It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Violent Confrontation Between 2 Customers, Cashier At Manhattan McDonald’s

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Also, I wanted too add.

You don't know what provoked him during his 2000 murder of the classmate. All you know is that he shot his classmate.

Why?
Is it possible the guy got a raw deal in self defense?
Gang initiation?
Retaliation from being bullied?
Was he at school at the time?
Was he best friends with the classmate?
Did the gun accidentally go off?
Was it intentional?
Was a girlfriend jealously involved?
Was he in his right mindset?

What are the circumstances and factors of why he killed his classmate in 2000?

Before jumping the gun, why don't you look for the court case and let us know why, and what were his intentions of why he killed his classmate. Rather passing judgement on him. His crime was 11 years ago. And he did his time.

Yes, he's got a short fuse. I agree. But, the guy just got out of prison. I'd have a short fuse too. I would imagine prison would bring some type of stress to the offender. Just like going to war and coming back with PTSD. No different other then the social class. One is a criminal and the other is a law abiding citizen.

Some people I know have a short fuse.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Shame just because he was on parole he is a criminal now for defending himself.
edit on 16-10-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I posted earlier in this thread but you didn't read. He was at the mall got in an argument with a student from his school he shot and killed him, the bullet passed through and also injured a child 8 or nine years old at the time.

all 3 in the McDonalds incident have been charged. according to this article a defense fund has been set up for the cashier on face book

hotair.com...

edit on 16-10-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

No sorry, I didn't read that. I didn't have much time to read it. Thank you. Hope the 8 year old is Okay.
Argument may have been over a girl. From the snap reflex.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
The main problem here is that McDonalds his hiring people that were in prison for murder and other acts of violence.
Who cares about if the customers were in the right or wrong.. McDonalds as a company is in the wrong!

Imagine if McDonalds were to hire someone who was in prison for poisoning the food at and old folks home, You want that food?

You are eating food from a company that cares ONLY about money and has NO care whatsoever for the people it serves its food to.

McDonald's the corporation does not own most (75 %) of the stores out there. They franchise them out and it is up to each franchise company to set their own hiring standards. McDonald's isn't in the least bit in the wrong here.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Ceriddwen because: clarification

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
things get missed sometimes, hope I didn't sound to snippy in my reply! I have to wonder, they hired this guy with his background, he was the best of all the applicants for the job? how much worse were the other applicants??

the boy was hit in the thigh, he did recover.

here is the link from the first post www.nytimes.com...
edit on 17-10-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)

the women have been charged with menacing,trespass , and disorderly conduct.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 17-10-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Self defense? Self defense is neutralizing the attacker. When the attacker is neutralized and you continue using force it is called brutality. Had this guy been a cop and continued to beat a suspect while they were down, everyone would be calling for his badge. Were the women wrong? Of course. Did he have the right to defend himself? Absolutely! Was he justified in bashing her head in and repeatedly beating her when she was on the ground bleeding? Not one bit.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ive only just watched it, I think the cops got it right, everyone deserves to be charged.

They clearly crossed the line and got what they deserved, Id have done the same thing but he crossed the line when he continued to beat them while they were on the floor so he deserves something too.

There should be no law suit, the women started it but its the USA so this will probably mean they get multimillions.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Looks like he has been cleared of all charges:

McDonald's beatdown cashier cleared after 11 days of grand jury testimony

The McDonald’s cashier arrested for his supersized smackdown of two women who came around his counter to pick a fight has been cleared of all charges.

Rayon McIntosh, 31, was expected to be released from Rikers Friday night.

Prosecutors said a grand jury heard testimony for 11 days and voted to toss the case.

“We asked that Mr. McIntosh be released,” Assistant District Attorney Jaime Hickey-Mendoza said.

A whoop of “Hallelujah!” was heard in the courtroom after the announcement. A handful of relatives were present to hear the good news.

edit on 12/3/2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join