It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citibank physically drag women into bank [video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is strange to me, because in my town, if some guy grabbed a woman and started dragging her anywhere, I and others would of smashed his face into the pavement.. Then he would have been seriously roughed up and made to never forget it as long as he lived...

If cops did this in my town, there would be a lot of cops looking for a new job also, being lifetime friends with the chief of police and all... He doesn't tolerate any unprofessional police conduct, and never has..

This type of thing is something noone should put up with..

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I am totally shocked at what I just watched.
Where did this happen? Is this in the United States?

I know that everything has to be taken with a grain of salt because videos can be skewed to represent a specific agenda, depending upon how they are filmed and edited. Sometimes one doesn't see the entire story. But I can not think of ANY version of story where three men dragging a woman off the street and into a building, against her will, could be considered ok.

All she seems to have been doing was taking names and numbers in order to get help for the people locked inside.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a plain-clothes person grabs a lady saying 'ii am a customer' standing nowhere even near the doors and VIOLENTLY pulls her like an unwanted rag doll and pushes/tosses into the bank

whats wrong with this picture? it doesnt make sense that if the problem is a MOB threatening a BANK, why would someone grab someone outside and throw them into the BANK?

even if she was part of the 'mob' (is that what humans/people/customers are considered nowadays?), how would grabbing her and throwing her at the bank be a safe move? what if she had a bomb in her person and it went off in the bank and killed everyone in the building instead of just dispersed in open air.

if you look at the faces on the cops, and compare it to the faces on the customers wanting to close their accounts, one thing is clear: what's about to happen, bigger picture i mean.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

I am totally shocked at what I just watched.
Where did this happen? Is this in the United States?
It happened at the New York Citibank. There is another general thread about the event:
23 People Arrested at CitiBank (NYC)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

If she was part of the protest group that was inside and left the building, but not the premises, she could still have been considered a trespasser and thus detained, by the undercover cop... Not condoning it, just wondering if that's how it will be slanted.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 00001

Yes, a completely legal kidnapping. Isn't it awesome that cops can get away with things that are clearly not just wrong but often illegal, because they have a piece of shiny metal on their matching outfit that gives them special authority?

I think I might try to put on some tights and a cape, pin some aluminum foil to my shirt with some made up title written on it, and go assault somebody. After that, I'll try to kidnap somebody who was doing nothing wrong, and I might even handcuff them and put tabasco sauce in their eyes. Sounds crazy, huh?

Well if I was a cop, I could basically do it legally if I had some cravings of abusing my power for whatever reason. Plus I'd get a cool company car with lots of gadgets, and the ability to drive really fast because these sweet lights make people move out of my way. Sounds like every....violent little kid who got assaulted by his parents and watched too many action movies' dream.

This country's police force needs to find a better way to hold people accountable for things like this. If X amount of people complain about a certain incident, the person/people responsible get fired. Problem solved...
edit on 16-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I am so glad I am not a bank customer
I could just write that same sentence a million times.
I hope they all go down for this, the cops, the citibank employees, and the Citibank Corporation!
Everyday I seem to see something ridiculous being done (regarding protesters) but this one takes the cake!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Steve Jackson made a game called Illuminati New World Order in the 90's. It has predicted the twin tower attack, pentagon attack, bp oil spill, Japan quake, tsunami, nuclear accident, and much more. He must have inside info to thier plan. I feel that we are all being set up for martial law. Here are some of their other cards.

People protesting...Power to the people: kardkrazy.ecrater.com...

Police beating people....Law and Order:kardkrazy.ecrater.com...

Protesters beating police....(scroll down about half way) www.bcrevolution.ca...

Martial Law.... kardkrazy.ecrater.com...

link   
america's the best. you drag someone into your store then charge them with trespassing.

which i find impossible to do since she's a bank client and if they physically stop you from entering to access your money then you should charge the bank manager with theft.

i guess wallstreet's multi million dollar donation to the nypd and their flashy new laptops buys you insta-thugs.

edit on 16-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

link   

pretty much sums it up what happened

from the other video. this is probably going to be happening all over US on a daily basis from now on.

so, demonstrations aside, the bank runs have actally started

.looting and martial law imminent

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

If she was part of the protest group that was inside and left the building, but not the premises, she could still have been considered a trespasser and thus detained, by the undercover cop... Not condoning it, just wondering if that's how it will be slanted.
How could she leave the bank if they got locked in? And if she left before they got locked in then they have no valid reason to say she was inside the bank and causing disruptions and wouldn't leave.
edit on 16-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Looks like they are trying to make victims of themselves....

Do you not see this is a pre-rehearsed thing?

You say you are not blind, but from your post I see otherwise.

edit on 16-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
ameica's the best. you drag someone into your store then charge them with trespassing.

which i find impossible to do since she's a bank client and if they physically stop you from entering to access your money then you should charge the bank manager with theft.

she made it LOUD AND CLEAR that she was a customer. which means she has business there and was showing what appears to be her CitiBank Statement.

yet, she was pulled in and arrested by the plain clothes Citibank security person (is that even lawful?)

absent that person who pulled her being jumped or shot on the street tomorrow, looking forward to see the charges pressed and that person who pulled her in prison.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

How could she leave the bank if they got locked in? And if she left before they got locked in then they have no valid reason to say she way inside the bank and causing disruptions and wouldn't leave.

Break down the #ing door.. that's how. There is a bunch of heavy furniture in that bank smash it up. don't stand there looking like a tard.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Looks like they are trying to make victims of themselves....

Do you not see this is a pre-rehearsed thing?

You say you are not blind, but from your post I see otherwise.

the elderly woman in the video does not show any indication she was a rehearsed part of it,, yet she may have been arrested "along' with the "mob" - as might be the risk any 'customer' there at the wrong time or place in their own bank might get grouped with the mob like that elderly lady and arrrested. how did the elderly woman pre-rehearse that??

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

How could she leave the bank if they got locked in? And if she left before they got locked in then they have no valid reason to say she way inside the bank and causing disruptions and wouldn't leave.

Break down the #ing door.. that's how. There is a bunch of heavy furniture in that bank smash it up. don't stand there looking like a tard.
Well they wouldn't be trapped in the building if someone busted down the door would they?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Well they wouldn't be trapped in the building if someone busted down the door would they?

No they would not be...

Why does everyone need someone else to take action for them?

Get it done I say, break the #ing window you cowards. If your life or liberty is in danger do something about it, don't stand there looking like a fool.

I have broken a few arms myself..and to be honest, when you break a fools arm it feels great...

STAND IN MY WAY OF LIBERTY AND YOU WILL REGRET IT.
edit on 16-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Get it done I say, break the #ing window you cowards. If your life or liberty is in danger do something about it, don't stand there looking like a fool.
This would be the result if they had of broken their way out of the bank:

1) Cops swarm in and arrest everyone, the energized crowd rushing out of the building will probably resist.
2) It would be easy to say "look, the hippy fools were clearly out of control and deserved what they got".

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This does not surprise me one bit on the actions of Citibank. The branch manager obviously called law enforcement , I'm sure that decision was made in part by the Citibank corporate VP. Another dumb decision by Citibank trying to prevent a run. The main purpose of this action is to prevent customers form closing their account and to send the message via MSM to all there customers.( i.e customers wont go near the bank fearing they will be arrested.) these tactics work sometimes. After viewing this, I know the upper corporate executives are scarred. Getting law enforcement involved in everyday bank business transactions that a new one for them . Don't ever open a Citibank account ever. lets just say my college days educated me allot about this bank and its practices.
Yes, they are pure evil.

edit on 16-10-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join