It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the anti-christ be an alien (ET)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Although, this subject will be debatable. I honestly doubt it, but you never know. I ask this question due to the revolution, comets, government shut down, and political stoop that has been giving us to us more so in October. There also has been a variety of predictions during October. No matter if those predictions are minimum, or end of the world, the current status of our civilization really does look bleek. Here goes for crazy

Back to the alien anti Christ. I'm sure this may be an interesting idea. But I am wondering if the possibility of an alien invasion or conquering of planet Earth would cause this shift. Stephan hawking has claimed that we would be very gullible if Intelligent aliens were to land on earth. We would believe anything they say. Have fun with the thread

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

post by Jordan River
Back to the alien anti Christ. I'm sure this may be an interesting idea.

And one that has been asked over and over , there are many many threads on this do we really need to do it all over again ?
Aliens are not Demons nor are they the anti Christ

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Could the anti-christ be an alien (ET)?

yes .... I forget his/her ATS handle
but it creates an awesome thread

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by Jordan River
Back to the alien anti Christ. I'm sure this may be an interesting idea.

And one that has been asked over and over , there are many many threads on this do we really need to do it all over again ?

Source?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I thought Christians were aliens? I mean people keep pointing to the bible about multi stage rockets and such so I assumed that Christians were aliens.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Since the bible sais the anti-christ will be a great polotician and uniter of men i highly doubt it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ats isn't a credible source to me. Shameful

Nah J/k with you, but I don't believe it is a credible source

Anyways the way I see it, is that aliens are a separate thing from demons. But anyways, i'll say it again, because no one seems to of read what I said

I really doubt what I ask, but I ask because I am curious of ATS feedback

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

post by Jordan River

So rather than research the many other threads and maybe add to one of those you start yet another one asking the same flawed question .
Pointless .

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

post by Jordan River

So rather than research the many other threads and maybe add to one of those you start yet another one asking the same flawed question .
Pointless .

How is a question flawed? and how is ats a credible source?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The Right hand of the father commands time as a gift that will be sent by the lamb of god who is to be seated by the left of the lion who shows authority over the son of man who is in command of time itself...twice.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Back to the alien anti Christ. I'm sure this may be an interesting idea. But I am wondering if the possibility of an alien invasion or conquering of planet Earth would cause this shift. Stephan hawking has claimed that we would be very gullible if Intelligent aliens were to land on earth.

I find it highly amusing why Christians fear the antichrist............after all the good old book says that he will be defeated right?

Another question.......If the the antichrist is supposed to be so superior and smart.........then how come he can't read the outcome as foretold in the good book like us mere earthly humans?

edit on 15-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Stop posting new theards on this over and over again please. If you want to talk about this then join one of the 10 theards on this.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No, this year the new anti-Christ will be presidential hopeful Mr. Cain... you know... from the buybull and his 6-6-6 plan, I mean 9-9-9 plan.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
its either two things and two vey easy things....

jesus was an alien or a humanoid (human/alien). mothership (GOD!) came down and anal probed th virgin mary.
OR

the whole biblical thing is all fake......

thats it dud ver easy to answer. or better yet adam and eve? how were they placed here?

btw i think jesus deff was an alien if anything or half humanoid.... the way he came back to life and was not seen ever again after being dead.I think the mothership(god) came back and took his body due to the bloodline and the truth

MAYBE the HOLY GRAIL really has the truth about whathe was or what it was.

edit on 15-10-2011 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

God, Angels and assorted hosts NOT OF THIS EARTH ergo true ET

Satan, Demons, Fallen Angels cast down to Earth ergo landed immigrants. If they didn't get a green card then they are by definition Illegal Aliens and by origin, true ET

So if you accept God, etc as existing, you have literally no choice to believe in ET

Case closed

So... if Christ and the Anti Christ meet... do we get instance and total annihilation of everything like when anti matter and matter meet? Can we say BIG BANG?

Food for thought

edit on 15-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi zorgon , glad to see you back

So if you accept God, etc as existing

I don't , at least not in the traditional sense .

you have literally no choice to believe in ET

But I already do

These threads have nothing to do with Aliens , except maybe to fit them into a belief system , they're not from here therefore they're evil , a thing of the devil , the unknown .

Sure if ancient Aliens have visited then we could assume they would have been looked upon as gods , but who's to say they had anymore contact with us then than they do now .

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The antichrist was a made up thing so you don't ever go to another religion.

Will the anti-christ be an alien? I'm sure if we ever make contact with an alien species the religous nuts will call their leader the anti-christ.

Christ was probably an alien himself.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It is said to be used as a cover for the end of world mass deception plan, they are trying to breed with us like the Nephilim from long ago and it will be used to even say Jesus was an alien and in that not so far future you will probably be convinced of it, science now is too fiddling with human DNA so who knows what they are up to in secret.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
God, Angels and assorted hosts NOT OF THIS EARTH ergo true ET

Satan, Demons, Fallen Angels cast down to Earth ergo landed immigrants. If they didn't get a green card then they are by definition Illegal Aliens and by origin, true ET

So if you accept God, etc as existing, you have literally no choice to believe in ET.
How many religious bigots who think there is no ET have you just upset?

Cosmic Christ principle aside, even the Roman Church can't produce any proof of his existence. Christ the son of God incarnated as a man? Where's the proof?

No Christ - no Antichrist! No Antichrist - no alien Antichrist!

new topics

top topics

join