It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing "MARS"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I remember reading or watching on TV that during the remote viewing project or after, they remote viewed a place on mars where they say they seen large humanoid creatures walking through hall ways which they thought happened millions of years ago,does anybody have anymore iformation on it or remote viewing of UFO's?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I heard of time traveling to underground bases in mars fully equiped with life support systems (o2 and such). The theory behind time teleportation is that you can go 1-2 seconds into the future or past, but go 1-2 seconds ahead to any point.
this is probably not the best info though as its probably not from a credible source

You could try remote viewing mars.. i had some successfull remote viewing but i couldn't quite control it. was really cool though.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I posted a similar question a little while ago And it caused me to order this book by Courtney Brown Ph,D, called "Cosmic Voyage" and it is exactly what you are talking about. He viewed their society and culture in a timeframe when we still had Dinosaur's on Earth. He also explains what happend to their planet Mars that caused their near extinction. It is a truly facinating read!.

In the book he list's not only the sessions he did but the Coordinates to the targets as well.
Here are coordinates for Pyramid Structures and City.
Date:29 September 1993
Place: training office.
Data:type 4
Target Coordinates: 5987 9221
==================================================

The cause of the collapse of the Early Grey Civilization.
Date: 16 June 1994
Place:Atlanta Georgia.
Data:Type 4, Remotely Monitored
Target Coordinates: 4923 8216
The Event That Destroyed Mars.
Date: 29 September1994
Place: Atlanta Georgia.
Data: type 4 Remotely Monitored.
Target Coordinates: 5966 2695
The Rosewell Incident.
Date:28 July 1994
Place:Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Data: Type 4 Remotely Monitored.
Target Coordinates: 7633 4128
Mar's Civilization: Apex (the peak of their society)
Date: 2 September 1993
Place:Training Office.
Data: Type 6
Target Coordinates: 8587 7258
Using these coordinates it should be posible for anyone with RV capability to View these events. But one should be prepared to see these things, and know that ahead of time.
Parker

[edit on 30-8-2004 by parker]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
I posted a similar question a little while ago And it caused me to order this book by Courtney Brown Ph,D, called "Cosmic Voyage" and it is exactly what you are talking about. He viewed their society and culture in a timeframe when we still had Dinosaur's on Earth. He also explains what happend to their planet Mars that caused their near extinction. It is a truly facinating read!.

In the book he list's not only the sessions he did but the Coordinates to the targets as well.
Here are coordinates for Pyramid Structures and City.
Date:29 September 1993
Place: training office.
Data:type 4
Target Coordinates: 5987 9221

The cause of the collapse of the Early Grey Civilization.
Date: 16 June 1994
Place:Atlanta Georgia.
Data:Type 4, Remotely Monitored
Target Coordinates: 4923 8216
The Event That Destroyed Mars.
Date: 29 September1994
Place: Atlanta Georgia.
Data: type 4 Remotely Monitored.
Target Coordinates: 5966 2695
The Rosewell Incident.
Date:28 July 1994
Place:Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Data: Type 4 Remotely Monitored.
Target Coordinates: 7633 4128
Mar's Civilization: Apex (the peak of their society)
Date: 2 September 1993
Place:Training Office.
Data: Type 6
Target Coordinates: 8587 7258
Using these coordinates it should be posible for anyone with RV capability to View these events. But one should be prepared to see these things, and know that ahead of time.
Parker

good info

too bad i cant put it to good use.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
really...... if only i could remote view

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Parker are you sure those are the correct coordinates?
A book by an x-cia agent called "Psychic Warrior" by david moorehouse (or morehouse?)
talks about how coordinates are created, but he put all fake coordinates in his book to keep people from going to the places he talked about.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Isn't there a picture of one of those underground bases from some pictures taken of Mars? Its caterpillar shaped and partially covered with Mars soil but still the shape is clearly there and many people have theorized that it is a some sort of building.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by goose]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
As far as i know the coordinates are correct ........I am in the process of trying to view these targets.
Allthough i must say i am unsure if i am ready to receive what these have to offer.
targets are not David Mourhouses, these are by Courtney Brown.

This target info seems kind of surreal but don't shoot the messanger, i am simply relaying the target coodinates as viewed by Courtney Brown. these coordinates are not my own.I simply put them forward as a tie in with the Alien Question posed by/The cry.

There has been alot of discussion about David Morehouses validity ,i dont think C brown has the same questions following his findings or Validity.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey thanks parker, I'll have to see if I can get the book.I also heard that a guy tried to remote view a UFO that flew over washington ,I guess he almost went crazy he said he saw himself and some other wierd stuff.I find remote viewing interesting because the goverment used it for years so there has to be some truth to it.

new topics

top topics

join