It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN GOP Debate on Tuesday Oct 18

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Once Again CNN will host the GOP Debate for the second time, this time it will be hosted by Anderson Cooper since CNN will ask each canadites i heard that this time CNN would be a little more fair to Ron Paul i saw an article on CNN about it, it seems they will be treating Ron Paul as in fourth place,

and Rick Perry in 5th, lets just hope andseron cooper will ask more questions to Ron Paul, i would love it if andseron cooper gives more questions to Herman Cain seeing how he might destory himself in the debate like he did in 2000.

And like rick perry did in his last debate now i was wondering if anyone here has any interest or bothering of asking some questions to candidates? or if you anyone questions for anderson cooper to ask the candidates.

"I'm moderating GOP debate on Tuesday, what question would you like to ask the candidates?" Cooper wrote on Twitter today. "Let me know!"

It shoud be an interesting debate on Tuesday, does anyone know plan on asking questions? or just watch the debate.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

My question is:

If Ron Paul became President

would the unemployment rate go up or down ?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

If Ron Paul became President would the unemployment rate go up or down ?

I could ask the same about Cain, if Cain became President would the unemployment be down aswell? just saying because you do rise a good question.

join