It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credo Mutwa's Poem to Obama.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thought this deserved it's own thread;

An actor walks upon the floodlit stage of life
wearing a mask of an angel beneath a demon's gown.
Pretence smiles upon the crowded hall of life
holding out hope as bright as it is false.
Son of a woman in whose veins flows the blood
of ancient Ireland and dark Africa's plains.
You are Obama, nick-named the standing king
You are Barack, oh, son born to deceive
The suffering hoards of Africa look up to you,
See a black saviour where nought but a Judas strides.
An entrapper of nations, bringer of dismal war
Behind the robes and the nylon wings of hope
Oh, may those who look upon you, see you as you are.
May those who hope in you behold you as you be
A prince deceitful to bring down Africa's shrines
A siren who leads Africa's ships onto rocks of obliteration.
Your rule my lord will not be one of peace
Your reign my king will not be one of smiles
Even as we speak in caves both dark and dank
Enraged fanatics plot your dark demise
They will put around your head a bloodwet martyr's crown.
Oh black Kennedy following the one before
May God forgive thee and thy fiery spouse
As you walk in silence from the stage of life
Barack Obama, blessed son, Oh standing king.

By Credo Mutwa

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Somebody mentioned this in one of my earlier threads. I didn’t even know he wrote a poem. It’s good to see there are still people challenging the tyranny that is TPTB. We could all learn a thing or two from this 90 year old man.

According to David Icke –yes, yes, I know- he is now receiving death threats for his poem.
I think its high time people start seeing Obama, and that entire bloodline of theirs, for what they really are… whatever they are.

Links:
- tia-mysoa.blogspot.com...
- www.davidicke.com...
- credomutwa.com...

Mods, if this was already posted please remove. I cant use the ATS search with my remote server I am using.

edit on 15-10-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
When did he send this to barack????
This is a very bold and gloomy poem.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Thank you! Just thought this poem interesting and that the American people need to know what was said!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by madleo

Yes, some of us in Africa knew what you guys were getting yourselves into. What were we supposed to do, though? Warn you? Think back, how besotted with this guy was the majority of America at the time, would anybody have tolerated Credo or any African trying to warn you? Nope, hence only now his poem is getting recognition, now that you know.

Now you're besotted with Ron Paul ... I could be wrong, but I see a pattern. Be careful who you trust, and don't fall for the same tricks of someone just telling you what you want to hear. I'll tell you why I think you need to be careful, someone here on ATS posted a video of Ron and in their comments stating that Ron is not a cue card kind of guy, when in the video I could clearly see Ron was reading, maybe not on cue cards, but from something just out of the camera's view, maybe one of these camera's that news anchors have, the words are on the screen of the camera, so it looks like the reader is looking into the camera and not elsewhere, but in truth he is reading, and even stumbling over his words then going back and starting the sentence again.

Just be careful, and come out of the frame of mind that thinks this is not a cue card reader that everything he says is spontaneous, so that you can keep your wits about you and use your critical thinking skills. If you don't, you could get duped again.

What's with the devotedness over politicians anyway, like they're hollywood stars? Not that I 'get' that either, people are people end of story. I don't 'get' going googoo over a hollywood star or anybody else for that matter. I do go googoo over my kids, hubby, mom, brother and so forth though, that I 'get'
Why do people put strangers on a pedestal? Would you put a psycho on a pedestal? Or a pedophile? No? How do you know the strangers you are putting on pedestals are not something dire?

Please don't think that it's only there that this believing the words of politicians telling you what you want to hear, that it's happening, it's here too, it's everywhere. Politicians all tell you what you want to hear and I honestly don't believe that there is such a thing as an honest government anywhere.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

Pixie, I told him about the poem.
You do know I'm from SA?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by madleo

No I didn't! Cool bananas
Wave from Gauteng

Would you agree, some of us knew what they were setting themselves up for, including Credo, but couldn't really say anything? When exactly did he write this poem Madleo, do you know? If it was then already, I find it curious that it's only getting noticed now. I'd like to also know your thoughts on the Ron Paul phenomena, that seems scarily the same as Obama's was 3 years ago.

I'm sorry, I assumed you were American's, us SA'ians are few in far in-between here on ATS. Anyway, feel free to PM me, in order for the thread to stay on topic of Credo's poem. I find it interesting that he had this view on Obama, then already. This poem is fascinating. Not much rhyming going on, I think this is not so much a poem, but a prophecy written in the form of a poem, would you agree?

Oh, did you hear the latest? Pres. Zuma, said, that he wanted traditional medicines to be standardised, in order for traditional medicines to be a) more widely available to everyone, which means if that happens even pharmacies will be able to sell it and b) we'd have good traditional medicines, without the funky stuff that other not so good witchdoctors use
. Opposite of what's happening in States, right? I think Credo might have something to do with that, it's only natural to assume, may be wrong though, that the leader of the witchdoctors in SA would be connected to the pres. himself, right? Personally, I think it's a good thing, we're being pumped full of too much chemicals as it is, the market can make a little space for some herbal traditional medicines. At the same time, I'm not one to punt herbal medicines above the chemicals. I think there should be a balance, for minor things small things, there is nothing wrong to try something natural first, on the other end of the stick, for serious things like when you need antibiotics, I wouldn't advise against it. Herbals can only help so much. I'd advise however after a course of antibiotics to restore the body's natural flora again though. I personally thumbs up the pres for this decision.

I want to repeat what i said in the other thread, I never said that I think Credo is bad, but all that's happening connected to witchdoctors elsewhere in Africa, I don't think it's a bad idea to use caution. From this poem, however, I would lean again to the other side, and say, he sounds like a good guy. I am really undecided on it. I just think that we need to practice caution and have our eyes and ears open. I am totally against claiming that witchdoctors are shaman, because there is a massive difference, the world seems to think that it's the same thing, it is not, and to make that mistake could be disastrous. You could be allowing a dark witchdoctor in as a good guy, by simply reasoning that it's a shaman. The world needs to understand the difference, to think of witchdoctors as shaman, you are in essence okaying what's happening in Uganda for example where dark witchdoctors are slaughtering children and babies. To say a witchdoctor is a shaman, would in effect categorise shamen all over the world, part of what dark witchdoctors in Africa are doing. One HAS to distinguish between the two, you can not clump them together as the same, they're not the same, and if people don't start practicing differentiation now, it'll become a complete dis-information thing. Once the world goes on the offensive against witchdoctors because of what's happening in Uganda type of thing, you'll find people clumping shaman in with the bad guys. Truth is, shaman is a completely separate issue, with witchdoctors you have good and bad ones and one has to excercise caution. I don't think that's wrong, and that's all I was trying to say in the other thread, but I wanted ppl to delve into the issue themselves, because a lot of the time, ppl won't listen when you try to tell them something, they have to discover it on their own, from the OP's words, it seemed to me that he might be one that needs to discover something like what I have to say, on his own, I was just simply asking him to do that.

So, to the OP I hope you understand now, why I was saying, when it comes to witchdoctors, you need to practice caution, from the poem, I'd say Credo looks like a good guy, still you can't let your guard down, how many times have we been fooled before? Obama is a very good example at being excellent at fooling people. In general we need to excercise caution, I'm asking that when it comes to witchdoctors, we act no different and excercise caution. There are good ones and there are bad ones, it's not like you can visually tell them apart, with dress code and general typical witchdoctor stuff, therefore the only thing you've got is to be cautious no matter how good or bad they seem and that counts for all ppl not just witchdoctors.

top topics

join