It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life, or better, Jesus Christ.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Where does life come from? When you are reading this you probably aren't filled with life. Don't be fooled.Life is the secret of your existence. Getting sad? You've been searching for so long now. Nothing is compared to life. Is it this, is is that? When life takes you by the hand you'll be an example of what it is. You won't get enough it like they say. How do you tell one you are alive? Would they understand? Do you understand?

???

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Where does life come from? When you are reading this you probably aren't filled with life. Don't be fooled.Life is the secret of your existence. Getting sad? You've been searching for so long now. Nothing is compared to life. Is it this, is is that? When life takes you by the hand you'll be an example of what it is. You won't get enough it like they say. How do you tell one you are alive? Would they understand? Do you understand?

???

Last I looked, life was, and still is all around me.
I can take a swab of my belly button, look at it under a microscope and wallah, there's life.
I go outside and there's grass, trees, birds, insects, bushes, and life every where.
Even downtown in the city center where everything is concrete and glass, there's pigeons, and people, and decorative plants,and even weeds poking up through cracks in sidewalks or old parking lots.
Life doesn't have to be intelligent, or even self aware to be life.

Even dead people are full of life as all the bacterial flora and fauna we carry in our guts continues to work even after the death of the host organism.

Life is everywhere, all around us. I don't see how that's all that difficult to comprehend.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Like the elenin and niburu threads, where the heck are all these jesus threads coming from.

Cant we just have the one?

smeggen heck!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Let's make this thread the one about .. I don't even dare to say it anymore.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Praise God. I can say I have never known life until I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. He saved me from the terrible life I was living. And as a matter of fact although I have known live I never KNEW life until I completely surrendered my free will and free thinking for the constraints of religious dogma. End sarcasm.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Here is the meaning of life and truth. The Seed of Truth. Look at all domains in nature and you see life fulfilling its purpose to serve others. The entirety of nature is there for service to the whole. We either take from life or we give. When we take, a debt is created that must be paid. When we give, a debt is paid forward. Giving is the key to living.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Life is wonderfull, when you say it isn't you are talking about something else then. Death is all around.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Let's make this thread the one about .. I don't even dare to say it anymore.

No you're right - you can have precedence over every other ATS member that wants one...

no worries, but... if you all believe the same, why isn't the first one good enough?

Or is your jesus better than their jesus?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I suppose Jesus isn't the same to everyone, or we would all be the same, not?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I suppose Jesus isn't the same to everyone, or we would all be the same, not?

I am not sure.

But as a non Christian, I do believe I follow the teachings of Christ - you know the things that make a good person.

Just not the parts that rely on a god to make them true. He does not seem a bad man, and his teachings of kindness and fairness to all people are good.

Where do your beliefs differ?

Edit - and I am not referring to a religions aspect - asking for a more human level answer, where it is real and not a merely religious belief -- edit 2 - in the hope of distinguising it from the other threads which rely heavily on religion as the answer.

edit on 15/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

Edit 3 - hope to return to the thread to hear your answer, you're offline - I shall be also soon

tomorrow!
edit on 15/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

???

Is this leading up to a call for baptism?

Seriously.

Is this a good strategy, or is it possible that such an overt sales presentation - within this specific forum - has a greater potential to sour readers on the notion of a "Christ-filled life"? Psychologically-speaking, would an effective marketer see this as a good idea?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think I became naturaly religous. I only did what seemed right. We are known to ourselves when we did a right thing or a wrong, or am I the only one? My life has the tendency to go towards religiousness. Being just who you are is religious enough. The teachings are only to make things clear in life but who we are is the translation of the bible. It's the inner self that tunes into what is mentioned as Jesus Christ in the bilbe. Religion is a natural phenomenon. The basics in life.

We already are!! what they try to teach us. On the other hand I don't mind reading the bible. It made commentary on everything that goes on inside myself. Many things I could recall within myself. It's a beautiful book.

I want to mention that somewhere in the bible is mentioned Jesus right now is within an inaccesible light. I feel good doing good. I am aware of guidance and everyone may feel good about themselves. There's no illness that can't be healed. I don't know what to say anymore..

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Death is the absence of life. Death has got nothing to do with life in any form or whatever. Death is not a part of life. Life holds no death. Life is life. Death is there where life is not. Jesus is life. Life can be where death is but death cannot be where life is. Life is eternal. Pray for life in your existence.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Where does life come from?

The spirit...

When you are reading this you probably aren't filled with life

Incorrect...

We are all filled with "life"... Though many do not recognise what it is...

Don't be fooled.Life is the secret of your existence.

Correct

How do you tell one you are alive?

You just did....

Death has got nothing to do with life in any form or whatever.

Incorrect...

Death is as much a part of life, as life itself...

The body must die eventually... it is an absolute. Though death of the body does not mean death of the spirit... That which is eternal can not die...

new topics

top topics

join