It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Recent Earthquake Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Lately, I've had two earthquake dreams: one off the coast of Oregon (a little ways out - not too close by) and one south of the UK, of all places. In both dreams, I am looking at the USGS real-time quake maps, and the red dots appear and start pulsing and getting bigger and bigger, then I wake up.

I think staring at USGS on my igoogle homepage is inducing this. I'm wondering if quake-watching is what's causing others to quake-dream so much lately?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Could have something to do with the estimated 200-300 quakes in the UK every year, they really are not that uncommon. Your dream has probably predicted something that happens at least a couple of times a week in the UK, and mostly in the south as I understand it.

edit on 15-10-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hello. - Spending time on a particular subject can induce related symbols in the dreamstate. Time will tell whether you are reading something into the earthquake monitor.

I do not know whether you are a sensitive or spiritual person - the only other thought I have is that you are firstly drawn to a subject area that appeals to you. Secondly you are tuning in to what is going to happen.

You may be a sleeper - that means you will be attracted to a certain subject area over a possible choice range and do this out of instinct. Spending time on a subject and then dreaming about it could indicate you are about to rouse from your sleeping state or you are already awake and are about to awaken a little more.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Thank you both!
Yup, my life is going through enormous changes, and my subconscious is using familiar imagery to portray that.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My Darling Bride had an earthquake dream last week were she to was looking at a USGS map and there was a LARGE red square in central Indiana. They were reporting the quake to be a 10.0. This dream voice also told her to be very carefull over the next three weeks. Needless to say when she woke she was quite freaked. This was a 1:30 AM sharp and she got up and went on line to check USGS . There was nothing but she is still talking about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know you had these dreams a couple of months ago, but just wanted to say I too had a dream about a month ago. Off the coast of Oregon 10.9. Luckily I didn't hang around to see any of the destruction as I dove into the ocean. As I dove down, the number 10.9 registered in my mind. Which I thought was odd since the I think the scale only goes to 10. I did a little research later to find out that there is a fault line just off the coast. I think maybe I've been reading too many earthquake threads.

top topics

join