believe its where the chemical being sprayed is given an overall positive or negative charge which forces the particles to spread over a wide area.

I won't even be asking for evidence.

The particles are of similar atomic weight to the atmosphere allowing them to desend slowly and to spread as they do.

If that were the case, someone would probably have seen a "chemtrail" descend. No one ever has, contrails stay in the sky just like clouds. Because they're made of the same thing.

You wont see chemtrails being sprayed on a windy day.

Complete bunk. There is no connection between contrail formation and a "windy day" on the ground.

Like charges repel each other allowing it to spread.

Might want to look into a little meteorology, it will all become clear.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I was unaware of this anomaly until I saw this thread.

Thank you.

I shall comment after studying the information provided.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Don't know about CHEMtrails, but persistant spreading contrails are annoying. Last spring, this crap was going on almost everyday. I can't enjoy the sunlight anymore because everyone is in a big hurry? Airplanes are stupid, and only a moron would trust his/her life to a complete stranger, just so they can get somewhere faster...

I could go on, but I would be going off topic...

So, to recap: Contrails are annoying. Airplanes are stupid.

The end.

Ciao.
edit on 21-10-2011 by applesthateatpeople because: stupid contrails

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

you're joking right??

Let's rephrase what you're asking us for.... something is being sprayed in the air, allegedly, and you want us (people who believe in chemtrails) to ascertain every possible chemical that will float in the air???

For substances with an A- or α- prefix such as α-Terpinene, please see the parent page (in this case Terpinene).
Abietic acid – C20H30O2
Acenaphthene – C12H10
Acenaphthoquinone – C12H6O2
Acenaphthylene – C12H8
Acepromazine – C19H22N2OS
Acetaldehyde – C2H4O
Acetamide – C2H5NO
Acetaminophen – C8H9NO2
Acetaminosalol – C15H13NO4
Acetamiprid – C10H11ClN4
Acetanilide – C6H5NH(COCH3)
Acetic acid - CH3COOH
Acetoguanamine – C4H7N5
Acetone — CH3COCH3, or (CH3)2CO
Acetonitrile – C2H3N
Acetophenone – C8H8O
Acetylcholine – (CH3)3N+CH2CH2OCOCH3.
Acetylene – C2H2
N-Acetylglutamate – C7H11NO5
Acetylsalicylic Acid- C9H8O4 (also known as Aspirin)
Acid fuchsin
Acridine – C13H9N
Acridine orange – C17H19N3
Acrolein – C3H4O
Acrylamide – C3H5NO
Acrylic acid – C3H4O2
Acrylonitrile – C3H3N
Acryloyl chloride – C3H3ClO
Acyclovir – C8H11N5O3
Adamantane – C10H16
Adenosine – C10H13N5O4
Adipamide – C6H12N2O2
Adipic acid – C6H10O4
Adiponitrile – C6H8N2
Adipoyl dichloride – C6H8Cl2O2
Adonitol – C5H12O5
Adrenochrome – C9H9NO3
Epinephrine (adrenaline) – C9H13NO3
Alanine – C3H7NO2

let's start here!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Doesn't mean it's anything to do with certain chemicals being added (or not)

Everything under the control of gravity gets bigger as it gets closer to the ground

Either way, there's no denying that they DO spray our skies full of crap that they don't want us to know about...chemtrails or not.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnownUnknown
Everything under the control of gravity gets bigger as it gets closer to the ground

Uhhhhh. Like what, exactly? I don't think airplanes are smaller in the air than on the ground.

Originally posted by KnownUnknown
Either way, there's no denying that they DO spray our skies full of crap that they don't want us to know about...chemtrails or not.

Source? They may spray the ground from the sky (cropdusting, cleaning oil spills) or in the sky (inside of clouds during cloud seeding), but there is no "crap" being sprayed at contrail formation altitude, we KNOW that.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Source? They may spray the ground from the sky (cropdusting, cleaning oil spills) or in the sky (inside of clouds during cloud seeding), but there is no "crap" being sprayed at contrail formation altitude, we KNOW that.

There are many examples throughout the years. Here is one of many that your own government admit to:

.."From 1950 through 1953, the US Army sprayed toxic chemicals over six cities in the United States and Canada, in order to test dispersal patterns of chemical weapons. Army records stated that the chemicals which were sprayed on the city of Winnipeg, Canada, included zinc cadmium sulfide.[90]"

en.wikipedia.org...

Trial dispersions or not, you CANNOT deny these things are still happening

And if Wiki is not an acceptable source, check here... www.mod.uk...
edit on 2-11-2011 by KnownUnknown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join