It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All children should be revered as our ultimate and perfect connection.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Upon our path into the age of enlightenment or "golden era". Children should be revered as the most spiritually connected. They are the ones that recently came from the source and are not influenced by government, laws, religion, hate, fear. They are literally the closest connection that we have.

It saddens me that so many people abuse children. If they only knew what they were really doing.

"Be as a child"...I'm sure we all know who said that!

I just wanted to state the obvious.
edit on 15-10-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Counts towards education too as top of the list items...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I changed the title, because it shouldn't be eventually, but now! We must do it now!

An old man will quiz a child because he knows they are the closest thing to that of which he will return. From the end to the beginning there is no difference.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
connection to what? im with you on the innocence factor but the knowledge factor...not so much.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Children copy everything they see, because they are not connected to anything to begin with....

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Upon our path into the age of enlightenment or "golden era". Children should be revered as the most spiritually connected. They are the ones that recently came from the source and are not influenced by government, laws, religion, hate, fear. They are literally the closest connection that we have.

It saddens me that so many people abuse children. If they only knew what they were really doing.

I just wanted to state the obvious.

I'm with you all the way on this one, and have learned much from children as well. There comes a time when we complicate our thinking, and the "distraction" sets in. This is most unfortunate.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamdavid
Children copy everything they see, because they are not connected to anything to begin with....

Except for Mozart and the kid who can take pi out 2000 decimal places.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
God bless the children and the beasts.

I agree with your post OP.
Tho not for reasons of spiritual connectedness, but because they're innocent. Grown-ups are not. Perhaps their innocence renders them more spiritually connected. That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the post.

Regards,

FTE

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

A child is pretty much empty until someone or something puts something into it...the genes determines the potential/outcome

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamdavid
reply to post by Americanist

A child is pretty much empty until someone or something puts something into it...the genes determines the potential/outcome

You wouldn't happen to be a Catholic priest would you?

Anyhow, my parents weren't musically inclined, and yet I could throw my hands up on a piano without even seeing keys and fish out tunes from commercials.

What you're referring to is epi-genetics to some extent. Experience also molds ego once self-awareness kicks in, but this is generally around the 3-5 year mark.

The "I" and natural ability are two separate entities.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Children have been spared all the emotional and subconscious adult programing we've all received in these modernized countries, so of course they are better connected to source/nature than we are.

To truly see the world as it is in all it's beauty and wonder, see it through the eyes of a child (your inner child) and go back to the days when you questioned all that fascinated you in a quest of eager learning.

Today's kids are not exactly doing that well compared to the generations prior, there's so much EM pollution and complete mind assaults on the TV everywhere, it's a wonder how these kids are coping with it all.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I wrote this thread awhile ago, where it was the first time where I felt a deep spiritual connection to a kid where I felt they knew more than me they just couldn't express it in words like they are far connected to god then I am 27 years later in life as we move further and further away from that perfect state that kids are naturally always in, and I agree people who abuse kids should be removed from this planet, star and flag op.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I'll tell you something...I don't know where some of these people come from or where they get their ideas but I am thinking some adult effed them up and there is just no getting better. This explains a lot of the insanity in the world...crazy people.

This is EXACTLY why we should value children more, really value them and not just talk the talk, maybe reexamine how we treat them and what we allow even parents to do to their own children. A person is a person - a child is property.

Because they are "someones responsibility" there are privileges of ownership.

The fact that it is legal to hit a child but illegal to hit an adult is one of the first things I think needs looking at. It is a little lopsided.

If you are a gardener and hope to change a plant you can do it in the genetic components and you can do it when the plant is young. After a certain point you have your plant and the rest is maintenance. It is what it is.

If we ever want to change the world we will need to change the way we grow our children.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Meant to add star and flag for a great thread topic and on all the board there probably isn't a topic as important. I hope it gets the attention it deserves.

I had not really considered a closeness or connectedness with their maker but I do know children have such refreshing honesty and innocence and a lack of fear up until a certain age when that innocence is sadly beaten out of them and although imitation is one technique a child will use to get what it wants, there are many others and they are actually quite instinctive and resourceful and complete all on their own.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
imagine if you still have the imagination you had as a young child. imagine if that never got ruined by the countless distractions in our world and calcification done to our pineal glands as we grow older.

we would all be living in a world in which we occupy the same physical space but we all have our own individual, creative, imagination charged views. thats when, truly, ANYTHING would be possible in one way or another.

thats the world i dream of. i believe when we die we will return to the infinite, timeless, creative existence from which we came.

p.s. i know saying imagine you had an imagination is a bit ridiculous
edit on 10/16/2011 by xxblackoctoberxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

They are the ones that recently came from the source and are not influenced by government, laws, religion, hate, fear. They are literally the closest connection that we have.

And it is such a shame that most of society is geared towards robbing these children of that connection....

As my maturity level will testify, I personally endeavour to always see the world through the eyes of a child. I think this is why I've never gotten too far when working for large corporations....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Awesome post Op, I too believe that children are closest to the 'source'. For some there are a few precious years of that connection before the foulness of the material world envelopes them like it did to the rest of us. Some kids are robbed of their connection from an earlier age due to a bad environment or being born to horrible human beings that have strayed from the middle path.

This 'connection' that we call it, is also the reason that I believe that the predators that lurk within the church and high society prey upon them with ritualistic sex abuse. The fact that you have so much abuse in the catholic church is not a coincidence. These demons feed off of that energy or connection.
Why or how, I do not know...but those people deserve to be wiped from existence.
Starred and flagged.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

They are the ones that recently came from the source and are not influenced by government, laws, religion, hate, fear. They are literally the closest connection that we have.

And it is such a shame that most of society is geared towards robbing these children of that connection....

As my maturity level will testify, I personally endeavour to always see the world through the eyes of a child. I think this is why I've never gotten too far when working for large corporations....

I love you wise prairie dog!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You are so wrong that children have been spared...I can throw up information to you from the contrary...from inscetious abuse, to catholic church abuse to MKUltra, government abuse to Church abuse....take your pick.....

It recently came to light that babies in Spain were being upducted and sold into slavery...for a profit....by the Church and Hospital....hmmm why...PROFIT! Makes people do horrendous things...

Money is the key to all evil
edit on 16-10-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm proud to say that despite my 36+ years of age, and my extremely cynical views on the world, I am and always will be a child...

people need to stop treating children like they are stupid. some of the most manipulative people I've ever known have been 2 year olds. they are smart beyond our understanding.

the problem is with the ignorant, selfish, and just plain ugly people(not talking physical appearences here)
children emulate what they think adults want from them, or is expected from them, and with the nature of the world today, all I see are ignorant adults, ignorant teenages, and a whole bunch of children being raised to be ignorant.

part of this is due to a fail education system that doesn't care about teaching children as much as it does care about molding them to do as told, do not question authority, and take your medication

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join