It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Violent Confrontation Between 2 Customers, Cashier At Manhattan McDonald’s

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I guess you should not go slapping people for doing their job.
edit on 15-10-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I support the guy.

Everyone deserves a chance to go straight.

They were the ones who chased him into a corner.

If you want to bring it, you have to expect to take it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

Must be because we are scottish mate but i feel the same way lol

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I hate to say it but those girls deserved what they got. Maybe not with a metal stick but they certainly deserved to get beat down. I mean, who the hell climbs over the counter and slaps the cashier? Stupid drunk ghetto chicks that like to cause trouble. They just met the wrong person. He felt threatened so he reacted. Probably an over-reaction but he probably had one of those flashbacks...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

Excellent topic for your first thread josh...
I luv these kinds of videos that show how people really behave in real life when faced with trying circumstances.
A moving picture is worth a million... well you get it.
I can see that the man reacted to the threat of two girls coming over the counter at him. Coming OVER the counter at him...
In my mind it doesn't really matter what he did yesterday, today he defended himself.
I don't know how many vidbits have been shown of retail clerks doing just that, and they are heroes for it. Even shooting and beating their attackers seems to be alright throughout this land.

But not in NewYork huh, and not at McDonalds, and not if your black, with priors.

What was he supposed to do, let them beat HIM bloody? They were behind the counter coming at him, all bets are off at that point. MSM handled that one according to New York "policy" alright. You are supposed to lie down and take it there from the cops, any one it seems.

This time , I'm on dudes side. I would have done the same thing, I think. I dunno, I wasn't there.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for not flaming me, and I agree he did act in a self defense manor, but he took it to far when he continued to beat them while they were on the ground.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
such a terrible title for this thread. the original post is not much better either.

Id like to see atleast see the title changed by an admin.

Do yourself and the entire ATS community a favor and take your own advice. A post by you.

I wouldn't mind the flaming had you contributed a slight amount of intelligent conversation to your post.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
lol , This video needs to be shown to every girl out there who needs attiude adjustments!

You wanna act like an animal ? instead of civil

then prepare for an animal type beat down .

As for the guy , sure he went to far , but the girls deserved it . No sympthay for the girls. They did attack him first .

Secondly the killer working at mcdonalds was no threat untill he was provoked and acted in self defence .

This is not mcdonalds fault for giving someone a chance ?

Remember that police officer who went loco and blamed it on diabeties lool

should we sue the police force over half the psychopaths that work there .

Of course not . ....

Im sure those girls learned never to slap someone again

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? This McEmployee was verberally attacked, slapped, then the pair hop the counter. Hes acutally chased into the back by these 2 drunk females and did what? He defeneded himself. Sure he could have sung maybe a little less but seriously? Hes a ex-con who managed to find a job in this economy and defended not only himself but the business as well as anyone else these 2 might have attacked.

Kudos to him, shame on everyone else who cries otherwise.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Sadly,I'm willing to bet you that this ghetto trash did not learn their lesson. It's probably not the first time they've acted like this and I'm sure it won't be the last.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s
Yesterday at McDonald's located on West Fourth Street in Manhattan, Rayon McIntosh, 31, was arrested and charged with two counts of Felony Assault, and Criminal Possession of a Weapon. The incident occurred after McIntosh questioned a $50 dollar bill a female customer handed him. Upset, and possibly intoxicated, (as claimed by multiple witnesses) the woman reached over the counter and slapped McIntosh. The woman then proceeded to hop the counter. At the same time, her female friend decided to join in on the action by joining her behind the counter to incite a reaction from McIntosh. Ask and you shall receive; McIntosh walked to the back and welcomed the women with a metal rod approximately three feet long(or around one meter). The violent attack, as seen in the link below, resulted in one woman having a fractured skull, and the other, a deep laceration. Both women were charged with Criminal Mischief and Menacing. This, however, is not McIntosh's first violent assault. In 2000, he was arrested and found guilty of murdering his classmate.

This image shows the two females on the correct side of the counter in front of McIntosh.

Link to news story with video: McDonald's Beatdown

Link to McItosh's prior criminal act: Man Charged in Mall Slaying.

Edit To Add: This is my first thread, so don't be hating on me.
edit on 15-10-2011 by josh2009s because: (no reason given)

I applaud this man. He had a criminal past, still he was trying to change had a job and was attacked by degenerates.

I would and have done similar to what he did.. Good on him. I hate people who think they can mouth off and not face consequences.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I agree that he was ultimately in the right until he continued to beat them while they were downed. He has obvious anger issues. Even after his co-workers were screaming at him to stop, his violent ways told him to keep going. As for people getting what they deserve for running their mouth; This is America where First Amendment protects(supposed to at least) the citizens right to say almost whatever they want. The only thing someone deserves for running their mouth is a pet Bald Eagle.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
first off Huffpost is LYING, he was convicted of manslaughter, not murder, second off, we cannot see what the two females are doing on the ground behind the counter. They may have well been armed. and it may have looked to him that she was reaching for a weapon (from the police handbook) not in any way shape or form did he bring it on himself. after being slapped he ran, THEY gave chase.

the Smoking gun
edit on 15-10-2011 by thedigirati because: spelling cause I was P.O @ HuffPost

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The woman slapped him and then jumped over the counter to attack him and he's the one going to jail? Sounds like to me the dude just took self-defense a little too far.

Sorry, this isn't a brutal attack. Merely a case of somebody getting angry that somebody attacked him and taking self-defense way too far because he lost his cool.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thank You to the Mods whom changed my thread title. Your decision was smart, and well-timed.

NOT.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
To be honest, I don't think the employee did anything wrong. Woman 1 hands him a (possibly) fake $50 and then slaps him in the face before proceeding to hop over the counter to attack him, while woman 2 walks behind the counter to join in on the assault. Those 2 women deserved to be beaten with that metal rod. You don't hit an employee and then jump the counter to attack him with your friend and expect not to be met with resistance. Their mistake was attacking someone who was willing to defend themselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Maybe if they had this beatdown earlier in their lives. This would not have happened.

As I would bet my life this is not the first time they have acted like thugs.

Only issue I do have is only one got a fractured skull, the other only a cut. Doesn't seem fair. He needs some more "alone time" with the one that only got a cut and practice his hitting skills.

Am I serious. Yes. If it was even one of my own family members that acted like this, and got a beatdown. They would not be getting any flowers from me.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
As I get older, I'm amazed how violent, ignorant and uncivilized some people have become. Fighting and causing harm to someone is the way we solve our problems today? People who ask for respect are themselves rude and disrespectful to others. The callous and disregard of hurting or possibly killing another human being just makes me sick inside.

It's a sad perspective on the human race.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

This ghetto trash is probably planning on to sue mcdonalds for millions already, I sure hope no judge would rule in their favor for that drunken behavior.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

This, however, is not McIntosh's first violent assault. In 2000, he was arrested and found guilty of murdering his classmate.

11 years later, if he had served his time and not committed further crimes of a similar nature, and had been gainfully employed... you dont state these things, but your title insinuates a definite situation.

Without facts on all sides it's one sided.

More like McDonalds employee might be a violent retarded tosser, but then lots of people are.

2000... man, bring up the situation for that case so we can compare, not just state it as fact and let everyone assume he was a violent murderer at the time... he might have been, and all, but you leave it to US to do the work.

11 years ago I was a different person I know that.. crap, I had a life then.. You title implies he's a career criminal, yet only provides one side.

It's not my job to learn about it, if you decide to bring it up one sided.

edit on 15/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

Like me saying 1 = 5, huh maths, who can trust it...

but giving a link that states 1 + 4 = 5..

You know we need more than 1 side.

edit on 15/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

I'm going to do my best to respond to your horrible grammar and incomplete sentences that make little sense. First, I am not here to do biographies of scum murderers. Second, my title does show a "definite situation." McDonald's Hires Murderer Who Brutally Attacks Two Female Customers. Let me spell it out for you since you seem to be having a tough time wrapping your mind around it.

McDonald's hired a convicted murderer. That Murderer attacked two female customers. You still following? If so, there is no need for me to continue typing. If not, I'm sorry.

Once again, in case you missed it, he was convicted of MANSLAUGHTER, NOT MURDER. There is a difference.

That "murderer" didn't ATTACK anyone. He was attacked, he didnt attack. Again, there is a difference.

Give the guy a break and get off your white horse. He served his time. Give him credit for getting off his a$$ and going out and getting a job.

Or, are you one of those big corporation protestors who hate capitalism? This is all big McDonald's fault? Seriously?

Sounds like you have a problem with capitalism.

Lastly, I am sure two females were running their mouths while they were behind the counter getting hit. Probably unable to help themselves running their foul mouths at the guy and provoking him further. I doubt very much that the pipe in question hurt them much, as most of the hits were mostly body shots.
edit on 15-10-2011 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join