It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Iphone 4s voice activated personal assistant teaches you where to hide dead bodies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

skip to 1:28

It's a feature where you can ask Siri, the virtual personal assistant any question. You can even ask her where to hide dead bodies. This is pretty weird...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
In a foundary?

But really, you are such a nerd there is no way it will every find you a date. Looks like more than just one night of being alone for you sir.

link   
awsome i think its similar to webbot w/ voice

link   
Oh yeah, must be the new App called ' i hide'. Makes sense , Steve Job's last App was called 'i died' !

Just an Apple refined Webbot configuration.
edit on 15/10/2011 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Damn I wonder what other sinister questions you can ask it. Any one have the app?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well its about time I get some help for these types of things, google can only help so much...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
cop: siri, where did this imbecile hide the dead body.
siri: at the dump, not far from here.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I work at Sprint as a technician. A good amount of time yesterday (during the launch) was spent asking Siri stupid questions. It's dapra funded. If you ask her how old she is, she will tell you she cannot answer that question. It's not as fun or impressive as one would think. She can't hold a conversation. She can't find you drugs but she will get you directions to a rehab center. There is a good amount of humor built into the programming though.
edit on 15-10-2011 by existenz99 because: auto correct on my Nexus S turned Siri into Sirius. Auto-fail.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by existenz99

So I assumed you asked it where to find drugs? Haha.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So what?

You can Google how to make a bomb, how to kill someone and not get caught, what drugs are routinely checked during aurtopsies and toxicology tests, etc.

We are not seriously going to start pushing for censorship are we? Let information be free and let those that want to commit crimes with that information be prosecuted. The truth is that making the information available isn't going to create murderers. Someone that wants this information will find it easily enough with or without an app to help them.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It wasn't my iPhone so of coarse I asked a bunch of questions I would not ask on my own device. Siri is also not fond of swearing. She's kinda a prude in general.

top topics

join