It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the SHTF, what will the last post on ATS say before the internet goes down?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The S will never HTF.

Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I think it will be :

We know they will come out of those bunkers someday...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
The S will never HTF.

Sorry to disappoint.

How can you say that? Nobody knows what the future holds...

Personally, I don't see how it is possible for humanity to continue on the path were walking... It is time to change, and since people are too selfish to change there ways, I believe it will be forced upon us, on way or another..

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi

Originally posted by HumansEh
Solar flare causes geomagnetic earthquake as zombie alien demons from Nibiru battle satan with nuclear warheads during middle eastern tsunami as financial system collapses but the bible says that TPTB caused disinfo pandemic among the MSM at Yellowstone under martial law as comet crashes into presidential bunker.

I think you just did the last 8 years of ATS posts in one paragraph.

edit on 15-10-2011 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)

Nah. He missed the Super Ebola Swine Flu, Crustal Displacement Pole Shift, Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and the Rapture.

I would think the last post should be "Thanks for all the fish."
edit on 10/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
And so it beg . . .

They will be cutoff before they finish typing.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SalientSkivvy

I think there was a bit of sarcasm in his post, saying that an SHTF would never happen as the last post and then it did happen lol

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It will probably be something like

"The S has just HTF and no-one on ATS ever wrote a prediction thread about this Tsnunami of poisonous fish that's suddenly started falling from the sky."

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
"I got it!, I figured out 8•3•11..."

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
"You nuts need to take off your tin-foil hats and get out of your mother's basement! Not everything is a friggin' conspira... OH #$%&!!!"
edit on 16-10-2011 by VariableConstant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
"Hey guys, I just found this amazing website, where you can simulate chinese nuclear pre-emptive strike on whole world, it's awesome app, you can set targets, get appx number of casualties and so on, graphics sucks a bit, but it's good fun in planning. I'll tell you whats happening next, as I'm launching my missiles now"

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It's a Lens Flare

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
ELENIN IS REAL!
2nd lol

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
See...I told you so...

you beat me to it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi my name is john titor and I'm from the future. I have travelled back in time to warn you that t

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Time to open the box marked "Internet Version 2"

In it you will find an empty tin can, a small screwdriver and a roll of string.

First, make a hole in the end of the tin can using the screwdriver. Please get an adult to help you with this.

Tie a double reef knot in one end of the string and thread through hole.

Hang the other end out of your window and wait until a signal from a fellow Inet v2.0 user begins to appear.

Please be patient with this new technology. It might take a few hours to catch on.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

That's a god point. It's highly possible that we'll lose electricity first.
No fans will be functioning, and we'll all be saved.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The last post on ATS;

Hi, new member here

I've been a long time visitor to these boards and I finally decided to join up and contribute a little to the various enjoyable and informative discussions you good people have. I first started to come to this forum when "the other 99" and "anonymous" joined forces and became "a99nymous", however once the suicide bombings began I quickly lost interest in their cause.

It seems strange to think back to those days, these boards used to be filled with vibrant talk of politics, human rights and the economy, we seemed so free back then but of course when the aliens came it changed everything, made everything seem so trivial.

Anyway its my birthday today and as a present I got given 3 energy credits
I've used 1 up already introducing myself (I'm using 2 today and then tomorrow, I can use the other 1 to see if I get any replies )

It's a few minutes from curfew here (UK time) so I must bid you goodnight, if anyone knows how to stitch a wound then PLEASE!! REPLY!! we have no doctors here (who knew the frontline services would dissipate so quickly right?) as a society we became savage quicker than anyone had guessed. As the great controller tell us "we brought this on ourselves, the curfew is for our own safety"

Goodnight p.s. Anyone know what that thing is in the sky??

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
" and the CDC spokesman advised there was nothing to worry a.....*cough* *cough*
*thump*

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I KNEW I should have bought more toilet paper...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
"OMG we are all gonna die!!!"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join