It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesting Wrong Aspect of Issue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Simply wall street elites are only playing the game congress and the federal reserve have created, essentially?
aren't they protesting in the wrong place? Wall street certainly exploits currency, markets, economy, but who does more? Why do they keep printing money like it was a newspaper surely they aren't aquiring new wealth at such a rate. They are the ones getting rich off of us and making us poorer. The ones who create the money wall street and banks use.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mailman

No they arent protesting in the wrong place and here is why.........

The reasons we thought they were protesting isnt what it seems , the ideals we were sold arent the real reason........

They are protesting where they should be, because the endgame is redistribution of wealth and the destruction of the capitalist system.........

The end game........is Van Jones's vision.......and all those in his following......

its all becoming clear if people will have the eyes to see.........and look at the people getting involved and their ideals..........

People call those who arent involved sheeple..........I say if you dont watch what you are doing and jump in w out looking.......that they are the "sheeple" used for the agenda

you protesters think the middle class is suffering right now? If these puppet masters have their way, there will be NO middle class at all.........
edit on 15-10-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I this is kindof my point to some degree. If they are seemingly protesting in the wrong place...you have to question the real motives. I wasn't that obvious was I? I wouldn't go to the extreme you detail, but its clearly an attack at a non essential area of the bigger problem.

I'm not a Ron Paul Audit the Fed fanatic either, its just kindof true.. They tax the money I earn all my life then when I die they tax it again. Where is the outcry?
edit on 15-10-2011 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't care where they're protesting , it just gladdens my heart that at last people across the world are standing up and saying NO .
Now we will see just how much faith they ( Governments ) really have in true Democracy

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

you SHOULD care what they are protesting.........

accepting something blind just because its a movement against the norm is not the answer..........

Thats what brings into power despots and murderers............

A movement for the sake of movement will only end in disaster

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Most of the people you see at these gatherings don't have enough game time to even be fed up with anything. I think the recent news of increased college tuition fees has made alot of people looking to latch on to something they can fight with. They won't get anything accomplished if they don't go after the real issues.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

They are protesting about what we should all be protesting about , the rich getting richer and the poor paying for their mistakes because they were fueled by greed .
The system is corrupt , this we know , but now thanks the the wonder of the internet people who wouldn't have known now do , we live in an information age .
Its time for change , hey 2012 is as good time as any

Thats what brings into power despots and murderers

What and we don't have that now , hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi's killed , how many thousands of innocent Afghans killed in the last ten years all on they say so of two western leaders who in my view would fit the bill .

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

no thats not what they are protesting, read my post above and look at the people involved and do some research on them and things will be clearer.........

And no........we dont have them like they could be, much much worse then the people in the gov now.......much worse.........

theres nothing wrong with rich getting richer, if you work hard you deserve to do so........the problem in the country isnt the rich, its the government..........

but people dont want to take notice of that, because they want to blame the rich because they want redistribution of the wealth, and know the government will have to do that......

The people love their handouts and their nanny states so much they dont dare bite the hand that feeds them......

Punish the rich, fine.......whose going to employ you? Complain about not having jobs yet demonize those that would give them to you......

People are short sighted..........

top topics

join