It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 year old jailed for Armed robbery spree in Liverpool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Wow this is truly shocking, i apologise for it being Daily mail but they had more information on this already.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The teenage thug – Jobe Kilbride – was the youngest of a gang of five who went on a robbery spree across north Liverpool and Huyton terrifying shopkeepers and taxi drivers – shooting one man – in 10 days across April and May.

I live literally an hours drive from liverpool but we have nothing like this at all, obviously we have troublesome kids etc but 13 year olds with shotguns ? no way.

Liverpool is full of gangs as young as this. ( obviously there's more kids not in gangs i'm not sterotyping liverpool because i'm pretty much a Manc lol) I recommend watching Ross kemp on Gangs when he visited the city to see the problems they are facing. I'd post the youtube link but i'm certain i'd be breaking T & C's. Thoughts ??

More sources

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk... rised-shopkeepers-and-taxi-drivers-100252-29599348/

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
hi op

a few years ago my initial thought would have been stupid little ba****ds
but wen i reflect on my life
there was more for teenagers and youngsters to do
after school clubs, youth clubs and community centers
over the years ive watched these slowly dwindle due to funding
it got even more stupid about 10 yrs ago wen the council decided park rides were dangerous
and swings and old iron slides were deemed dangerous
then conkers were banned from school playgrounds
my countrys a bast**d joke to the rest of the world

get rid of political correctness
bring back the cane
and instill the family values that were so much encouraged in the 50s and beyond

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

I dont think it really matters if there is more parks and after school clubs for them beacuse Gangster lifestyle is going to be more exciting for them then anything the government can build for them. i'm pretty certain these individuals would pick quick money over a park anyday. That's my opinion though feel free to shoot me down lol

note i said just these individuals i'm not saying all kids
hey im still a kid myself pretty much

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I used to live not far from Huyton. This is one of the very frequent events that happen weekly, if not, daily which is usually unreported.

I'm not in the least bit surprised, although I should be. Guns are banned here, yet there is so much gun crime. The obvious answer is that the laws and prevention are not working. The government here need to get a grip and bring in some kind of law that will prevent this type of crime.

If an effective (even if harsh) measure is put in place rather than a basic 5 year sentence, then it may stop this kind of thing from happening. Basic sentences should start with parent training and parent rehabilitation, because kids as young as 13 need proper guidance from their parents.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by davesmart

I dont think it really matters if there is more parks and after school clubs for them beacuse Gangster lifestyle is going to be more exciting for them then anything the government can build for them. i'm pretty certain these individuals would pick quick money over a park anyday. That's my opinion though feel free to shoot me down lol

note i said just these individuals i'm not saying all kids
hey im still a kid myself pretty much

no shooting lol

im just ranting
things are changeing so quickly though
the gangster scene has quickly took hold
why is that i ponder to myself....
its a shame that a few quid is better than in the park playing football
ahh well thats good old britania for ya....

new topics

top topics

join