It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains of "Doomsday" comet to pass by Earth on Sunday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by bphi1908
Your headline should incite fear and panic, yours leaves something to be desired there.

"The flaming cloud of Death... poisonous gases from Elenin enter the Atmoshphere"

That be better?

Fire Cloud? Really? Why Does The News Anchor Say Elenin?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That can't be true...but you have a photo to back it up, it must be...we are doomed.

Nice touch with the "flaming cloud of death" ( I can almost see that on CNN).

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think I read this whole thread (great points by most of you)

did anyone try to blame the rome rioting on ele-non's closeness yet?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

mate, thats not a fire cloud... its a cloaked mothership that overheated. serious.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob33
Meanwhile, this rather small and ordinary comet has become the subject of media frenzy among conspiracy theorists and 2012 doomsayers. Comet Elenin has been accused of being a brown dwarf or the mysterious and destructive planet "Nibiru," and has been blamed for earthquakes and tsunamis. Did you know that its discoverer’s name is really an acronym for "Extinction Level Event: Nibiru Is Nigh?"

Elenin

Extinction
Level
Event
In
November

... are you all dense ? open your minds... there is a reason you're all noticing 11:11 all over the place..., this doesn't need a thread it's common knowledge. Now go pray, riot, cry what ever people like to do when they know there time is running out. Actually, go post it over and over that's probably the best way. I've been chuckling woooo big secret is out. I await my black taxi, and new vinyl suite. Cheers !! it's been fun, come get me boys

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

LOL seriously? you're telling Elenin not to come till November?

Comet Elenin passes Earth largely unnoticed
I guess, what? its not really there at all? its still coming?

Supposed doomsday comet Elenin ready to pass Earth

I was going to post a whole bunch of sources but this one was so well written, I'll quote it instead.

Elenin has recently become the focal point for some pretty extreme online conspiracy theories. One popular theory has been the idea that Elenin would align with other celestial objects to bring about some particularly bad weather on Earth. For supporters of that theory, recent earthquakes near Bali and Fiji are seen as ‘evidence’ that this has happened.

Others have claimed that Elenin is in fact the supposed missing planet Nibiru, which would bring about an extinction-level event on Earth. Nibiru was initially supposed to arrive in 2003, but that date was missed and Nibiru has now generally been rolled in to the growing trend towards 2012 apocalypse predictions.

For conspiracy theorists, Elenin looks set to disappoint. The fragments of the comet will possibly not even look too impressive from Earth, since they might be too small to be visible to the naked eye. Many astronmers have expressed amusement at the fact that Elenin has become so well-known, suggesting that it’s just one of many comets and, as such, isn’t even particularly noteworthy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The most important thing about Elenin's closest pass is the fact it moves away from us after that. No one can seriously suggest it makes a U turn to come back, so we can finally....mercifully...hear the END of it.
Of course there will be more things found to focus on, but those will at least bring new debates and facts to ponder. It'll be a welcome relief.

This is ats. SOMEONE will start a thread saying it's coming back this way. Just you wait and see.

edit on 16-10-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
DAMMIT!!

I just spent all my money and maxed out my credit cards and NO COMETTY ARMAGEDDON!!!! Im suing you.

( Hopefully an expletive and a sentence counts as 2 lines.. I mean i have a double space between them. It really should. Technically.... )

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Originally posted by bob33
Meanwhile, this rather small and ordinary comet has become the subject of media frenzy among conspiracy theorists and 2012 doomsayers. Comet Elenin has been accused of being a brown dwarf or the mysterious and destructive planet "Nibiru," and has been blamed for earthquakes and tsunamis. Did you know that its discoverer’s name is really an acronym for "Extinction Level Event: Nibiru Is Nigh?"

Elenin

Extinction
Level
Event
In
November

... are you all dense ? open your minds... there is a reason you're all noticing 11:11 all over the place..., this doesn't need a thread it's common knowledge. Now go pray, riot, cry what ever people like to do when they know there time is running out. Actually, go post it over and over that's probably the best way. I've been chuckling woooo big secret is out. I await my black taxi, and new vinyl suite. Cheers !! it's been fun, come get
me boys

The " Comet " Is gone remember ? It disintegrated according to TPTB! As well, it could have simply passed straight past the sun in an equally long elipse going the opposite direction, we can't see it, it was shot down what ever you believe " It " isn't visible anymore. How ever, the name Elenin. Is something more, and just as many of us and myself feel that event took place to distract and or occupy the masses, the name has more meaning than meets the eye. Sometimes the best hiding place is in plane sight. I love when people read something until they hit a familiar word, then jump to conclusions and make a fool of themselves. What I said had nothing to do with C/2010 X1, if it did I would have said it as such.
edit on 10/16/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Boo Boo Kity,.
No earth destructing comet effects,..
Shame,... I had such High hopes

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

You're right. The name Elenin does have more meaning than just the name of the comet. It is also the name of the man that discovered it. Why is David Levy allowed to have numerous comets named after him, but Leonid Elenin isn't even allowed one?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

You're forgetting an extra N there buddy. (: Seriously though, how many more explanations are these eletards going to have for their failed little space rock? #s getting old guys.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bob33

Oh geez let's hope none of the so called remnants of Elenin pass near us Friday or else this guy just might soil himself!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All his creepy followers may mistake it for their "sign"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join