Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

To Isolate Iran, U.S. Presses Inspectors on Nuclear Data

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If we know so much about these programs we must know exactly where they are located. Precision equipment is not mobile, takes a very long time to get it set up.

So my guess is that they are using the propaganda to get public support behind airstrikes on the facilities.

It's no big shock that they included the Saudi's as targets of the last attack, it helps with support of any airstrikes with the rest of the arab world. And Israel was another convenient target, since they just got some more bunker busters.

The whole thing is just way too neat.

The only thing missing is a threat from North Korea.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I really am not as pro Iran as many people here. Guess I'm an ignorant sheep. No, I do not trust Iran more than North Korea with nukes. I also don't trust Israel but in all honesty I would rather Israel have nukes than Iran.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Of course they arent. US citizens are too busy watching American Idol and playing with their I-Phones or some other drivel to know what is really going on the world. No wonder.

Originally posted by supermanning
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I agree. I live in the U.S. and nobody I talk to in my life is scared of Iran. It's just propaganda for TPTB to use our military to conquer more land and destroy liberty.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I'm proud to be one of those americans that isn't asleep and aware of the corruption of our government. I apologize for the reputation we have as a nation but I am not one of them. I am merely just a man stuck where I'm at and if I could I would move to a jungle in south america and live off the land until I died with no other human interaction. Not that I hate humans, I just need to be with god ya know?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow man that sounds like depression. Not that i havent stated before that MANY folks on ATS are depressed or Bi-polar etc. Get some help bro-trust me-u dont want to be in some south american jungle by yourself with no other human interaction. It wouldnt be a pleasant existance at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join