It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Violent Confrontation Between 2 Customers, Cashier At Manhattan McDonald’s

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Yesterday at McDonald's located on West Fourth Street in Manhattan, Rayon McIntosh, 31, was arrested and charged with two counts of Felony Assault, and Criminal Possession of a Weapon. The incident occurred after McIntosh questioned a $50 dollar bill a female customer handed him. Upset, and possibly intoxicated, (as claimed by multiple witnesses) the woman reached over the counter and slapped McIntosh. The woman then proceeded to hop the counter. At the same time, her female friend decided to join in on the action by joining her behind the counter to incite a reaction from McIntosh. Ask and you shall receive; McIntosh walked to the back and welcomed the women with a metal rod approximately three feet long(or around one meter). The violent attack, as seen in the link below, resulted in one woman having a fractured skull, and the other, a deep laceration. Both women were charged with Criminal Mischief and Menacing. This, however, is not McIntosh's first violent assault. In 2000, he was arrested and found guilty of murdering his classmate.

This image shows the two females on the correct side of the counter in front of McIntosh.

Link to news story with video: McDonald's Beatdown

Link to McItosh's prior criminal act: Man Charged in Mall Slaying.

Edit To Add: This is my first thread, so don't be hating on me.
edit on 15-10-2011 by josh2009s because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit: to use title from source

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Yes, ouch indeed. Also, Image is fixed.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

cheers..

eta:
ok somehow i missed the video before cause it was taking ages to load but this guy was way over the line.. hopefully he doesnt f up the chance of all ex crims getting a job
still i guess they asked for it
edit on 15-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
this video is racist... and hilarious... and horrible... and fantastic.

video of the year

i suddenly feel like watching robocop

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The main problem here is that McDonalds his hiring people that were in prison for murder and other acts of violence.
Who cares about if the customers were in the right or wrong.. McDonalds as a company is in the wrong!

Imagine if McDonalds were to hire someone who was in prison for poisoning the food at and old folks home, You want that food?

You are eating food from a company that cares ONLY about money and has NO care whatsoever for the people it serves its food to.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

LOL. Shouldn't go messing with people when you don't know who they are. Unlucky for them he was a convicted murderer.

reply to post by Fishticon84

The main problem here is that McDonalds his hiring people that were in prison for murder and other acts of violence.
Good point! I didn't even consider the implications of that. I would not trust food prepared by a guy like him. If they'll hire a murderer they'll hire anyone.

PS- if the OP changes the title to "McDonalds hire murderer and he beats up two female customers" I bet the thread would reach the front page in no time at all.

edit on 15-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
LOL. Shouldn't go messing with people when you don't know who they are. Unlucky for them he was a convicted murderer.

True that man. I don't advocate beating someone like that, especially women, but still. Watch your mouth and don't be a jackass, and you won't get pwnd with a metal pole...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
this video is racist...

How exactly?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

PS- if the OP changes the title to "McDonalds hire murderer and he beats up two female customers" I bet the thread would reach the front page in no time at all. :lol

I guess we'll put that to the test, haha. I wonder, if it were not for his prior convictions, if he would have been legally safe claiming "Self Defense."

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
To say the man has anger management issues is like saying the ocean is wet. McDonald's might also consider a $25 background check to prevent a $25 million dollar lawsuit. It's coming, I'll bet. Multiplied by two.

Having said that, what I saw looked like those two attacked him and jumped the counter after him. So they were actually pursuing him with the reasonable expectation that they intended to assault him further. Now, trying to beat them to death was really tacky. Self defense wasn't necessarily out of line entirely though, IMO.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Who cares about if the customers were in the right or wrong.. McDonalds as a company is in the wrong!

So where are parolees supposed to work, then, if not at McD's? You can't have it both ways, you know. They have to support themselves somehow. If they can't work, they'll commit crimes. So....

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I guess we'll put that to the test, haha.
Trust me, it'll work.

I wonder, if it were not for his prior convictions, if he would have been legally safe claiming "Self Defense."
Well his attack was far beyond self-defense, he hit them multiple times for no reason after they were down. He would probably get a much more lenient charge but it would still be assault. I don't understand how holding a metal pole is illegal possession of a weapon though.
edit on 15-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
A lot of angry women lately, has anyone else noticed this?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

I have worked with convicts before, they usually tend to work at warehouses where they can mind their own business stay away from that public who might frustrate them.
McDonalds could have got him a job at one of their supply centres.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
A lot of angry women lately, has anyone else noticed this?

not when you offer them a supersize

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
What he did was in self-defense. The girls actually went behind the counter after slapping him to further attack him. He had no idea if they had guns or any other weapons.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
sounds more like self-defense.. Only in amerika defend yourself and end up being the one charged...
The "ladies" (using that term very loosely in their case) got what they deserved maybe next time they will think before they attack someone.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i do not see any problem with the initial use of the pipe, if he had of stopped once they where down id call it self defense, but after soo many swings its obvious he was just pissed... probably cause them dumb ***** where going to have him sent back to jail for protecting himself.
edit on 15-10-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

they deserved everything they got. this man needs needs some other help besides more jail time.
edit on 15-10-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707
What he did was in self-defense. The girls actually went behind the counter after slapping him to further attack him. He had no idea if they had guns or any other weapons.

Sadly the video seems to be disabled. I was not able to watch it, however what you claim may not be entirely accurate.

Self defense is very specific in that you defend yourself against a threat, however once the threat is no longer present, you can not continue beating someone.

For me I would need to see the video but one thing is for certain, if you go looking for trouble, sometimes you find it. Obviously these women were looking for trouble and they found it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join