It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citibank physically drag women into bank [video]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
That was so illegal, she was doing nothing wrong, then pushed to the cops, probably wasnt even read hear rights, I'd like to see this go to court and that SOB punished for kidnapping, unlawful arrest, and aggrevated assault.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
oh too much entertainment, these "protesters" are the same dummies that were chanting "hope, change" in 2008 and now they are protesting their hero's buddies.
I hope you are enjoying your hope and change you were wishing for! because I sure am enjoying watching you make asses of yourselves!

And next time you vote for someone don't get caught up in all the drama and orgasm of the moment and try to make an educated choice please. Wait, I forget who I am speaking to, these people are swayed by drama. Just look at them

I can't wait until it isn't 'cool' to be a protester so these idiots can move on to something else.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ah, they are fascists, in uniforms and suits. I think the Nazis's had a better uniform, but I guess in time they will get those as well.

edit on 17-10-2011 by oceleste because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sad to see that we are still slaves of our own inventions. Hierarchy, laws and rules are supposed to be there to protect us, yet some still choose to blindly follow those, sitting high up in that hierarchy, spewing out new rules and laws that only benefit them selves, no matter what... No capability to bend the rules for the common good.

I guess, money can buy anything after all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I don't think that's fair... I cannot discern from any of these "customers" what their political beliefs or viewpoints are. I couldn't possibly watch this and place an anti-Obama spin on it, and am not sure how you could either. However I do think it is viewpoints like this that our Big Government and all of the politicians out there are counting on, they need the American public to fail miserably at being able to join together and stand behind one another no matter what the consequences, and it's comments like yours that seriously make me wonder if we will be able to either. Look, it's us against them and until EVERYONE joins together and drops the red or blue flag we so often times want to wave and realize we the PEOPLE are going to have to stand firm on the same side, nothing WILL ever CHANGE!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

If that's the case, a great defense for those customers who were there to do business would be that the safety of the people in the bank and the business they were attempting to conduct was actually disrupted by the plain clothed security and the police.. atleast that's what the video PROVES.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

OMG! you are soooo right.. and to me that's a hilarious and accurate viewpoint. I personally am a 5'3" slim female that has been the victim of a home invasion. As a single woman this fundamentally disturbed me to the point of changing my life forever. I went from not wanting guns in my home, because of my children, to ALWAYS having one loaded and in arms reach or on my body, as well as my two sons knowing exactly what a gun was how dangerous they are and HOW to use them. This is actually the best answer to preventing gun accidents w/ childrent. TEACH them the dangers, allow to learn safety and how to shoot them and assure them the only time they have permission to touch one, is when someone's life in the home is in danger and I cannot get to it myself. IF that had been me on that public street and an unidentified man that appeared to be nothing more than another bystander put his hands on my body AT ALL he would still be telling his friends about the time he got his ass beat down by this little blonde girl... cause that's another thing I am capable of doing since the break in.. DEFEND myself!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Bottom line was that they KIDNAPPED that woman from a public area of a business she was a customer of.

Folks the elite ghouls are sending you a message.....we are going to violate every right you have, what are you going to do about it?

TIME TO SEND THE ELITE CRIMINALS A SECOND AMENDMENT CALLING CARD!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If they do not have to give you your money, then just spend it!!! Like I do every single week.. pay my bills get my groceries and pour the rest in the gas tank.. ONLY when your balance gets down to 2-3 buck like most of American these days.. don't put anymore back in there. Change your direct deposits, put your next paycheck in a small town locally owned bank and be done with it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00001
Wow! Did I just witness a kidnapping ?

That, by law, is exactly what that was - along with unlawful imprisonment and a host of other civil violations.

Two key elements are common to all charges of kidnapping. First, the asportation or detention must be unlawful. Under various state and federal statutes, only two asportations constitute kidnapping: Police officers may arrest and jail a person they suspect of a crime, and parents are allowed to reasonably restrict and control the movement of their children.

Second, some aggravating circumstance must accompany the restraint or asportation. This can be a demand for money; a demand for anything of value; an attempt to affect a function of government (ie:do to another person what is only legally done by police or other government officials); an attempt to inflict injury on the abductee; an attempt to terrorize a third party; or an attempt to commit a felony.

False Imprisonment:
To prevail under a false imprisonment claim, a plaintiff must prove: (1) willful detention; (2) without consent; and (3) without authority of law.(Restatement of the Law, Second, Torts)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gn0sis
Sad to see that we are still slaves of our own inventions. Hierarchy, laws and rules are supposed to be there to protect us, yet some still choose to blindly follow those, sitting high up in that hierarchy, spewing out new rules and laws that only benefit them selves, no matter what... No capability to bend the rules for the common good.

I guess, money can buy anything after all.

Here's a quote for you, my friend:

"What people (aside from rulers) don't like about hierarchal societies is that they don't exist for all their members in the same way. They provide a life of unbelievable luxury and ease for the rulers and a life of poverty and toil for everyone else. The way rulers benefit from the success of the society is vastly different from the way the masses benefit, and the pyramids and the temples testify to the importance of the rulers, not to the masses who build them. And so it goes, through every phase of life in a hierarchal society."
- Daniel Quinn, Beyond Civilization

edit on 19-10-2011 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

NYC needs to be placed under Martial Law(Federal) and the Army sent in to Arrest, and try every single NYPD police "officer" for treason and sedition.

What they did was kidnapping. If she broke a law she should of been read her rights, cuffed and taken away in a police cruiser. We need to know her name and the name of the police officers that kidnapped her so we can make sure she doesn't disappear or something bad like that.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9

Originally posted by 00001
Wow! Did I just witness a kidnapping ?

That, by law, is exactly what that was - along with unlawful imprisonment and a host of other civil violations.

Two key elements are common to all charges of kidnapping. First, the asportation or detention must be unlawful. Under various state and federal statutes, only two asportations constitute kidnapping: Police officers may arrest and jail a person they suspect of a crime, and parents are allowed to reasonably restrict and control the movement of their children.

Second, some aggravating circumstance must accompany the restraint or asportation. This can be a demand for money; a demand for anything of value; an attempt to affect a function of government (ie:do to another person what is only legally done by police or other government officials); an attempt to inflict injury on the abductee; an attempt to terrorize a third party; or an attempt to commit a felony.

False Imprisonment:
To prevail under a false imprisonment claim, a plaintiff must prove: (1) willful detention; (2) without consent; and (3) without authority of law.(Restatement of the Law, Second, Torts)

Go ahead and tack on sexual assault, cause that guy totally grabbed second base in that video. I hope she sues the everlovin shiite out of citibank!

I just wish some bank employee would grab my junk and kidnap me on video...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

You are so right, and this post cracked me up, as do so many on here...truly the best laughs I get all week! It's funny you mentioned it cause I was showing my fiance the video, I must educate him daily as he only watches tv and none of it is even news broadcasts, just the regular dumb down stuff that most Americans watch constantly. What's also funny is the fear in his eyes as I force him to think about things he simply cannot handle. While I was showing him the video I actually see where it looked like the guy definitely took the opportunity to cop a feel!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

There's really no way to know if they quietly entered the bank.
Let's see a video of the altercation from start to finish.

I fail to understand what you are saying. I don't see how it is appropriate in any conceivable way to do what was done to that woman. If she was going to be arrested then arrest her, that was kidnapping in every sense of the word.

Who do the police work for again?

Exactly what I was thinking, why did they have to drag her into the bank? I wonder if they were being forced to sign over their accounts to the big banks? or redeposit their monies? or maybe they just walked into the bank with no intentions of doing business with the bank at all and this is why they locked the doors and called the police!

The police get paid by tax payers but paid for by the elitist bankers!
I wonder which side the police will be on when it finally comes down to it? Eventually everything will fall apart and when it does these supposed protectors of the people will have to choose whom they are going to side with the rich and powerful Elitist minority or the majority of 99% of us? Which i'm sure if the 99% of us were actually out there they would have no choice in the matter! Right now i can only imagine 1% of the 99% are out there protesting and the rest are home or at work or anywhere else!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join