It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 WEIRD SOUND Strange NOISE Big Big Summary part 1 + 2 + 3 + 4

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Out of all the videos that I've seen/heard, there seems to be 3 general sounds heard.

1: A very low rumbling, almost a distant trumpet sound heard from an un discernable direction...... ground/ sky?

2: A screeching metal twisting sound, once again from an un discernable direction.

3: Multiple distant boom/explosions, once again from an un discernable direction.

So, the common denominator with all the world wide sounds are they appear distant yet cant tell which direction they are coming from. To me that would indicate high altitude or deep earth. Either option is scary.

And strangly enough, even though I have not heard these sounds in person, I HAVE heard them before.

For the first one
1: low rumbling/tone sound-- This sound people are recording, sounds to me exactly like the sound the ET's make in the movie "War of the Worlds" (the one with Tom Cruise) The loud horn/trumpet sound they make when attacking.

2: The metal twisting screeching sound--I dont know if any fellow ATS'ers have seen "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy" (one of my favs
) but when the Vogan destrutor fleet is coming down to earth, they make this same EXACT sound.

3: Booming/explosion sound--- Now this one could be any number of things because alot of things in this world go "boom". But from all the explations it sounds like sonic booms from multiple aircraft/spacecraft.

So thats all I got. Still very strange. Wish there was a logical explation for all these noises. Even though the absence of a logical explanation is fun speculation.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

there was just a story on NIGHTLINE the other night about strange hum in england. They kinda made seem like a big joke though..not very serious at reporting it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have no idea what these strange sounds are but they sure are creepy ..I'm in Minnesota and im outside alot and ive not heard any of these strange sounds ..But it sure seems like mother earth is wakeing up ..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It's hard to really say what it could be, it would help alot if I heard it myself. YouTube audio is only so realistic. Some strange rumbling sounds.....if I had to guess, I would think it's something underground, let's start there.

It could be be something that occurs naturally like tectonic activity, so maybe there is going to be a huge earthquake because the plates are lined up in such a way. If not that, maybe there is going to be a supermassive volcano eruption, I would imagine that'd cause a large amount of rumbling beforehand.

Maybe it could be something manmade, but it would have to be secretive if the people don't know about it. So the only things that could be kept secret from the majority of the public would be government or some other wealthy/powerful organization with those resources. Underground bases/tunnels/cities could be under construction for whatever reasons. Hell, maybe even the stories of people encountering underground inner-earth creatures are true, they could be fighting a war down there or drilling for some Reptilian cave oil.

Maybe it's none of those things and something else...possibly a big underground worm like in Gears of War 2 lol
edit on 16-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
One video I saw theorized that a Tesla generator was being fired up, which takes a lot of power. Once it starts, it doesn't need the power, and the sounds stop. If these are capable of underground use, he might have something. I don't know anything about Tesla's generators, but maybe someone here does...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Ok i watched the first video and the 3rd sound into it "russia" has GOT TO BE fake...

And if it IS NOT fake then we have a serious problem on our hand.... lol as people have said it sounds like the war of the worlds noises. Am i not saying it is definitely fake but either it is or else there are massive alien ships above us which we cannot see.

to add though listening to more of this stuff all the sounds to seem kind of similar..... creepy
edit on 16-10-2011 by Vaxar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaxar

I don't think it's fake. First i didn't believe it as well...
But a few weeks later, i heard it by myself.
Very scary and loud!!
I recorded a part of it, i don't think it's in the videos in the opening post..
(Put your volume high up)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlight

That could be just the wind whistling in your video its pretty hard to tell

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Schumann resonances......

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I didn't pay much attention to the "strange sound" rumours till I got a email from a friend completely baffled by a sound he heard a few weeks back. Listening to the videos in the OP I can only say - are they for real!?

It sounds like the Bloop has come ashore bringing Julia, Slowdown, Train and all their cousins. Very strange.

And someone mentioned this already. Creepy!

edit on 16-10-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Great thread. This caught my attention as I heard this sound last night. Lasted for about 90 minutes. I live in Melbourne, Australia and right on the beach. It was very windy last night so I thought it was just the sound of the waves crashing. But it was LOUD. I thought it might have been the Police Chooper hovering about nearby so I took a walk. Nothing to be seen. The sound appeared to be coming from overhead and quite distinctly different from the sound of the waves crashing to shore. I can offer no explanation for it at all.

I have looked/listened to all of these links and there are some obvious fakes. I record my own music in my home studio. One anomaly stood out. The "legitimate" videos had audio that stayed within the same spatial area. The fake ones were easy to pick. If you listen to them you will notice the fake ones instantly. The " sounds" all appear in very obvious STEREO and much higher definition audio, while the background noise captured by the video capturing device is mostly mono or not in the same audio "space" as the alleged sounds are.

For thos who may not understand what I am talking about, put on some headphones and listen to these videos. The background noise will remain mostly in the "middle" of what you hear. The "fake" sounds will move, very obviously, from left to right and back again in some cases. Now, if this sound comes from everywhere, how can it possibly be picked up by a video camera's stereo mic in such detail while the everyday background noises remain so centered?

Anyway, my two cents worth. Again, great thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jaijlee

I would love to here a recording of the 90min sound you heard.. have you listen to the sounds I posted in the beginning of thread ? are there somehing similar perhaps. And yes I agree, some of the sounds are fake.. but the majority is very real in my opinon.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I wish I could have recorded the sonic booms or whatever we heard last night here in Virginia. It wasn't just a sound, we could feel the reverberation from the sounds. This wasn't a normal everyday thing, I never heard anything like it with the exception of the "boom boom" of the shuttle reentering our atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Sadly, I didn't record any of it because I wasn't looking for an anomaly. Like I said, it sounded like the police chopper that flies overhead regularly here. There have been occasions when I have heard a similar sound but I have put it down to road noise being carried across the bay when the wind is blowing N/W. but the wind was blowing strongly from S/W last night. There is not nearly enough traffic which travels from Melbourne to Geelong down that freeway at 1.00am to cause the amount of noise I heard last night.

Can't explain what the noise was but I'll make sure I record it next time I hear it, no matter what I think it might be.
edit on 16-10-2011 by jaijlee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
Well with the fact thats these noises are unheard of up until this point would mean that something is changing, we clearly can't see it in the sky, so my best guess is its underground. People are investigating to the point that they cannot find any construction or engines or anything that can explain where its coming from on the topsoil. The first video showing the shot from russia had almost a twisting metal sound, and a few others had that also. My best guess is that the unaccounted money the government keeps losing is probably going towards creating underground bunkers for whatever reason, or the possibility the entire earth is going implode to hahaha.

~ shock yah later
edit on 15-10-2011 by Spock Shock because: (no reason given)

Oh wow, never thought of the Government building bunkers...hmm. My thoughts were maybe noises before earthquakes hit, but some of these noises are odd, and a little freaky. I think I would be upset if I heard what sounded like metal but not able to explain it. I have yet to hear these sounds where I live so, I have no idea what it be like to hear them in person.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlight

Freaky! Quite a hellish sound that, like lots of kids screaming...yikes!

Still interested in this stuff. People have certainly been more attentive to it this year, but we can't deny it is something that's been happening for years on end. I think previously people have been more interested in catching videos of lights in the sky - but this year the "noise" stuff has really sparked the imagination so people are considering getting evidence of this for once rather than UFOs.

What I think is important is for people to work out or at least give with their explanation a list of any known industries in the area. I live in a small town, very quiet at night, but up until the early millenium we still had a huge, 24 hour malt works (below is a pic of it getting destroyed). Despite it being generally quiet, there was a constant hum from it and the occasional metallic clang - although yes, the clangs and bangs were mostly through the day. But I think in some cases we may be missing vital variables if people just put "strange noise" but fail to list anything in their local area that may be causing it, even if it's just a guess.

Furthermore on a cold night you have to remember sounds travel a long way. We have a railway line about 3 miles away, most nights you can't hear it, but on a really cold night, even from far away you'll hear a freight train rumble down the tracks. There are also works on the line, which usually happen at night, and they've been known to make some noise. Earlier this year our town had a new dock thing put in on the river, and the sound of them banging in the metal poles and using the metal grinders was immense.

I'm not saying there are logical explanations behind everyone's sounds - I'm just saying I think we should scrutinize the local areas of these events a bit more and not just take them on face value.

That said, the only pattern I've found to the booming and grinding sounds (but not the jet like noises) is that they occur on the very edge of the auroral oval. 80% of cases happen right on the edge of it. I'm having a hard time finding it co-incidence, because every time a new report comes in the first thing I check now is where these locations are in relation to the AO - and more times than not, they're sitting right there on the edge. But I can't prove it's related - and Wiki will tell you apparently the auroura don't make sound. However - in their favour, the noises near the edge of the AO seems more proveable than these sounds being pre-cursors to earthquakes. But that's only through my own investigation. I suggest you do your own

So, I guess I'll just go with Govt. conspiracy to sink America and various other parts of the world

edit on 16-10-2011 by markymint because: Added info

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There are big mountains, near the west fault line of North America. And the eastern coast is filled with watered cracks.

When the tectonic plates moves, they may be clashing together in the west, but they rip in the east.

And there has been a ripping in the eastern part of NA ( US ) in the last months, no?

This could mean a big pressure is building in the west and a big one is coming.

And maybe what is in preparation is affecting other plates. So the sounds could be the Earth about to replace its plates? There have been more than a few big earthquakes recently that modified, even if only slightly, the Earth in its shape and tilt. What seems little to earth can be enormous to us.

Of course, its only conjecture and have no pics for it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I thought I was crazy when I heard a crashing sound the other day. It was raining/thundering/lightening-ing the whole day so I was expecting some loud noise, but Jeeeeeeesus, when I heard how loud this noise was I thought the world was coming to an end. Only way I can describe it is like the sound of thunder magnified by 100. I was scared s#itless. I talked to my Dad about it and he said he didn't hear anything which weirded me out, but I decided to brush it off and go about my day. The crazy thing is I heard the same noise about twenty minutes later, and still no one else heard it.Maybe I'm just crazy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdMind

Your experience sounds like this OP here, as in -nobody else heard it.

Something just happened in England

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Hmm, now I don't feel like I'm going crazy. Something fishy is definitely going on in this world. Strange days, strange days.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join