It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange attends Occupy London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
He talks about the banks doing things in secret and hiding money and london is the centre of where money is hidden I tend to agree. The bank of England launders money for terrorist groups

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

thanks for the post ! cant watch the vid at the mo.....as i gotta wait a few hours....

but will watch it as soon as i can !!
go assange !!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Good to see him out and about. Didn't watch the whole video though. I dont like this kind of ranting. Would be better just to get someone to leak some delicious bank secrets and publish those. Also make sure some dimwit sellout wont delete them this time

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but I have a very strong feeling that in the long run, this protest will change nothing. I can't speak for other countries, but here in the UK, peaceful protests are either violently broken up by the police, or just ignored. Good to see Mr. Assange out and about, though.
edit on 15/10/11 by LPWilletts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Good to see him out and about. Didn't watch the whole video though. I dont like this kind of ranting.

It does come across that way for the first few moments. But it's worth persevering - he packs a lot of thought-provoking points into a very short monologue.

You don't have to agree with all his methods to see he is making a positive contribution in numerous ways.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
assange is involved? wow, the entire occupation just lost all credibility.

top topics

join