Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

How To Create A Public Oversight Commitee, Monitoring Government Corruption?

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It would be nice to create a public oversight commitee to monitor government corruption. Without this check in place the governmental bodies are open to corruption. Does anyone know how to create such a commitee without the need for government approval?

I think this is fundemental to ensuring corruption within government is kept to a minimum. To ensure no member of the commitee are corrupted the system should ensure rotation of random members taken from society every year or two.

We need to set in place checks and balances that ensure our government and certainly the Intelligence services have the best intrests of the public at heart.

It appears we definately need something in place.

Thoughts appreciated.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
How about we just eliminate government altogether and start thinking for ourselves instead of trying to find ways to keep the very system going that breaks itself constantly as history shows?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I actually think it should be local counsels everywhere, and they would discuss adn find solutions to issues, such as homeless, and work to produce donated land and yurts, tackling city counsel and overturning their illegal corporate laws and land requirement usages, limits on home buisnesses and many other things, AND run their own sites, online and local media/radio. Have students and natives on board.

Start businesses/replace the corporate monopolies, even replacing the need for money eventually. Storing seeds, building energy devices, really educated on common law and free man, supporting each other and growing, networking.

This should also tackle provincial/state issues and groups for the feds. In addition, private investigators on the bankers/corporate heads, royal families, and leaders.

Things need to change and people need to mature more, excercise their assertive/watchdog muscles, educate their communities, stand for peace, and virtues, overturn illegal drug laws, etc. All the things that are corporate versus basic common laws of not harming others, which I call virtues, because this dark side dictatorship who promotes rule of law, cosmic laws, universal laws. There are none. There are virtues and agreements, and I disagree with most of the crapola, and I don't stand under them, and might does not make right period.

Yes, ciitizens groups, counsels for peace and real solutions. And the most important things are ensuring no one lives on the streets, all illness and mental illness has treatment and working for a really good world, otherwise I wouldn't participate. I would never work to overcome one pyramid system corruption, to maintain the pyramid system and inequality.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

circumvention of the legislature lower echelons would be needed as they would kill the bill if presented. building a people base nationwide with a specific consensus would be a noble endeavour from which the billkillers could hardly ignore.
f

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
To me goverments have become nothing more than an extension of HR for Multinationals and Big Banks.

We need to tackle those to make goverment perform the duty it was elected for.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarno

Not sure about getting rid of government, thats a massive endevour and we need some kind of structure of stability. At present our government structure however has become unstable, I think government should be set in two camps, our current government dictates some laws and the rest come from brussels. Without an oversight commitee these are ripe to run rampant over us. I think our inteligence services need a complete and substantial audit from the public. People need to remember, the inteligence services are our services not the governments or the elites.

Large corporations have thier own inteliigence services and these should be illegal.

edit on 15-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You can't create such websites.

People have tried and they received "National Security Letters" from the Presidents to shut down those websites.

Federal Employees are prohibited from speaking out about Government Corruption, they will and HAVE lost their jobs over it.

All YOU can do is use the False Claim Act. If you see a Federal Contract that didn't provide for America what it was supposed to do....you file the Federal Case and if you win, YOU get 3 times what that contract was for....as a REWARD.

Be ready to be hunted though....

new topics

top topics

join