It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can call them chemtrails or contrails but what is that thing flying between them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I just found this video and could not find a thread on it. So if it turns out this has been posted before please accept my apologies and lock or delete. I also have to say that this could be CGI. I am no expert in the matter so I will let everyone decide for themselves.

The site I found is in french and does not work well once translated. I will let you all decide whether or not you would like to put the URL in a translator. The video shows two planes that suddenly start spraying chem/contrails then at the 10 second mark an object appears. It reminds me of those silver orbs we keep seeing and hearing about. There are plenty of videos on this phenomena. Please feel free to post any videos you may have encountered on this topic if you wish.

The video is on this site. It is directly beneath the picture of chemtrail deniers with their eyed blocked shut

I had a 15 second advertisement before I could watch the video. I would have embedded a Youtube video if I could have found it. Sorry guys.

edit on 15-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: fix title

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
S+F

That actually looks quite real.
Kinda looks like the planes are in pursuit of the small object.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

I watched it a few times. I have to at least entertain the possibility that it is another plane at higher altitude, but it doesn't look like anything I have ever seen.

I have never looked into the link between the chem/contrails and the orbs. I have heard some outrageous theories on them, but some of the most outrageous theories are the most suitable. This is something I would actually like the "debunkers" to pick apart because if there is a normal explanation for this, I would like to know it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That one is an oldie but a goodie. There are a lot of "orbs" filmed near these trails in the skies, and I'd also like to hear some logical explanation for them. It could be another aircraft at a higher altitude, but traveling in sync with the 2 lower planes? That's possible but not likely.

Here's another orb thing captured near one

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You could be correct about another plane at higher altitude.
It seems like the small object passes through the clouds at a point, and the two other planes do not.
edit on 15-10-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I also had trouble believing it could be another plane at higher altitude because of how it was in synch with the other two planes that appeared to be lower.

Thanks for that vid, I have never seen that one. I have seen similar clouds that look like that, but they moved much slower. I had no choice to assume that they were puffs of cloud floating along. The one in your vid was moving pretty quick and if real, will be hard to explain.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: dyslexic today

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That is a good video, it looks genuine. It will be interesting to see what people on here think about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

3 separate planes.

Also been posted many times before.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

BON... POUR CEUX QUI NE SONT PAS ENCORE CONVAINCU DE LA PRÉSENCE DES CHEMTRAILS : S.V.P. IL SERAIT TEMPS QUE VOUS REGARDIEZ UN PEU AU DESSUS DE VOS TÊTES!!! NON SEULEMENT NOS CIEUX SONT BARIOLÉS DE TRAÎNÉES CHIMIQUES, MAIS AUSSI SONT-ILS FRÉQUENTÉS PAR DES SPHÈRES LUMINEUSES ET DES AVIONS SUSPICIEUSES...

D'ICI PEU L'HUMANITÉ REGRETTERA D'AVOIR FERMER LES YEUX SUR CES OPÉRATIONS D'ÉPANDAGES...

TRANSLATION: "Well... For those who are not yet convinced of the presence of chemtrails: Please it would be time that you looked up a little above your heads!!! Not only are our skies streaked with chemical sprayings, but they are also visited by luminous orbs and suspicious planes...

Soon humanity will regret having closed its eyes on these spraying operations."

The original text was in yelling mode...
edit on 15-10-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Looking back at the video, we can see three "chemtrails", the two on the left being very close to one another. And the middle "luminous orb" is aligned withe the middle trail.

Is that the conclusion that was reached before about this video? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Yup, pretty much.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The part that confuses me is why does the "higher" plane not have a trail when it goes behind the clouds but the 2 lower planes still have their trails vibrantly flowing, and all 3 are traveling perfectly in sync? Did the middle plane not need to accelerate like the other 2 making the active trails?

3 objects traveling at equal speeds, one shuts off the gas pedal, the other 2 continue hitting the gas, yet all 3 maintain the same velocity?
edit on 15-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

To me it looks like what people are guessing as the third chem/contrail is not actually a third plane, but the sprayer on one of the wings starting up later than the other wing. If you look at the vid both planes start their spraying unequally.

And if the object in the middle is a plane, it was not the same object that was in the "third contrail". They just don't line up, and are too far apart to be the same object.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Classic stop/start 'chemtrails'

Firstly it's difficult to determine the height of all three aircraft and all it takes is one to enter a different part of the sky that isn't conducive to contrail formation.

I took a photo of a stop/start contrail out in the Aussie desert a while back:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That's an old video. It looks like three planes in formation. The middle one being at a different altitude to the others, so that changes where the trails start and stop.

It's a difficult one to visualize, as it looks like they are flying straight up, when they are really flying straight towards the camera. They are probably climbing or descending.

Basically though it's normal contrails, just an unusual formation.,

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
These also aren't the usual stop/start type of trails either. They are abrupt stops with no residuals lingering, like a razor blade cut off.

Contrails are conducive under certain atmospheric conditions, apparently around these 3 planes. Are you saying there are pockets of warm air that can "cut off" a contrail as sharp as these while the acceleration continues? They are maintaining the same speeds perfectly in sync, at least perfectly visually.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Contrails are conducive under certain atmospheric conditions, apparently around these 3 planes. Are you saying there are pockets of warm air that can "cut off" a contrail as sharp as these while the acceleration continues? They are maintaining the same speeds perfectly in sync, at least perfectly visually.

Yes. The boundary between two regions of air can be as sharp as the edge of a cloud. There's nothing to suggest any change in power setting there.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I am open to the explanation you provided, in fact it is one of the theories that are still on the table. But when I look at it and focus on this possibility it just doesn't fit very well.

You seem confident on the altitude even though I have seen you mention in many other threads that we can only guess at the altitude and we can never know for sure just by looking. So you are the exception when it comes to guessing flight altitude by eye?

In my opinion, the object initially thought to be a third plane (not the orb like object in the middle) is part of the chem/contrail from the original two planes we can clearly see. I also think that the orb like object seen in the middle clearly cannot be from the original two or three contrails. I guess it is all in perspective. Either way I can't be exactly sure. None of us can.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Uncinus

Either way I can't be exactly sure. None of us can.

I am exactly sure that these are contrails coming from aircraft, but I would absolutely love if you could provide evidence to the contrary.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Uncinus

Either way I can't be exactly sure. None of us can.

I am exactly sure that these are contrails coming from aircraft, but I would absolutely love if you could provide evidence to the contrary.

Actually, I got a better idea. Since you are "exactly sure" the burden of proof is upon you.

First of all no one denied that the chemtrails came from an airplane. The confusion is about whether or not the object seen at the 10 second mark is what caused one of the chemtrails for the first few seconds of the video.

So your argument is pointless really. But I would still love it if you could prove what everyone else already agreed upon

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join