Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Will Win the Elections Again and Ron Paul Will Never!! Here's why.

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
To win the presidency it all boils down to bloodline and succession. It really has nothing to do with votes, fundraising and charm for they are not chosen by ballot but chosen by blood. The Royal bloodlines have always controlled the U.S even after its so called independence and this can be proven in the bloodlines of the presidents of the U.S.

If you want to know who will win, follow the bloodlines and succession.

I dont see Ron Paul in there. If Tom Hanks or Firestone or even Brad Pitt were to run we know they would win.

Its all a game which none of you are aware you are in.

edit on 15-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
worst title of a thread ive seen yet. why the hell drag ron paul into it aye?

please leave this kind of garbage for you-tube comment section

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Its the truth. Ron Paul is one of the greatest men I have seen and heard that wants to better the U.S by running for president. There is no clear choice who should be president. The willful ignorance of the media concerning Ron Paul sickens me to the highest that I am refusing to watch any news unless I have the sick desire to be annoyed but then I look at why and it is more than mere coincidence.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

You may be right....rumor has it....the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers....have a lot of influence in the election of a President.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

You may be right....rumor has it....the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers....have a lot of influence in the election of a President.

Do you think these families, royals that have fought and controlled societies for thousands of years would leave the elections of the worlds most deadliest country by chance of ballot?

I dont think so.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You are right. This cabal will never let anyone not related to their bloodline ever take charge the country unless every single one of them is out of the picture or switch sides. Our entire 5000 year history since the time of the Ancient Sumerians has been literally manipulated by these people who breed through incest.

Just sickening to even think about that and makes you wonder whether all these protests around the world are just another false flag ploy by this incest brigade to start a new system again through lies and deceit.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So do any of you believe that elections can make a difference in determining the presidency?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Keep sleeping people. Close your eyes. It might be over soon.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I mean, I agree to a point about family bloodlines, but if you start going down eleven branches of your family tree that far I'm sure you'd be surprised who's in your family tree, too.

new topics

top topics

join