It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: NYPD Cop King Hits Wall Street Protester In The Face! Friday October 14th HD Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Friday October 14th NYPD Cop king hits a wall street protester in the face. HD longer footage, Cop claims it was provoked. Man says he has no idea why he was targeted.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I noticed the guy getting hit was getting physical,but the Cop did swing first. Regardless,the reaction of the camera man was exaggerated and was incouraging reaction.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 13arrows

Actually that's a method of calling attention to the assault taking place so that others will help the victim and turn their cameras to the event. The cop knows his number's up, you can see it in his reaction.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This is the 3rd thread on this event. Same video and everything.
Please Search before posting OWS news since it's so popular. It's likely, as in this case, someone else has posted the same thing before you, sometimes twice or more.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
from what i gather from watching several vid for an unorginized moment thay seem to have evrybody on the same page with what to do when

cant watch vid. but thous cops got to understand the when thay behave like criminal and act like a second rate street gang, it only fuels the movment and make people me and maybe you wanna get out and fight"peacefully"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

WTF was that?! The cameraman's reaction says it all....That was outrageous, the other cops should have arrested that pig if they had even an ounce of respect left for the citizens that they're supposed to be defending.

What could that unarmed man have done to provoke that? There are cops pushing the crowd back, so what did he do, spit in the cops face? Call him a name? Shove him? Punch him? Even if he did any of those things, why punch him in the face like it's some back alley drunken brawl? This guy needs to be fired.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Looked like Judo to me, right on the shoulder and the guy went down. My father trained in Judo in WWII, and even trained others. A chop to certain specific places. I'm pretty sure that cop has had some take-down training. When was the last time you brought your hand up high when throwing a punch?

Could be aikido. look at the stance and the hand movement.

edit on 15-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
That looked like a woman being hit not a man?????

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by 13arrows

Actually that's a method of calling attention to the assault taking place so that others will help the victim and turn their cameras to the event. The cop knows his number's up, you can see it in his reaction.

that leads to people swarming over the victim when there are officers there to assist,swarming leads to people being pushed,pushed leads to lashing out, mob mentality is to attack. It only takes a handful of idoits to turn the image of this protest ugly.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
HD footage ? Lol

Looks like the cop sets for a low / roundhouse kick after the protester went down ? Or he lost balance ?

BTW is it just me or does it really seem it s most often the white shirted guy who act over the top ??

What rank are they anyhow ?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
That looked like a woman being hit not a man?????

Nope, its a guy and there's at least one other thread discussing this vid. One shot from behind the cop shows the cop holding the guy's wrist, and the slo mo shows clearly the squabble was happening before the camera caught it, so we don't know what else preceded the shots.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I can't get over the moronic attitude of a number of police, probably around the world.

Do they think they will be joining the people who run the institutions they are so vigilent in protecting? Don't be daft they will be in the same exploited position most of the protestors are in.

In fact their pensions will probably be taking a huge hit as everyone else's is.

Yes we must have law and order, but it needs to be policed more in the fraud and dodgy business practice and blindeyed government departments, not the ordinary citizens legitimately making a protest about these ills etc

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
When are these people going to hit back??? Eye for an eye! Matter of fact take two for one, to set the example.
Gandhi said an eye for an eye makes you blind, well he was wrong! An eye for an eye, still leaves you with one eye right? One eye makes you focused! It only takes one eye to focus down the barrel of a gun.Take your God damned country back!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Curious how these OWS protesters are all illegal aliens as it seems they cannot understand simple english. If they'd just do what they're told none of this stuff would need to happen. There is a peacefull way to protest and this is far from it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I Don't disagree, except to say that gentle complaint had no restriction on the financial institutions whatsoever, so people have had to take to the streets. but we had a yob cop punch and baton a small woman in front of the Nation's cameras and as with the episode above it was a viscious attack. Here he go away with it by saying he, as a 6'+ heavily built young man felt threatened by the little person and the judge believed him. These institutions are incredibly protected..

new topics

top topics

join