It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Predictions, Magnitude ~ 8 Around 26 October 2011, Gravitational Force of Moon, Supermoon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

there have been tons of animal die off across the U.S birds dropping from the sky fish going belly up might be something or just a strange coincidence. No fault lines near me in the north east US. Wonder if this will be another big one and if there will be proper warning to where ever it strikes.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by warsight

Here is what I think for that and similar situation, hope you can understood because of my bad English ..

One more important thing for my prediction time is connected with that way bees and birds dying ..

Colony collapse disorder (CCD)

I think birds, animal and bees dying because electromagnetic radiation and hertz frequency or wavelength etc ..

EM radiation is classified by wavelength into radio wave, microwave, infrared, the visible region we perceive as light, ultraviolet, X-rays and gamma rays.

The behavior of EM radiation depends on its wavelength. When EM radiation interacts with single atoms and molecules, its behaviour also depends on the amount of energy per quantum (photon) it carries.

In my family we have bees so i make some experiment with cellular frequencies and electric energy station or electric distribution systems ..

I'm positive electromagnetic radiation killing bees ..

Electromagnetic spectrum

Universal Mobile Telecommunications System

Think range from 1.9 GH to 3.0 GHertz have worst effect but need time and equipment for more, a microwave oven works by passing non-ionizing microwave radiation, usually at a frequency of 2.45 gigahertz (GHz) ..

Microwave communication ..

Dielectric heating

Cellular frequency choice in mobile phone networks Main article:

The effect of frequency on cell coverage means that different frequencies serve better for different uses. Low frequencies, such as 450 MHz NMT, serve very well for countryside coverage. GSM 900 (900 MHz) is a suitable solution for light urban coverage. GSM 1800 (1.8 GHz) starts to be limited by structural walls. UMTS, at 2.1 GHz is quite similar in coverage to GSM 1800.

Sun have very big influences to0, specially when is solar maximum each 12 years ..

This have influences too for heating Earth and magma, when magma expand coming stronger pressure of usual ..

That pressure need to be released and with other reasons or situation we have dangerous days what can be predicted ..

Solar flares affect all layers of the solar atmosphere (photosphere, chromosphere, and corona), when the medium plasma is heated to tens of millions of kelvins and electrons, protons, and heavier ions are accelerated to near the speed of light.

They produce radiation across the electromagnetic spectrum at all wavelengths, from radio waves to gamma rays, although most of the energy goes to frequencies outside the visual range and for this reason the majority of the flares are not visible to the naked eye and must be observed with special instruments

Solar flare

The spectrum of the Sun's solar radiation is close to that of a black body with a temperature of about 5,800 K.[8]
The Sun emits EM radiation across most of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Although the Sun produces Gamma rays as a result of the nuclear fusion process, these super high energy photons are converted to lower energy photons before they reach the Sun's surface and are emitted out into space, so the Sun doesn't give off any gamma rays to speak of.

The Sun does, however, emit X-rays, ultraviolet, visible light, infrared, and even Radio waves.[9] When ultraviolet radiation is not absorbed by the atmosphere or other protective coating, it can cause damage to the skin known as sunburn or trigger an adaptive change in human skin pigmentation.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.eoearth.org...

Peace ..
edit on 24-10-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
"Oh there's no scientific evidence for that" "Hey I won't go into depth either, just make wise ass comments from afar because my knowledge is clearly immersed in text-book science and all of the BULL# that is spread worldwide." whilst this man is throwing thought-provoking stuff, while you're contributing nothing, just a grain of salt worth of an opinion, as you seem to do a lot.

Thought provoking stuff? He states that there will be a magnitude 8 quake, then wants us to believe the 7.2 quake fulfills his prophecy? Umm, thats like saying you're driving a corvette, and pull up in a vw beetle. Yes it was a quake, no it was no where near the same magnitude.
edit on 24-10-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

You are only person on this forum what have conflict with my all time but I think your writing style and spitting style etc say everything ..

For long memory ..

"edit: Correction....a 7.2 quake now....which is even weaker."

"So.....yeah...."

Etc ..

Unless Australia has somehow shifted to southern Arizona, you are completely wrong. Your reasoning is flawed. That's like saying you end your questions with a ? just like another forum user, so that makes you the same person!

Using "...." in a sentence is not unique.In the good ol USA, we call them ELLIPSIS. Perhaps they don't use them in your country, but they use them here.

Paranoid much?
edit on 24-10-2011 by gavron because: added ellipsis info...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You better be wrong or Im holding you personally responsible OP. I have a huge halloween party .. zombie apocalypse theme.. planned for the end of the month and I will NOT have it interrupted by earthquakes and mass death. This is completely unacceptable and out of the question. Move it to the christmas holidays. I hate the psycho shopping crowds. Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
look. dalke's prediction is off from this turkey Eq by 3 days (which he said around the 26 so we could maybe call the date right).

but...what's the deal with the Richter scale now? for every .2 it goes up, it's 10x stronger? that be the case...dalke was predicting a quake that was like...40x stronger than this one.

while 7.2 seems awful close to 8...it's really not. 7.2 is strong. but 8.0 is a lot stronger.

now let's see...what's the yearly average of 7.0's and stronger? like 15/year? and this year we're on an uptick. so...by him predicting "around" the 26th..that gives him about a week to play with as far as prediction accuracy.

now...with a 7.something happening every .8 months (roughly every 3 weeks)...giving himself a week's window in a month that already had not had a 7.0+ EQ...i'd say his chances of "hitting" the prediction were pretty good. i mean...he only has to hit a week window out of a 3 week period, where there had not been any EQ's yet...statistically...his odds were very good to get a nice 7.something.

this is not to take away from dalke's work, either. he made a prediction. made a case. and has actually yet to be wrong. but....the turkey quake was not an accurate tie in to this prediction.
edit on 10/24/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Don't know what wrong here on ATS ..

Situation change every hour and I update regularly ..

This is not something like you say I eat apple and you eat in 10 days ..OMG

When I post title I cant change anything after ..

This is my last post and next time read first and think ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm very sorry because I tried to help in first place and learn you to use your own head ..

All pressure is released in Turkey and same will be in next days I think ..

Don't have internal pressure for stronger earthquake if stay situation like this in Turkey, kids can see that in this thread but you cant ..

I say from 15 October to 5 September, 20 days ahead .. lo0l

I changed after internal releasing in Hawaii, so expect lower one and I POST M '7.0 to 7.5 ..

After this one I say it be around 7.5 and be that in Turkey 7.2 ..

7.5 2011-10-21 17:57:18.1 28.89 S 176.14 W 40 7.4 KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION

2011-10-23 10:41:22.0 38.86 N 43.48 E 10 7.2 EASTERN TURKEY

"I say one stronger around 7.7 on first page but two happen M 7.4 and 7.2 , same internal pressure released and my prediction proved to be accurate .."

I'm happy it was two, or will be more consequence if be one very strong and you bother my .. lo0l

In Turkey was more of 250 eartqvekes from M 3 to 6.0 form that 7.2 ..

This prediction is over and this thread is closed for my ..

Don't want to bother anymore with yours philistinism and thread is closed for my ..

Maybe one days you understood this is not prediction thread and that is not point of this thread specially for numbers ..

edit on 24-10-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

look. don't be a jerk. ok? i wasn't being rude. i was just saying what i said cuz people were trying to say your prediction was right.

i know you have a hard time reading/writing english...so maybe something's got scrambled up in the communication. i wasn't trying to be mean or insult you. i was actually patting you on the back for your hard owrk. and then you want to make some jerk-face comment like you did??? and then your little comment at the end...c'mon now??? learn english if you're gonna talk trash in english, please, cuz you would feel like a stupid kid when you realized i was actually trying to pay you proper respect sir.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Maybe one days you understood this is not prediction thread and that is not point of this thread specially for numbers ..

Not a prediction thread, yet this is posted in the predictions and prophecies board?

What is this then? A recipe for nutmeg spiced cookies?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Some extra read what I find, similar to info what I post above ..

Have many links and info ..

When we have strong geomagnetic storm many news on internet reports of strong colony collapses worldwide in same day ..

Have many examples recorded ..

Millions of Bees Die - Are Electromagnetic Signals To Blame?

March 06, 2007

Electromagnetic waves may well have the capacity of disorienting not only bees but a number of flying creatures. Here is a specific instance involving bees he quotes:

Honeybees have been disappearing worldwide. 1 Across the United States, beekeepers have been losing 30 to 90% or more of colonies in a “colony collapse disorder” (CCD) that's causing huge economic losses not only to beekeepers but also to fruit and vegetable growers. CCD has been reported from Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, and the UK. Many believe that when the honeybee disappears, our species will soon follow. Will the European Commission take the appropriate measures to halt the colony collapse of the honeybees?

Drowning in a Sea of Microwaves
The increasing popularity of wi-fi comes on the heels of the explosive growth in wireless mobile telephones, and amid heightened concerns over the health hazards of saturating levels of electromagnetic radiation. Microwaves at current exposure levels are linked to brain damage, DNA damage, brain tumours, cancers, microwave sickness, impairment of cognitive functions, impairment of reproduction and fertility, affecting humans, rodents, birds, and bees.

www.newmediaexplorer.org...

edit on 25-10-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Tens of millions of Florida bees mysteriously drop dead in one day, beekeepers blame pesticides

Authorities have already ruled out disease, including the infamous "Colony Collapse Disorder" (CCD), as the cause of a recent honeybee holocaust that took place in Brevard County, Florida.

The UK's Daily Mail reports that up to 12 million bees from roughly 800 apiaries in the area all dropped dead at roughly the same time around September 26 -- and local beekeepers say pesticides are likely to blame.

www.naturalnews.com...

Geomagnetic Storm Warning (Sept 26th, 2011).

A significant glancing blow to our planet's magnetic field is possible on Sept. 26th around 14:00 UT (+/- 7 hours). NOAA forecasters estimate a ~25% chance of geomagnetic storms when the clouds arrive.

Peace ..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

For a thread you said was closed on the 24th, you sure are crying alot on it still.

Tell you what, if you think I'm two people, why not contact a forum moderator and have them do an IP trace? They will see I'm currently sitting in my house in Tucson, using Cox cable for internet, with the sun shining and nice temps. They'll also see that this Chad fellow is lucky enough to be in Australia, which my wife and I would love to visit sometime.

Again, we both happen to use Ellipsis in our messages a lot...which is not unusual. Apparently you are not familiar enough with punctuation, and probably have never used them yourself. You should look up the word ELLIPSIS, and hen you will understand.

Also, your discussion on Bees...what does that have to do with ~8 earthquakes? Are buzzing bees going to start them? Hmmm....

FYI, I just messaged Chadwickus, so he could join in on this thread if he chooses...
edit on 25-10-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by gavron

.. o0 ..

Hahahaa ..

((((HUGS))))) for you Dalke! I have much respect for you. You have educated yourself a lot and I just wanted you to know there are many of us who respect you and value your opinion.

BTW......Arizona just had a small quake and the New Madrid had small ones yesterday. I live in Tennessee so I am always keeping an eye out for the area around New Madrid.

Keep up the good work Dalke!!! xoxo

Jenn

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I agree with Mama J. You have done great work and I also appreciate it. Moons, super moons, earthquakes, solar flares.... there is so much knowledge out there that I never learned in science class. I still think nature is unpredictable but.... This may sound dumb but I guess nature could react to nature. I hope that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This info need to be here to0 ..

Some excellent video of our nature satellite ..

If you are interesting in gravitation force between Moon and Earth and of course the Sun ..

It's very informing videos, recommendation for all explorers who want more ..

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Dalke,

I just read this and am now wondering what your thoughts are in relation to this quoted text below. Thank you....I value your opinion and research.

Altering and Stressing the Phases

Probably the only force that alters the phases of Earth's Fundamental Resonant Frequency and related harmonic frequencies are stressful positions of the Sun, Moon and planets or an orb ejected from Jupiter or Saturn. Alterations or stresses on the phases of the Schumann Resonance by lunar and planetary influences probably are at least a precipitator to, or at the most a cause for, tectonic plates to slip or shift causing earthquakes.

Two traditionally trained Indian scientists publicly and accurately predicted the time, date, longitude/latitude and magnitude of the devastating Indonesian earthquake and tsunami four days before the deadly event occurred. They constructed their prediction by observing the position of the Sun and Moon at the precise times and dates of previous earthquakes greater than a 7.5 magnitude.

This author hypothesizes the phases of the Schumann Resonance were stressed or altered by the Moon (5 degrees Cancer) being in direct opposition to the Sun (5 degrees Capricorn) on December 26, 2004. On March 27, 1964, the Sun was at 7 degrees Aries and the Moon was at 7 degrees Libra and a massive earthquake shook Alaska. During both the Indonesian and Alaskan earthquakes the Sun was exactly 180 degrees opposite of the Moon on a circle while both the Sun and Moon were in what is known as Cardinal signs.

In other words, if you draw a straight line through the middle of the Earth, the Sun was on one side of the globe and the Moon was exactly on the opposite side of our planet. However this straight line of opposition does not flow directly through two sides of the equator or both poles of the Earth. By astute observation and comparison of the angles of the critical Sun/ Moon opposition line as related to the equator and the poles of the Earth, the Indian scientists precisely located the area where and the time when the phases of the Schumann Resonance would be weakened enough to allow tectonic plates to shift. However, the Indian scientists had no awareness of phases for the Schumann Resonance in their research but their earthquake prognostications by observing and calculating the angles of the Sun/Moon opposition through the Earth are astounding. Many people feel they deserve global accolades for their efforts, discoveries and sterling accomplishments.

The prediction by the Indian scientists was about 28 minutes off in predicting when the earthquake would occur. They were correct in calculating the exact time of the opposition of the Sun and Moon but they did not realize the stress caused by these positions would take about 30 minutes to build on and alter the phases of the Schumann Resonance that caused or contributed to the tectonic plates to slip at an exact location on Earth's harmonic grid.

viewzone2.com...
edit on 27-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join