It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citibank physically drag women into bank [video]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

True. Conspiracy charges are easy to make and almost impossible to beat in court. Especially the way the Judges and our Justics System has been carrying out their dutes. The system is corrupt and out of control. You're probably right about the Conspiracy angle.

edit on 16/10/11 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
WTF was that???

WTF is going on in America?

People better effing pray by that by some miracle Ron Paul gets elected.

edit on 16-10-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Ummmmm, WTF???

I wont lie, if that had been me or someone I know then I would have been a real problem for those ... grr cant use the word I want.

Jesus christ... unreal.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Steve Jackson made a game called Illuminati New World Order in the 90's. It has predicted the twin tower attack, pentagon attack, bp oil spill, Japan quake, tsunami, nuclear accident, and much more. He must have inside info to thier plan. I feel that we are all being set up for martial law. Here are some of their other cards.

yes..I agree with you.. this is another chess move in the bigger picture....all planned..for the outcomes they wish to achieve.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is very disturbing! What happened
to freedom in this country? I think people
have a right to close their bank accounts
anytime they please without being
cop handled. TPTB disgust me. If they
did that to me as I am disabled I would
get hurt. They do this to people not
knowing their circumstances. They are
going to hurt or kill someone.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Even if Ron Paul gets elected, take
into consideration all the other
jerks he will have to contend with.
And then there is congress! When
will we learn that the President is
just a spokesperson. I say we
eliminate some of the rights of
congress.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The lines have been drawn.

I ask

Where do you find yourselves?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

There's really no way to know if they quietly entered the bank.
Let's see a video of the altercation from start to finish.

One way to know that the woman forcefully accousted and FORCED inside the bank in order to be arrested had not entered the bank... you can SEE her standing outside lol Before you reply with the assumption she had been inside previously and possibly was part of chanting or saying anything (which would be her freedom of speech, right?) and asked to leave... obviously she LEFT the building, and I'm going to go out on a limb her and presume she left PRIOR to being able to get HER money out.. because she repeatedly states she is a customer, which IMHO gives her every right to be there.
edit on 16-10-2011 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shell69

my comment somehow ends up in the quote I attempted to post, so I'm reposting...
One way to know that the woman forcefully accousted and FORCED inside the bank in order to be arrested had not entered the bank... you can SEE her standing outside lol Before you reply with the assumption she had been inside previously and possibly was part of chanting or saying anything (which would be her freedom of speech, right?) and asked to leave... obviously she LEFT the building, and I'm going to go out on a limb her and presume she left PRIOR to being able to get HER money out.. because she repeatedly states she is a customer, which IMHO gives her every right to be there.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
WTF?
Bucha NY Pu**ies letting a man grab a woman like that.

Ha dthat happened in my hometown, there would have been a serious thrashing of the man who assaulted a woman.
I would have hapily taken an assault charge and taught that guy a lesson he would not soon forget.
Considering he assaulted the woman without ever identifying himself as a LEO, I would have walked and filed a serious lawsuit.
Grow some cajones people.. for christ sake.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yup, being from NY, I can tell you that is what the NYPD do, they are corrupt to the point where they feel like they can do anything. I feel like there should be a protest against the NYPD as well, I wouldn't be surprised if they are being financed by the government to do their bidding.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is it me or am I the only one who gets the impression the police are prepared and trained to forcefully stop multiple customers from accessing their accounts? This current crisis has been years in coming. The authorities knew this - analysts told them so - and I am sure they have a carefully planned protocol all ready and tested.

The best way to understand this is to play Devil's Advocate: if I were in charge, and had been told by analysts exactly how society would unravel and at which point the first signs would become apparent, then how would I prepare for this meltdown?

I would personally start by putting all the agencies together and get them to collaborate. I would change the law to give them more scope. And I would rehearse all the different scenarios and techniques.

Take for example a bank run: do you wait until it gets out of hand, or do you clamp down on citizens at the first sign of trouble, regardless whether it escalates or not?

Look at the way the police and bank staff move in tandem. They seem choreographed. I bet they have rehearsed this so many times that this is a piece of cake to them. Look how quickly they picked out the potential leader: the woman with initiative and communication skills, who is taking down names. By isolating her, they hope to contain this incident, so that it remains just that: a one-off incident.

Next time you see a clip like this, stand back mentally and ask yourself: what if I were the authorities, what would I do? It is one of Sun Tzu's techniques: put yourself in your enemy's shoes. In my case, I regard myself as an observer, but even so, this neutral observation technique helps me to understand a lot of what is happening in the world.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm so #ing sick and tired of bankers and cops aka Domestic terrorists that I truly can't wait to see the day when ALL of them are swinging from light poles. Or at the very least make them pull plows and wagons until they die.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111

Well it's probably a mix of all the crap they put in our food and water, the fact that a large chunk of the male population has been feminised and the fact no one really wants to lose all their creature comforts. Unless the revolution happens via PS3 and 360 we probably won't be doing much.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm sure they did not get arrested for closing their accounts, there are no laws broken by closing an account. It makes more sence that they being disruptive inside the bank also a bank is the last place you want to go into and start acting like crazys. I think the bank was looking out for the employees and other customers safety but I do agree that lady was arrested unfairly and hope justice is on her side.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00001
Wow! Did I just witness a kidnapping ?

Uh huh.... by a BANK and security guards...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Its funny hows its only the common people.
why are they being treated like animals.
I have a feeling things are going to get violent or unorderly.
Happy I don't have a bank
Evil pure evil

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Looks as though the bankster get away with anything they do. No where in recorded history has "change " came from peaceful protest's. It has never happened. ever. We did not gain independence from the tyranny of British rule by protesting peacefully. It took violence. It may be time to let the banks know we all mean business.

I got some matches. Anybody got some gas? It's time we use the our 2nd amendment rights. Before they take that away too.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiZKiD111
reply to post by avwood

I can already tell how much of a success it will be.
Your only hope is another BIG consciousness shift to occur, so start 'praying.'
edit on 15-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

Dude - this IS the big consciousness shift! LOOK what's happening! The entire world has caught onto this! Again - this IS the big consciousness shift. No one said it wouldn't be a bit bumpy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Seriously absolutely disgusting. It really doesn't matter what was happening inside the bank - the point is, this woman was clearly just outside trying to get information from those that were inside. I don't know how the people around her did not explode with rage. I bet if this happened in ROME a mob of people would have pounced on whomever that guy in the beret was. Sheesh. Kudos to them for keeping their cool!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join