It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMALGAM the eve of destruction?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Was just reading old emails and came upon the AMALGAM prediction.Now,I was skeptical through the old threads,but the time is now.Were we spoofed,are there going to be supermen walking around in a couple weeks? Is the govt. ramping up for the culling of the chosen.When I sent the emails from AMALGAM to ufo digest,they confirmed something was going on in koltsvo,russia.Will the religions of the world be shaken to their foundations,,does the talk in the bible mean just that,not the blood of the lamb,but the blood that flows through all our veins?
edit on 15-10-2011 by theson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

Could you please explain the AMALGAM prediction for me?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

All negative bloodtypes will be affected,most will supposedly die,the others will develop a superhuman immune system,and increased intelligence,I can send a copy of the email to someone to post,if you u2u me,I am quite inept at using these damn computers

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Read this, this will help explain it. The thread was crazy long I remember..www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
just sent emails to the two email addresses I have for amalgam,figure they are long gone,but who knows.Is anyone noticing any unusual troop movements,Are they gearing up the fema trains,hehehe
edit on 15-10-2011 by theson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

I remember that thread now, didn't remember the name Amalgam.
Thanks guys.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

I u2u'd my email if you want me to post it for you

edit on 15-10-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Looking at a past thread it references the plague. This week the DNA of the black death has been sequenced. The plot thickens

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Just sent u the email,thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well I have sent the email to 2 people to post but neither have,sorry all.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh boy, did we have fun with that thread. It got closed in the end because of a certain poster called Sigmund Fraud, which was a shame cos it was fab. Seeker 13 has got a load of stuff on it on photobucket., (transcripts).
edit on 15-10-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

I meant seeker11 sorry seek.
edit on 15-10-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson
Well I have sent the email to 2 people to post but neither have,sorry all.

Sorry, I was away for a bit... here is the email

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Amalgam ###snipped###
On Sun May 8th, 2011 6:29 AM CDT 170.20 wrote:
> >>>Whats up man,ok? >>> >>>
On Sat May 7th, 2011 2:17 PM CDT Amalgam wrote: >>> >>>>>There is something/someone coming with the comet?just give me a date
>>>>> >>>> >>>>Yes, something will come after the comet but they are not 100% sure what and you should monitor 170.20 MHZ, this will give you a warning before anyone else.
>>>> >>>>A-, B-, AB-, O- directly effected
>>>> >>>>A+, B+, AB+, O+ not directly effected
>>>> >>>>Amalgam NORAD
>>>> >>> >>> >> >>The russian government discovered a new type of virus in Antartica which, when tested only effected type O-, A-, B-, AB- blood, the outcome of these tests concluded that 40% of people with this blood type would die, but %60 would develop a super immune system and also modify ones DNA, these tests were carried out by Russian and US scientists in Koltsovo, After radiometric dating they concluded that it came to earth around 10,000 - 11,000 BC, this is roughly around the time C/2010 X1 last came near earth.

>> >>There is the possibility of something trailing behind C/2010 X1 due to the virus being of unknown (alien) origin, it's difficult for anyone to say 100% and if they do they are lying to you, but the virus had to come from somewhere.

>> > > Saturday January 22 2011 2100 After twelve years in the establishment, sick and tired of the lies and secrets. The populace of earth is brainwashed and fed false information every day to pull their attention away from reality.

On October 26 2009 a new, undiscovered virus was found in Antarctica, one which attacks the blood of a human A-, B-, O- AB- the outcome of the attacks can lead to two Scenarios:

%40 death
%60 development of an immune system capable of protecting against all types of viruses known to man, the virus also modifies the DNA of the infected causing aging to drastically slow down, further research showed a higher level of intelligence was also attained.

The virus is believed to originate from C/2010 X1 or a subsidiary, this is not entirely known but from extensive radiometric dating they concluded that the artifact came to earth around 10-11,000BC, roughly the same time as C/2010 X1.

The artifact is very much comparable to diamond visually but has very different Characteristics

845,420 gpa
1 dm2
412kg

The virus is currently being stored and researched at a research lab in Koltsovo and is not known to exist anywhere else on earth (this is not to say it doesn't).

Preparations for dealing with a large scale human die off have been in action ever since the discovery was made but some governments are refusing to accept it, saying that without any evidence that this virus really exists then they aren't willing to prepare on such a large scale, the virus has been in containment ever since it was discovered in fear that if it were to be released then something could go wrong.

When i started working for NORAD i believed i was working for the good guys and i never thought they would be willing to hide this kind of information from humanity, this isn't just the US or Russia we are talking about, this is a world wide matter that really needs to be disclosed now.

Even though they are keeping this information from the public they are working on vaccines and have been since 2009 in hope that they can prevent it, but the virus was able to overcome everything so far.

You might be wondering what i meant by being separated, the US government have drawn up plans to separate the %60 (infected) from the rest of the population once it hits, Russia also have similar plans and so does the UK, Japan and Australia, China is one of the countries refusing to believe it.

A few things i would like to clear up which i have received questions about, the time frame you are looking at in middle to end of October 2011 (keep ears on 170.20 MHZ), ET is not the main concern and you're very unlikely to be abducted, this also has nothing to do with the new madrid fault line.

This is explicitly aimed at O-, B-, A-, AB- none other,

edit on Sat Oct 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed personal info

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Very interesting e-mail. Completely possible in my opinion. Mass depopulation is possible if this is true.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Thanks again for posting,if it is true,the govt.should be showing signs of movement,but I havent seen anything,probably know in a couple days,especially if people start getting sick.Really doubt anything happens though

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
could this be the real reason for the FEMA camps, FEMA coffins, all the major military movement across the U.S., deep ungerground bases, NASA's emergency prepare announcement to their families. All of this kind of fits together if you think about it. There have been a lot of disaster emergency drills this year as well.

also to add, what is the update on elenin if any? I know it dispersed and the trajectory slowed down, could this be what was expected of it? Have the gov. been waiting for this to happen? could elenin be bringing this virus on it / behind it to us?
edit on 15/10/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

one more question, could this also be connected somehow to D4RK KN1GHT perhaps ( OCT 28th)
edit on 15/10/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The only thing that really makes me think is Amalgam sent those few emails and nothing else was heard from them, a real hoaxer would ride it out to the end.Not so with amalgam

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
With all the other hype going on, I also had forgotten about this. Thanks for the reminder. No way of knowing if Dark Knight's thread was referencing this because he was too vague, but the timing's coincidental. I'll definitely try to keep up with this. The Rh- population is small in comparison to the others, and I'm pretty sure most of my family have the positive, but obviously this would be world changing. Remembering that the Bible also predicts plagues of some sort adds to the intrigue...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Does anyone know when earth is supposed to pass through the tail?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theson

Today...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This stirs the nest a bit more...

An article in the telegraph that *could* play into this.

Antartic underground lake could hold secrets of Earth's past.

"A lake hidden beneath three kilometres of ice in the western Antarctic could reveal what life on Earth looked like up to a million years ago and narrow down the search for extraterrestrial life. A team of British scientists will arrive in Antarctica next week in the hope of becoming the first people to reach one of the frozen continent's 387 underground lakes. Lake Ellsworth is likely to contain bacteria, microbes and other simple life forms which experts believe will have been sealed away from the rest of the Earth for up to a million years."

There is also Lake Vostok, where Russian scientists were and/or are (?) working at. I know there is a few ATS threads on Vostok that I saw when doing the ATS search for the above posted article.

I will look into those ATS links & surf the net soon-when its not 12:30 AM & am no longer cross eyed from lack of sleep.

Unless someone else wants to...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join