It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Suspects - Explosive Connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I did a search for this but did not find this posted, apologies if it's old news but this seems to be a new updated version.

I was inspired to post this after looking through the wealth of information presented. It's worth a watch as it's well made and puts faces to "TPTB" involved with the possible 9/11 planners as well as presents enough suspicious coincidences that warrants further investigations.

If ANY of us are even suspected of a crime, we are detained/arrested and our fate is determined on whether there is enough evidence to go to trial or not. The personal ties to those who benefited from that disaster and who seemed to have made all the right "guesses", I'd say equal treatment is long overdue and arrests need to be made.

There won't be any arrests of these people, but I can dream can't I?

Sources provided by the uploader:

Most of the material for this video was adapted from Kevin Ryan's landmark article on who had "Demolition access to the WTC Towers":
Tenants:
www.911review.com...
Security:
www.911review.com...
Convergence:
www.911review.com...
Clean Up:
www.911review.com...

For blueprints of the WTCs with a list of all the suspicious tenants and connections check out:
911blogger.com...

Links and sources for things mentioned in the video:

Kevin R. Ryan, et al, Environmental anomalies at the World Trade Center: evidence for energetic materials, The Environmentalist, Volume 29, Number 1 / March, 2009, www.springerlink.com...

Niels H. Harrit, et al, Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, The Open Chemical Physics Journal, Vol 2, 2009, doi: 10.2174/1874412500902010007, www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7T...

Kevin R. Ryan, The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and Nanothermites, Journal of 9/11 Studies, July 2008, www.journalof911studies.com...

Website for In-Q-Tel, www.iqt.org...

Wikipedia page for Jerome Hauer, en.wikipedia.org...

Peter Jennings interview with Jerome Hauer, ABC, on 9/11, 14:53, available on You Tube, www.youtube.com...

Akzo's International Paint is the maker of Interchar www.international-pc.com... www.sti.nasa.gov...

Taku Murakami, US Patent 5532449 - Using plasma ARC and thermite to demolish concrete, www.patentstorm.us...

Steven E. Jones et al, Extremely High Temperatures During the World Trade Center Destruction, Journal of 9/11 Studies, January 2008 www.journalof911studies.com...

Albert Gibson et al, Integral low-energy thermite igniter, US Patent number: 4464989, www.google.com...

Skull and Bones is a secret society at Yale University, founded in 1832. Members have included George H.W. Bush, his father Prescott Bush, his son George W. Bush, his brother Jonathan J. Bush, and many other powerful people. For LMI's mission, see its website - www.lmi.org...

Michael C. Ruppert, Suppressed Details of Criminal Insider Trading Lead Directly into the CIA's Highest Ranks, October 9, 2001, www.fromthewilderness.com...

Kevin R. Ryan, Mahmud Ahmed's itinerary from his Washington DC visit the week of 9/11, 911blogger.com, 11/27/2009, www.911blogger.com...

The agreement between LLNL and Savannah River can be found here - www.llnl.gov...

Savannah's reference to developing sol-gels can be found here - srnl.doe.gov...

SEC document for Washington pre-payments - www.secinfo.com...

The Ties That Bind, Descended from family business empires, six huge business groups dominate the Japanese economy, Multinational Monitor, October 1983 - multinationalmonitor.org...

Securacomm Consulting Inc. v. Securacom Incorporated, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, January 20, 1999, 49 U.S.P.Q.2d 1444; 166 F.3d 182, altlaw.org...

Wikipedia page for Stratesec, en.wikipedia.org...

SEC filing for Stratesec, May 2, 1997, www.secinfo.com...

Kroll Inc website, www.kroll.com...

Wikipedia page for the Quill and Dagger Society, en.wikipedia.org...

The History Commons, "Wolfowitz Doctrine", www.historycommons.org... Aaron Dykes, Wolfowitz Warns of 'Surprise like Pearl Harbor' Months Before 9/11 Attacks, Jones Report, February 9, 2007 www.jonesreport.com... Wolfowitz's meeting with Mahmud Ahmed was documented in a FOIA response obtained by the 9/11 Working Group of Bloomington - 911workinggroup.org...

Plaintiffs'' Opposition to Defendant Terrence R. McAuliffe's Motion to Dismiss, Case No: 1:98CV02859 (RCL), W.L. Meng et al vs. Bernard L. Schwartz and Loral Space et al, US District Court for the District of Columbia, www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You have done a lot of work on this, well done. This is the kind of research that needs to be done.

I just hope its not killed off with noisic over the top of whats being said. Recently I downloaded a 300mb documentry about 911called "Core of Corruption." and I only watched the first 15 minutes of it and then deleted it. The dialogue was drowned out with noise.

lets hope this video has'nt also been killed with it.

cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

YAY.... a response, and it only took 8 hours and 22 minutes! That must mean that everyone who clicked on this link has been spending the day reading and going through all the.....lmao.... I'm sorry I couldn't even continue, no one cares, the 30 second attention spans of the average person was put into a deer in headlights at the mountain presented here..... and I'm just referring to the 15 minute video.

Thanks for acknowledging the work, wish I could take the credit for it all. A lot of people have been compiling evidence for the past 10 years, and others have thrown that together into compilations. Some are videos, some are extensive reading links, but no one is going through any of it that should be... the OS'ers.
Skeptics question, research, and compile, official story believers just believe what they want I guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

just saw this post................I must say that was a very interesting video, leaves a lot of room for thought.

that was some incredible work to link all that info in the video. do you know if the individual has any other follow up videos??

this was a very good find. S&F

Parker
MTUBY

edit on 15-10-2011 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Thanks, Jibby. It's people such as you that will ultimately force a new investigation. Each day, more and more evidence of a cover-up comes to light, and sooner or later someone with 'clout' is going to go on the air and ask the american people, "Do you believe what they've told us?". That's all it would take, if the right person asked. It's not too late, and thank you again for all that you do.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Skipped through most to get to the Pentagon discussion - all of a minute BTW...
Again, the inference that the portion of the Pentagon hit housed budget analysts working on the missing $2.3 T. Same fallacy told over and over again. The people killed in that office worked for the ARMY and ARMY ONLY - they were NOT DoD budget analysts - just Army budget analysts. The Army was not wholly responsible for the monies that Rumsfeld had difficulty tracking. The work these analysts were doing was reconstructed and no loss of information occurred as a result of the attack.

One other thing that caught my attention as I was skimming through the video was a statement that Sandy Berger was caught stealing documents from the 9/11 commission. If you check the Wiki review - it doesn't say anything like that. The statment was made around the 6:15 mark. Could someone explain how this video and Wiki could be so far apart?

I wonder what other "inconsistencies" might be found if someone really went through this video and fact checked it?
edit on 18-10-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Wiki is by no means a solid reliable source for much of anything. Incorrect statements in the information presented vs Wiki isn't proof positive of anything, someone coming out and sayingn X, Y, and Z missing monies have been found isn't really the end of an investigation.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ya no debunkers here. They cant debunk truths. Great thread. Lots of information.

Controlled demoltion and other after plane impact theories are meant to mislead you, disinform you and keep you trapped in a vile rut of arguing with ignorant debunkers for 10 years.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I'm not able to watch the video now, but it sounds like the part about Sandy Berger might be a matter of semantics? In a lot of the news reports, it's framed as if he's stealing from the 9/11 Commission directly, although that wasn't accurate. Here's Fox News, describing it pretty accurately from what I understand:

WASHINGTON — Former President Clinton's national security adviser is under criminal investigation for taking highly classified terrorism documents that should have been turned over to the independent commission probing the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, FOX News has confirmed.

I'm looking forward to watching the video and checking out the links, JibbyJedi - thanks for your work in putting this together -

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What a thread, I'm putting this on my signature, this is essential reading for anyone who wants to look for the truth.

Great thread, and thanks for bumping it

EDIT-

It's sad how little attention some solid threads get, this article links to some of the best research into 9/11, the official account is an insult!
edit on 24-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The problem with this thread is that it promotes nano thermite, the false idea brought by Steven E. Jones to mislead the Truth movement.
I would team up with the debunkers on this issue.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think there needs to be a new video that combines this info with the masonic ritual sacrifice, predictive programming and synchronicity!

new topics

top topics

join