It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citibank physically drag women into bank [video]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This need to go viral, ASAP. I searched the CNN site for the video, of course it isn't there. I want to submit the video link you CNN, and see if I can get it some attention there. ( Yes, I know, mainstream media fears this sort of thing, they're part of the problem, etc. I get that, but I still want to try. )
This is assault, and unlawful detention, to say the least. This is why people need to stand up NOW. TPTB will get away with this behavior only if we continue to allow them to do so.

If you call yourself a "Libertarian", are you participating, or defending the Rights of your fellow citizens? Are you showing up for the protests? Or are "Libertarians" only interested in keeping their taxes down and pursuing a conservative agenda? It seems to me that these protests are in everyone's interest, whether you're liberal, conservative, or in the center. It's time to stand up, people. ( In a non-violent way, of course. I don't condone any violence. Leave that to the Pigs, so they can show their true colors ).

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Yes I worried about that too, to hazard a guess, it could be Charlie Chaplin time travelling again, or just a crappy mobile 'phone.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Can someone report an update on the condition of this poor woman(victim)?
Can someone provide a screenshot of the perpetrators?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

This should be all over the news tonight.

Citibank should feel the effect in their wallets no later than early this week.

If these things do not happen, it's nothing short of a tragedy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

you're pretty cute >

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

i wouldve punched that fat bastard in the hoody trying to be the the fake-cop-hero and i would've done it gladly.

edit: @vkturbo GREAT POINT! He didn't read her her miranda rights, its an unlawful arrest.
edit on 10/16/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Just to explore the flip side a little...

What would you do if 30 people came chanting into your place of employment all at once and decided to cancel their accounts ? Seriously what would you do ?

Who ever touched that women at the end needs to be terminated though.

edit on 16-10-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

That's obviously an easy question to answer:

Close the freakin' accounts that's what I would do!

The amount of people coming in at any one time should not be the issue as long as there is no violence. Some people might call that "rush hour banking". When I used to bank, there's been plenty of times I've gone in the bank and there were 20 or more people waiting to conduct a transaction.

30 people wanting to close their accounts at the same time is no excuse. What would you do if you went into a bank to close your account and you got arrested or told no by some stiff necked teller?

Come on...just let these people close the accounts...it's their money, give it back to them

edit on 10/16/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

all i have to say is if a couple bank tellers and fake security guards tried to lock me inside a bank, i would throw a chair through the window and walk out. im sure the people went into that bank and were louder than they or the op claims. im sure they were making a scene about closing their accounts, which isnt illegal but still, do it on your own time and dont make a big scene because we know they dont like that.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i sort of wish i was one of the people locked in their. I woulda trashed the place or atleast broken myself out. the ppl in their look like abunch of sheep being herded around by a bunch of goons. stick up for yourselves people its the only way

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Just to explore the flip side a little...

What would you do if 30 people came chanting into your place of employment all at once and decided to cancel their accounts ? Seriously what would you do ?

Who ever touched that women at the end needs to be terminated though.

edit on 16-10-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

What would I do? We live in the free world supposedly, I would let them close their accounts and be on their way.

What they did was both illegal and immoral.

People need to remain calm, and start documenting all this. Stay peaceful, and respect the police as misguided as they are. We cannot give them a reason to declare martial law, that is obviously what they want.

You all have an obligation to tell people that are waking up to remain calm and peaceful. We need to drive this into peoples heads, and make sure they understand the ramifications of not remaining calm and peaceful.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by avwood
If that happens to me when I close my account this Nov 5th,
I'm going to snuff whoevers grabbing me.

I sure hope everyone isn't going to the bank on Nov 5th. First of all, the lines will be too long and secondly, not enough cash is kept on hand. The "early" birds will get their withdrawals. Go before Saturday November 5th. It's the end result that counts, which is hitting the banks where they're vunerable...no matter if it's done all in the same day or in multi-day closeouts.

As a matter of fact, it would "hurt" the banks more if you took almost all of the money, but didn't close your account. Then, they would still have the admin overhead costs of administering the account, even if there's only a couple of dollars therein.
-cwm

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

I actually think that's a guy with face paint and a handerkechief over his head, cause I noticed a couple people with those covering their hair and even the woman next to him has one on and something else underneath to cover her hair it looks like, maybe they were trying to protect their identities, expecting media to show up?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

CNN does have the Ireport section on the website, maybe you can upload it there?? Just an idea

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You people who are complaining about the possibility of things getting violent ....... I have a question for you.

Exactly how far do you think the American Revolution would have gotten if there had been no bloodshed?

Do you think the King of England would have changed his ways with peaceful protests and politely written requests?

I think not.

We the people have tried politely asking and writing our politicians. We have voted new people into office who have promised to change things but then did the same old, same old.

The politicians will not listen to the people until the politicians fear for their very lives.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

That is an excellent idea, or maybe just do an online transfer!!!! Avoid all of the arrests and lines and give no reason whatsoever to the bank to prevent you from completing the transaction, such as "sorry out of cash"
I personally reopened my FB account where I have 400+ friends who see my posts and shared the video, then asked everyone to stop doing business with all the banks, and to make sure and check with the new institution of their choice and make sure they are not doing business with the larger banks... as well as asking them to "share" the video.. I pray it's all over the place by morning as stuff spreads like wildfire on there.. and a lot of times when it does it then gets to MSM!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 00001

Yes you did!! Kidnapped in the name of the LAW ....I dont agree with all the protesting but this pisses me off to the Xtreme...Imma just waitin for all the Bloodshed!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

The POTUS has a tremendous amount of power and influence.

Change can begin at the top (with the POTUS) or the bottom (Congress).

We have a real opportunity in front of us to elect a man who has tried to wake the American people up to exactly this type of coming police state. From the TSA to Rex 84 to martial law, which other candidate has remotely touched these issues?

Do everything in your power to make sure Ron Paul gets into office. Nothing else is as important. Nothing.

edit on 16-10-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

1) It's not a real picture: redragon.deviantart.com...

2) I think the user is male judging by the comments (beautiful was corrected to handsome) on his/her profile: www.abovetopsecret.com...

3) ATS doesn't have a flirting or dating section so you're probably at the wrong website

4) If you in any way lived up to your alias, I wouldn't have needed to bring this to your attention.

Has anyone heard anything on the status of the arrested woman?

edit on 16/10/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

MBF

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wonder why nobody tried to help the woman! If she wasn't doing anything wrong they should have helped her even if the cops were there. Cops can be wrong you know.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
These International Banksters days are coming to an end very soon. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna enjoy every single second of their demise. Can't wait for the U.S Military to turn on them. It's gonna eventually happen. You can take that to the Bank. ~SheopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join