It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all have preminisions (Another One Of Mouse's Must Read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Some of us a sceptical of psychics and question there ability to see the future.

I am a student in PSI and I believe the mind is very powerful, and only the imagination can limit its abilities.

Have you ever had a dream, then about a week later it happneds?
Like somone saying particular words that remind you of the dream? And you pause like "What the hell?". Alot of you know what I am talking about. Even if you are one who are sceptical of people being psychic. There is no doubt that people do it, because I have friends who dont believe in much of anything, pause and say that they dreamed the exact moment.

Before I state my theory, I would like you hear from the rest of the world...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
hah all the time man, all the time. like once a week or so. whenever i do that "pause" my brain starts spinning outta confusion. its so weird yet so awesome.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Its called Deja vu and most people have had it happen to them at least one time but not always in dreams.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
yeah i've had deja vu efore, plenty of times, but then i've also had a real experience happen to me before such as actually dreaming of someone talking to me about something i had no idea about or the people involved, and then a week later it actually happened, jsut the wordings were diofferent. ie. In the dream it was "John and Tiffany had only been going out for one quarter of a month before they broke up.". In real life it was "John and Tiffany had only been going out for a week before they broke up." I had no idea who those 2 people were. In my dream or in real life. It was my friend who was saying it to my other friend. I had no idea who John and Tiffany were.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All the time. About once a week during the summer,but during the school year it happens about once every other day,probably because more is going on. It is nothing like results on tests or anything,just various conversations I have throughout the day. Speaking of school it starts for me tomorrow...

new topics

top topics

join