It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citibank physically drag women into bank [video]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Man, as much as I hate to admit it, I think you are right.. What the world needs now, is another "Robinhood".. seriously!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Looks as though the bankster get away with anything they do. No where in recorded history has "change " came from peaceful protest's. It has never happened. ever. We did not gain independence from the tyranny of British rule by protesting peacefully. It took violence. It may be time to let the banks know we all mean business.

I got some matches. Anybody got some gas? It's time we use the our 2nd amendment rights. Before they take that away too.

No one had to go inside the bank and chant, wear masks etc. I bet that if they wanted to take their money out, and walked in like average, normal people and waited in the lineup, nothing would have happened. Because crap can and does happen in a protest situation, then cops, security, the "other side" in question (citibank here) are already on the defensive. People should have protested outside the bank, and gone in and quietly, UNEVENTFULLY removed their money, or remove it online. THAT would get the bank's attention. All chanting inside the bank does is piss people off and there's no reason it shouldn't.

No, this women should NOT have been dragged into the bank and it's disgraceful, but the pot is being stirred by both sides, and both sides are committing questionable actions.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The gentleman in question is lucky that she was a regular city woman by all accounts and not one of us who was born in the sticks.

Guy would have a rearranged face if she had been...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Wow! Does that guy look like a Citibank employee? If so, it must've been extreme casual dress day there.

I guess that "gentleman" was the classic Citibank goon.
I have a feeling that we will se more of the banks casually dressed employes in the future...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh cool.

Since I own a small business, all I need is a couple of security guards to force someone into my house (since I run a home business) from the public sidewalk and lock them inside.

This could be fun.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
OMG what is going on in the world? What did she do?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

edit on 16-10-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i have a feeling this video is going to go VIRAL and it just may be the staw that bereaks the camels back
yoyu thought protests were big now....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
According to the other thread he is an 'undercover policeman' to use the term loosely. The woman along with another woman, according to the other thread, were allowed to close their accounts and leave. That woman who was hustled back into the bank, was falsely detained, 'The undercover policeman' aka idiot, should have ascertained from the bank that minor detail at least, ie; That the woman over a period of time, (an obvious prerequisite) was allowed to close her account and leave. Not that, "you were in the bank" ...and grab!
If all that is reported is accurate of course. Meh, Then we have handcuff and baton policeman, what is he? an 'effing juggler? and gonna deal with all these pinky, FC, (Fifth columnists
) lefty, righty, in betweeny.... er, bank customers.
edit on 16-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It's becoming clear who the criminals are, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
This video was posted on the second page of this thread but if you ask me this is one video that definitely deserves it's own thread! I can not believe what I have witnessed in this video. You can bet that they wont be showing this on the mainstream news!

So as you might know people were locked inside Citibank and arrested. They went there to close their accounts but instead they were locked in the bank and arrested. Citibank claims they entered the bank as a large mob screaming and chanting. However, things appear to be very quiet and civilized until the cops show up.

There is a female Citibank customer still outside trying to get her account closed. She is talking to a few guys outside when one of them (a banker maybe?) physically grabs her and begins dragging her into the bank with force. She clearly looks distressed and doesn't understand why she is being physically handled.

At this point the police arrive and they HELP drag her into the bank! Then everyone starts yelling "this is wrong", "shame", "you are disgusting"...I found it highly disturbing. Citibank think they can do what ever they want. They are criminals wearing suits. And the police aren't any better. I bet Citibank is paying them.