It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobel Peace Prize a sham ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Was the Nobel peace prize a NWO ploy to distract us ?

According to Nobel's will, the Peace Prize shall be awarded to the person who
“ ...shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses.
Would this comply :
Obama administration said Oct. 14 that a proposed arms sale to Bahrain is designed only for the Gulf kingdom's "external defense," seeking to soothe concerns the weapons would be used on protesters.

defensenews.com...

Then there's UN’s reports confirming the grim detail of Libya
under Obama's watch :
news.antiwar.com...
Shouldn't we be demanding his
Nobel "Peace" Prize be revoked ?

edit on 15/10/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
No matter how much you b*tch and moan...Obama still won a Nobel Peace Prize. You can throw a tantrum about how he shouldn't have..but nothing will ever come of it...SO GET OVER IT....

No more reply's from me..your just another Obama hater looking to spread BS or hate propaganda.
edit on 15-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Of coarse it is a scam and a joke,he was awarded it before even before doing anything of merit other than being mouth piece speaking with a fork tongue.To date he has STILL done nothing of merit.Pop celeb who history won't be kind too.

edit on 15-10-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I'd say it was more like he was handed the prize BEFORE he had actually done anything to deserve it... He still hasn't done anything to deserve it. The prize is a worthless sham, unless you are using it only to say to others "I won a Nobel Peace Prize. GET OVER IT!" I guess it has value in that.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

I never understood how Mr Obama could get the NPP

Also Al Gore got it for his global warming scam. (2007)

Henry Kissinger got it despite doing some rather intense warmongering. (1973)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Let him keep it so the whole knows what a sham the Prize now is. The more of a sham it becomes, the more the populace will awaken whenever they consider that this farce of a leader holds the Prize.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Obama, Gore and Kissinger can keep their Nobel Prizes. The people know it's all a sham, it means sod all.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hitler was nominated but did not win the award.

Yes, it's a sham and always has been!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Duh! Bammi gets it for being elected.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Think of the world like a World of Warcraft realm ... and TPTB are the admins ... they can have whatever they want ... from events to suits to armors and weapons and everything in between ... now ... Obama is like a respected user that gets prizes from the admins because he is a friend with them and does some of the work but in this case the dirty work ... So the NPP was just like a prize given to him by them for helping.... Easy ...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

I never understood how Mr Obama could get the NPP

Also Al Gore got it for his global warming scam. (2007)

Henry Kissinger got it despite doing some rather intense warmongering. (1973)

I was going to mention Kissinger, but you beat me to it. The other one that always boggles my mind is Yasser Arafat. (If memory serves, that was about 1993 or 1994)

new topics

top topics

join