It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the SHTF, what will the last post on ATS say before the internet goes down?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
When the SHTF like a Geomagnetic storm, catastrophic natural disaster like Yellowstone erupting or WW3 happening - what will the last post on ATS say before the internet goes down?

I reckon it'll be something along the lines: "Nothing is going to happen tomorrow. This prediction will fail like the rest of the predictions as usual."

Ironic.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Something like: "I think I'm half alien" or "I am a certified indigo child" or "I think I've got a demon inside me" you know the usual stuff that is posted daily lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

"Long time member, first time poster.........I have a prediction, I have been talking to aliens and have inside information on....................."

Or

"9/11"

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hmm interesting.

I believe the last post on ATS will be a link to an uploaded picture of the contrail of the ICBM that is heading toward us with the question in captions below,"" Contrail or Chemtrail? ""

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
See...I told you so...

link   
It'll be some person in the survival forums saying "AHAHAHA. Good luck chumps!" and cackling as they go hide in their bunker.

link   

GAME OVER

+95 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

"Phage was wrong."

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"Hi i am new here ,have i missed anything"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"New Evidence: Chinese government plans to use EMP as doomsday device in upcoming weather war"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

When the SHTF, what will the last post on ATS say before the internet goes down?

It was HAARP! ...

edit on 15-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: HAARP interfered with spelling HAARP ...

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

"Lets wait and see what phage has to say"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thread title . "Error2201"

Code : : Zion black

"Location X comprimised , elite members and invited members with certificates please meet at location N for situation room "

as for the rest of you that accidently came in here by mistake. Sorry not enough room for you tin foil fools. Shelters are limited.

Good luck though!

ATS Site owner

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

Or Phage posting a thread about leaving ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"pics or it didn't happen"

"this will all blow over"

I've always imagined the last post would be from some rational skeptic who requires proof before panicking. Of course I also believe the internet will die in nodes as local relays and the power that supplies them fades out.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I told you it was FRACKING

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I believe I know.

Skeptic Overloard will tell us with trepidation and apology, that one of the Intelligence Agencies (FBI NSA or DHS) is subpeoning all of the ATS usernames' real names and home addresses, as anyone who's been in a forum such as this one, has been deemed an Enemy Of The State by the PTB.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Depending on who loses power last it will be either-

"It's ALL Obama's fault!"

or

"It's ALL Bush's fault!"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson
I told you it was FRACKING

nothing like a good I told you so

top topics