It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you have something huge to say, stop doing it, or create a thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I got to the 5th line, then realised I'm still hungover..

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
sorry this thread was to long. i only read 4 lines. can someone recap what the op was saying.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

You make some good points. On some lengthy posts and threads.....my eyes tend to glaze over....and my mind will not connect with what the person has to say....because (for me) it is too wordy.

However....even though I do not read (in completeness) what these people have to say ....they have a right to say it.

I think with many there are not any (hidden agendas) at all....they just have a lot to say.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Reading your reply's to the Op was hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh.

When reading the Op I could tell that this poor guy needed a laugh and I am hoping he did LOL while reading your reply, although he may not have being that he may not have had enough time to "cool off".

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
You're all catching the grumpier side of me. Im in the military and im on watch right now so im freakin tired.

You are browsing the internet when you are supposed to be on watch? What the funk is this bullsh!t? Not exactly walking your post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing, now are you.

Must be an Army puke.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
LOL someone's a little intimidated by long responses and well thought out threads.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

What do you think this is ? Twitter? Facebook?.I've always viewed the "tldr" response as cretinous and the epitome of ignorance, the phenomenon we as ATSers pledge to deny.

But to start a thread chastising contributers ahead of time is brazen. It's the TLDR Pre-Crime enforcement agency............ don't you even think of making a post that might outrun their concentration span.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Good post. unfortunately it's intended target probably stopped reading after one paragraph.Given the OPs statement, we are probably wasting our time.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
This really is a great example.

So what you're really saying is, your lack of desire to bother to read the opinions of others is more important than another persons desire to bother to communicate their opinion to others.

Who cares..

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I got to the 5th line, then realised I'm still hungover..

And on a sunday too, with 35c temps expected here.

oh where is my iced water....

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
No long wall of text to read here. Wishing you the best OP!

Namaste!

Completely unrelated?

Huh... Interesting. Thanks for helping add emphasis!

Namaste

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

OMGz! My EYES! More than 5 lines... I can't bare it!!! I can't!!!

I agree 100% on the novel-length posts or posts with 5-8 videos embedded within ... however, just don't read it ... there are others that enjoy good length... just as there are those like you and me that don't.

Pick your battles, preferably the short ones, eh?

goodday, mthgs602

edit on 15-10-2011 by rschmfem because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join