It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How big exactly OccupyTheWorld movement is right now? 80 countries, over 950 cities today!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The banking system ruining our world and literally forcing people into slavery is a global thing. So it's really wonderful to see common people doing the same. We have to stop being divided by religion, nationality, race, political views, wealth, gender or sex-orientation. This is what people behind big money and energy resources were working on for last 150 years. Today is the day, when they really feel afraid, so we can expect mass media to be kicking and screaming. Your choice, are you gonna fall for this.

US, England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Australia, Japan, China, Belgium and many more.

It is time to unite now, because our enemy has no nationality and as religion, the only god is money, and power is a thing to worship.
Unite for a better world.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes, yes, but here's the clincher: are these people in these 950 cities only there for today? Or are they going to stay like the OWS folks in New York have done?

That, friends and neighbors, is what I'm waiting on.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

There was'nt much of a turn out in Australia or NZ due to the World Rugby Cup that is ongoing until end of next Sunday. Bad timing for the OCCUPY demonstrators here.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It's a start, and pretty good one. They have to know that they are not alone, that protests are taking place in nearly half of all countries in the world. They have to know, that their enemy is the same.
Will see what will be next TPTB's move.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A planetary scale event. Hopefully not an ELE, so long as the authorities do not resort to violence or repercussions will follow.

It is only a vocal and visible plea for the leaders to at least listen up and try to alleviate sufferings, and not the overthrow of leaders, but it will be later if the masses are not heard.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Yes, yes, but here's the clincher: are these people in these 950 cities only there for today? Or are they going to stay like the OWS folks in New York have done?

That, friends and neighbors, is what I'm waiting on.

my city had a quite a small turnout, probably less than 200.... and i doubt if any stayed overnight.
but everyone i spoke to had that glint in their eyes
this is something we believe in
that glint told me that they'll be telling everyone they know..... this is only going to grow. this is just the start,

top topics

join