It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking things into form.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Commandments! I'm in a enlightening mood today.

Commandments. Commandments come from God don't they. They are forced upon people. Ment for us to obey . It is FORCED meaning they are upon us like an energy creating us. When everybody obeys the energy that is upon us we would live in a perfect world.

It is to obey the right energy. Obeying the wrong energies misform you and will lead to illnesses and such.

also speaking things into form. Commandments. Command something. Command a table to bend, or even to break. Create your faith!

Yesterday I had something in my hand I wanted to put in the bin. I was five meters from the bin and something wanted me to just throw it to the bin. I didn't cause that wasn't what I wanted to do, I wanted it to be IN the bin. Then I thought, Oh, what (I was at the bin then) what if I threw it and the bin would open itself and it would fall in the bin. My thought, what I had in my hand in the bin would create a situation for it to become. The bin opening itself for what I had in my hand to fall in the bin. I needed to throw. I want this inner voice to become me.

I think a teaching into existence.

edit on 2011/10/15 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
obey ? why obey ? why with might, power and violence ? why not by convincing ?
edit on 15-10-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think you're referring to Cymatics.

Cymatics (from Greek: κῦμα "wave") is the study of visible sound and vibration, a subset of modal phenomena. Typically the surface of a plate, diaphragm, or membrane is vibrated, and regions of maximum and minimum displacement are made visible in a thin coating of particles, paste, or liquid.[1] Different patterns emerge in the exitatory medium depending on the geometry of the plate and the driving frequency

The "word of God" seems to be the voice, or frequency that flows through the Universe and creates "form" from the combination of sound & vibration.

I don't take the Bible literally, I think that's a bit primitive to do considering how we've upgraded our perception and knowledge of science and nature over the past 2000 years. The Bible seems to have a good series of metaphors though.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I have to agree with you, Obey? When one is truly enlightened doing the right thing does not feel like obeying. I also feel the op is a bit jumbled in their thinking perhaps one should go back to the drawing board and start again.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Return the brass kingdom.
www.disclose.tv...

one now and later.
www.disclose.tv...

sue Me

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

woa, minicosmos created with sound. oh, now the video stopped cause I wanted to reply. sound sound sound

are you sound? isn't that what sometimes is told in english?
are you sound?

hehe, great add.

Maybe it would be better if I mean that we can tune into a form of harmony ah whatever.

top topics

join