It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Rumbling Noises in St. Louis 10-14-2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I am not suggesting the end of the world nor am I closed to the possibility of this being something completely normal.

The wife and I were taking a walk with our baby in his stroller on a walking trail in a local park
just South and West of St. Louis this afternoon when I finally heard "it".

All of the hubub about strange noises being heard all over the world never really struck a cord with me
because no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't really grasp the magnitude of what people were talking about.
You can't really understand just what people are talking about by watching a video as the crappy mic in most camcorders mixed with most people's crappy sound system if any, hooked to their computers doesn't do it justice when compared to people's testimony of the event.

It didn't last more than 20 seconds and it wasn't as loud as some people have reported but it was DEEP.
I am not sure if I actually "heard" it or if I FELT it. or maybe both.
All I know is, it stopped us both in our tracks and we just stood there as I shouted out a few explitives.

"WHAT THE F**** was that" ?!?!?!?!

We walked a little further and I had to go to the crappy restrooms that you would find in any county run park and as I was sitting there doin my thang, it happened again.
Needless to say......it scared the $*** out of me
:lol
So I didn't say anything when I came out and we continued our walk.
I was hoping maybe it was all in my head and I was just hearing/feeling things when my wife turns to me and says "It happened again while you were in the bathroom, did you feel it"?

So yeah, then I knew I wasn't crazy......not because of this at least.
We both heard it, but not sure if anyone else did.

It was a bright beautiful sunny day and thunder is completely out of the question.

We visit this park regulary and have for years.

It was a sound that was WELL off in the distance and couldn't be determined whether or not it was coming from the ground or the sky. It was just sooo deep.
If anyone else heard this I would like to know.
Also, I just wanted to post this just in case the big one happened, there would be SOME indication that there MAY have been a warning.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)[/editby:
edit on 15-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

OP, by any chance did this happen at Forest Park? extra DIV

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJellybean
I'm glad it isn't just me hearing this. It has been going on for months now in my area and it's a constant thing too, I'll hear it for awhile during the day and then during the very late/early hours. And this is every day.

I don't have time to read this thread right now. Has anyone reported these sounds in St.louis as being near Forest Park , kings highway area ?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by twenT3SityOfTheSon314

Last time I heard them was Tuesday the 24th before noon. I had the flu and literally could not move to look at a clock.

I live in North County by Jamestown Mall

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join