It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can call them chemtrails or contrails but what is that thing flying between them?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by intuitivegirl
I have been watching these lines in the sky for about three years now. I watch these lines for an hour straight, and most of the time I see a ball of light appearing and disappearing. Ah, hence "orb". It definitely isn't a plane. Actually, I never see planes attached to these particular lines. The lines go downward and just stay there, not moving. For hours. Again with the ball of light, appearing and disappearing. A few times as I watch these downward straight lines slowly disappearing, (from top to bottom), I saw the ball of light, and then the line disappeared. All these occasions, the sky was clear and blue. No planes! Not saying I never see them with planes. But here's the thing, when I do see these lines with no planes and that "orb", I then see other lines with the planes flying by way higher. I was thinking one day, that "they" purposely fly by with planes with the lines, only to ward off the attention of the ones without planes and orbs. All anyone has to do, is sit and watch on a clear blue day and you will absolutely, no doubt see this. FYI. The only reason I watch this take place is while I'm outside for hours at a time watching my kids play sports. I don't just sit out there purposely looking for them, but now I do, and it's pretty much every day everywhere I go. Wtf?
One more note....if anyone is going to make wise ass cracks about this, I suggest you just look in the sky first and watch.

Not wanting to be a wise-ass, but why are there no photos? If you can see something that is "definitely not a plane" on a regular basis, then don't you think that's kind of earth-shattering? Yet you (and none of the millions of other people this UFO would be visible to) have bothered to take a photo, or look at it with binoculars?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Creepy stuff, however I think the object in the middle is simply a bird. The stranger thing is that one plane stops and dissappears while the other carries on, neither the object or plane can be seen afterwards..? reply to post by Corruption Exposed

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I try to take pictures, but you can't see it on it. And not for nothing, if I took a picture, you would debunk it anyway. Hey, believe it or not. I'm just happy that I'm finally not the only one seeing it. I also can't understand how others don't see it or even care that there are freaking lines in our sky, everywhere everyday for the most part. That in itself blows my mind. Three still lines, parallel to one another for three hours in the sky, and no one questions it. Unbelievable!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Want your pictures and videos? Search orbs and chemtrails on YouTube. There you go.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intuitivegirl

Get some binoculars. You'll see it's just a plane. The flashing is just the sun reflecting off it.

If there really were UFOs leaving trails on a daily basis, then someone would have taken a photo of it by now.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by intuitivegirl
reply to post by Uncinus

Want your pictures and videos? Search orbs and chemtrails on YouTube. There you go.

That gives a lot of results, and there's a lot of variety. Could you link to one that looks like what you saw.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Here are the links to exactly what I see. For the record, I have never suggested they were ufo's. I don't know what they are, but they are absolutely not reflections from planes. I've seen that and know what you mean, but again, these "orbs" are NOT light reflections.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
My first reaction to viewing those is;

Vid1 Chinese lanterns, seen loads of those. First time I saw one I definitely had a WTF! moment though

Vid2 space junk/meteorite fragments entering the atmosphere, nice and spectacular.

Vid3 a collection of random photos that could literally be of anything, Unfortunately there is nothing in the pictures that can lead to a conclusion on anything.

Vid 3 also shows some links next to it for hologram planes which I looked at, I am utterly gobsmacked, in the comments section for these there is a whole swathe of people who don't think it's utter nonsense! How did that happen?
edit on 23-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I mostly agree with waynos, but the second video is looks more like a plane illuminated by the sun to me. It takes on the odd shape because it's just a few over-saturated pixels. It's a classic sunset illumination UFO.

There are no trails in the first two videos, so how is that like what you saw?

The third video is just a random collection of different stuff. Mostly bugs flying in front of the camera.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

The orb itself is exactly what I see. I have seen an orb once without the trail. I've seen them during the day and have also seen it once as I watched for an hour, when the sun set. But, I attached those videos to show you the orb itself. The time I saw it solo, no one can tell me it was a plane. It appeared and then disappeared. If it were a plane, uh, it wouldn't just disappear. All the other times, again, if it were a plane, then why would it appear and disappear, or just hover for over an hour in the same place? I know what a see, and I know what a plane looks like. I also know what a plane looks like when it reflects from the sun. Listen, it's easy. Keep an eye on the sky. Look for white lines going downward, and concentrate on the ones that don't look like there are planes attached. Watch them very closely. If you can find the time to spend at least a half hour watching those particular ones, (meaning, not the ones above them flying high with the planes, that you can vividly see) I am confident you will see exactly what I am talking about, as well as many others. Instead of trying to convince me they are "reflections of planes", watch, and I mean really watch, and not just for a minute.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I recommend some good binoculars. That might help resolve some of the orbs.

I don't know what you saw. But I have seen a VAST number of photos and videos of "orbs", which are clearly either nothing unusual, or have quite plausible explanations. So I'm naturally a little suspicious of similar claims.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

That's why I don't bother with pictures or videos. No matter what a person says they seen, or how many pics and vids they take, people like you will always debunk it. Whatever. I'm just sharing what I see all the time and it makes me feel better i'm not the only one seeing it. Believe it or not, I really don't care. Happy sky watching.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

And why is debunking a problem, unless you are deliberately trying to pass of false info? Debunking is just removing the bunk - getting rid of the obviously false stuff.

Why WOULDN'T you want to know about the science and the history and the aviation facts??

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'll only debunk things if I can show that they are bunk. If I see an orb picture that looks like a bird, then what the problem with saying that? What would be the problem with me showing you other picture of birds that look like orbs? That's debunking.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I see the same gang of "debunkers" are entering into pretty much every thread regarding the "conspiracy of geo-engineering"

Let's see if I can simplify things a little for everyone.

First of all, we need to stop focusing on what we call this "phenomena".

The point isn't whether it's a contrail or a chemtrail, or an unidentified substance eminating from Santas ass as he streaks across the sky.

The focus should be on the COMPOSITION of [insert description here] and WHY the operation exists.

To that end, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that much of what these "debunkers" propose to be completely normal and benign behaviours and phenomena, are actually developed, and PATENTED plans to alter the earth.

Why has Monsanto developed, and patented, an ALUMINUM RESISTANT SEED??

patft.uspto.gov... 2809.PN.&OS=PN/7582809&RS=PN/7582809

www.scribd.com...< br />
See sec. 65 where it discusses METALLIC PARTICULATE SPRAYED INTO THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE VIA ADDITIVE TO AVIATION FUEL, WHICH MAY REMAIN SUSPENDED IN THE ATMOSPHERE FOR UP TO A YEAR

Also note the date. MARCH 1991

Do you know how toxic aluminum is to plant life? Although naturally occurring in soil, as little as 0.5ppm is enough to stunt growth, and more than that will impede it entirely.
The mid 90's have been generally bandied about as the "institution of the program". Considering that plan was proposed in 1991 this makes a pretty good case does it not?
And if we can assume they were accurate in stating that particulate may stay suspended for up to a year - well, it's safe to say we've had this CHEMICAL CONCOCTION falling onto us for possibly 15 year now.

"Well there must be some environmental evidence of that ...", you suggest...
Right. Let's look into that then shall we?

Let's look at Mt. Shasta:

www.mtshastanews.com... s/x1950206316/Citizens-seeking-answers-to-aluminum-contamination-concerns=

36 tests were submitted from the snow pack with results as follows:
"Snow pack sampled at Ski Bowl on Mt. Shasta tested for aluminum at 61,000 ug/L or 61 TIMES the MCL (max contaminate level)"
"After 1-½ years of exposure to the atmosphere, a Shasta County pond (rubber lined) tested for aluminum at 375,000 ug/l or 375 TIMES the MCL. This came as a surprise to the property owner because the pond tested “0” for aluminum when it was first filled and is in a “filtered location” (forested hilltop away from highway or industry)"
"The Pit River sample tested at 4,610,000 ug/L, which is 4,610 TIMES the MCL."

See a pattern yet?
How about people? Have they been affected?

Let's see a few test results from folks who were curious too:

theintelhub.com...

mohavecountyconstitution.com...

There is more than a little evidence out there to suggest there is a very LARGE agenda being played out.
This is just a sniff of it, but it is 100% indisputable as evidenced by their own PUBLICLY AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS
How much proof do you need? They ADMIT to it for ***** sake.

That's all I have to say about it.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Monsanto has developed and patented an aluminum resistent seed because it will increase yields in more acidic soils.

It's the acid that's the problem. Not the aluminum. Soil is naturally 7% aluminum. Acid frees this in a form that is toxic to plants.

So spraying aluminum would do nothing to change that.

And aluminum resistent crops have been a goal for at least 100 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join