It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my thread mysteriously disappeared...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i had a thread started on "what forms the apocalypse might take," at www.abovetopsecret.com...

now, when I try to access it, it says 'im not permitted to view that forum'. news to me, since i started the thread and accessed it for at least a month.

to my knowledge, the thread had a healthy number of replies and was "clean" and didn't discuss anything illegal, so what gives? anyone know what happened to it?

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It got trashed it seems, and the reason would propably be that another troll made a flamefest out of it while you weren't watching.

Or maybe you made a good point in there that isn't ment to be shared with the world

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If it was either moved or deleted, etc. you would have received an automatically generated U2U from the mod who did so...please check your U2Us....

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If it was either moved or deleted, etc. you would have received an automatically generated U2U from the mod who did so...please check your U2Us....

that's the weird thing. i didn't!

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just a wild guess, but the thread number- 66 - - -

Never know. Even computers have a certain logic to them

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There is something I've seen where a thread will go "poof" when one is trying to merge it....just heard about it, never seen it myself... I'll look and see what I can find....

EDIT: Didn't see it in the trash bin or moved log...What forum was the original post in? I'd U2U each of the mods of that forum, and see if they know anything about it....

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

join